rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

‘Rape culture wins’: Feminist freakout after Miss Nevada suggests self defense

Miss Nevada, Nia Sanchez, was crowned Miss USA on Sunday night. During the pageant, Sanchez, who has a fourth-degree black belt in taekwondo, was asked a question about sexual assaults on college campuses. Sanchez suggested that women get training to learn how to defend themselves.

Guess what happened next:

http://twitchy.com/2014/06/09/rape-cultu...for-women/

"I get that the college sexual assault problem can't be solved in 30 secs but still icky to pretend like self defense is the answer. #MissUSA"

I just want to hate fuck these stupid "icky" bitches.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

There really should be an organization that sponsors white feminists to walk around topless in ghettos. Wouldn't that be the most feminist thing ever? Let's see them do something now. Walking around naked in good neighborhoods is for fake feminists.

I've never understood why self defense isnt a more commonly touted solution. Rape has existed for millennia, across species. It is a biological strategy that a couple laws aren't going to wave away. Doesn't matter how many laws you put in place criminals are still going to do their thing.

As many on this forum know self defense/martial arts are a great hobby. You get a good workout, feel more confident and if the situation(any sort of sketchy one) arises you have a better chance of escaping unharmed.

There was an anti rape woman self defense class at my high school. All the girls who went on to go to those ultrafeminests liberal arts schools took it and loved it, so Im not sure where these twitter haters are coming from.

Quote: (06-09-2014 02:34 PM)Lufty Wrote:  

I've never understood why self defense isnt a more commonly touted solution. Rape has existed for millennia, across species. It is a biological strategy that a couple laws aren't going to wave away. Doesn't matter how many laws you put in place criminals are still going to do their thing.

As many on this forum know self defense/martial arts are a great hobby. You get a good workout, feel more confident and if the situation(any sort of sketchy one) arises you have a better chance of escaping unharmed.

There was an anti rape woman self defense class at my high school. All the girls who went on to go to those ultrafeminests liberal arts schools took it and loved it, so Im not sure where these twitter haters are coming from.

Because, rather than use common sense and take small steps to prevent bad things from happening, American women would rather complain when the world fails to measure up to their unrealistic viewpoint.

If I am truly worried about getting robbed and robbery in general, I don't go on twitter and bitch about "robbery culture". I take steps to protect myself and try my best to educate others.

You know what a big problem in America is? Entitlement culture, particularly in the case of overly-educated millenial females who have spent their entire lives getting catered to and are incapable of dealing with the real world. Feminist-sympathizing beta fathers have raised a generation of women whose pedestals reach the stratosphere.

#YesAllWomen

Ralphie May describes the evidence in the Kobe rape trial

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

The feminists reactions to her comments should obviously come as no surprise. There's a multitude of reasons why they believe a woman being able to defend herself is a horrible idea:

1. It would unblur the line between real and imagined rape.

2. With self-defense training comes confidence, which in turn leads to personal independence. The modern left has waged a jihad against individualism.

3. Self-defense training involves exercise.

4. Feminism is about tearing men down, not empowering women.

Modern feminists are progressive liberals first, women second. Even feminists agree that a man is likely to have much more physical strength than a woman. Yet feminists are steadfast in their desire to ban the one fucking thing that can make them equal to a man in a physical sense, which are guns. There are many stories where a woman was home alone or with her children when an intruder entered the home and the woman was able to either shoot the intruder, or scare him off with a gun.

Quote: (06-09-2014 02:48 PM)heavy Wrote:  

Ralphie May describes the evidence in the Kobe rape trial

I couldn't listen to more than 10 seconds of this whack whigga's shit.

I guess Ralphie May was like "hmm, Black dudes talk real funny. How can I get piece of this action?"

So glad Opie and Anthony basically 86ed him off the show.

Because martial arts takes discipline, and American women are divine by nature.

If a girl doesn't want to have sex with a guy she can easily prevent it, short of the guy beating the hell out of her or bringing a weapon into play. I've told a GF to stop me as a test and she easily did by simply closing her legs.

As many have said here previously, no one is in favor of actual rape. However, if there is no sign of abuse on either party I find a rape claim very hard to believe.

And when I say abuse, I don't mean evidence of sex obviously.

Nor do scratches on the guy's back count.

Quote: (06-09-2014 02:33 PM)Mormon Nailer Wrote:  

There really should be an organization that sponsors white feminists to walk around topless in ghettos. Wouldn't that be the most feminist thing ever? Let's see them do something now. Walking around naked in good neighborhoods is for fake feminists.

Nothing would happen to them because no one would want to touch them.

The most attention they will get is ridicule.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

To be honest - I don't rally believe in self defense for women, especially when their training is based around the strikes and when in majority courses are way too short to have any positive effect.

And at least based on below video her 4th dan looks like one she received from teakwondo McDojo (their is plenty of them around).

Of course feminists are too stupid to realize that they should promote situational awareness and common sense as the best anti-rape skills women can have.

Why was Mormon Nailer banned?

Quote: (06-09-2014 03:28 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Modern feminists are progressive liberals first, women second. Even feminists agree that a man is likely to have much more physical strength than a woman. Yet feminists are steadfast in their desire to ban the one fucking thing that can make them equal to a man in a physical sense, which are guns. There are many stories where a woman was home alone or with her children when an intruder entered the home and the woman was able to either shoot the intruder, or scare him off with a gun.
It's quite the contradiction (among many others) in their ideology. They claim to want female empowerment, but they want to ban the one equalizer available to women.

But as you said, the progressive agenda is the real agenda for feminists, not actually improving women's lives, which is why female happiness continues to decline as "women's rights" gains ever more ground.

Quote: (06-09-2014 04:29 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Another quality name down the drain.

Quote: (06-09-2014 04:52 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Yeah, what's up with that? I liked his name. The idea of sending feminists to walk around naked in the slums might have been a little rough, but with some work would have been really clever. Exposes the Slutwalks for the charade they are.

I don't even understand how people can be mad at that. First of all the rapes that are occuring on college campuses are not 'in an alley behind a dumpster with a knife' rapes, they are so called date rapes. Second, 90% of date rapes are done by repeat offenders, and with an average of about 1 in 1500 women getting 'raped' per year on a given college campus, it means that at an average 15,000-20,000 person campus, there's like 2 or 3 guys who are supposedly pushing the envelope too far. It's not effective to preach to all men to 'not rape'. They're preaching to the choir on that one. 99.9% of guys aren't going to rape or date rape a girl. But for the very small percentage of guys who would, if they knew that bitches were going to fight back, there would be a LOT less date rape.

It wouldn't have an effect on violent rape, but date rape would practically disappear if women all had black belts.

On another note I think the definition of date rape needs to be changed to only if drugs are involved or the girl is not physically conscious. And if the guy is just as inebriated as the girl (from alcohol) it can't be rape either.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Quote: (06-09-2014 05:19 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2014 04:52 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Yeah, what's up with that? I liked his name. The idea of sending feminists to walk around naked in the slums might have been a little rough, but with some work would have been really clever. Exposes the Slutwalks for the charade they are.

Coming off a 7-day suspension for using a racial slur, it's probably not a good idea to make "black dudes talk real funny" one of your first posts -- especially when you've only been here two months.

In fact, it looks like every post he's made since being suspended has been about race.

The fat guy in the video is black!?!? Doesn't look like that to me.

A slutwalk in a ghetto would be impressive.

Quote: (06-09-2014 02:11 PM)Lucas Bly Wrote:  

Miss Nevada, Nia Sanchez, was crowned Miss USA on Sunday night. During the pageant, Sanchez, who has a fourth-degree black belt in taekwondo, was asked a question about sexual assaults on college campuses. Sanchez suggested that women get training to learn how to defend themselves.

Guess what happened next:

http://twitchy.com/2014/06/09/rape-cultu...for-women/

It might represent a dose of unintended realism. They realize that totally wasted, hardcore party girls aren't able to defend themselves (regardless of their experience with martial arts) if they are...well, if they are like totally wasted/hardcore party girl high. I believe the majority of these sexual assaults on college campuses occur during or immediately after your typical "frat bro and sorority ho" house party/kegger/club-hopping excursion, etc. You don't really read of too many "serial rapists attacking college co-eds with a knife and gun on campus" stories, do you?!

Quote: (06-09-2014 04:13 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

To be honest - I don't rally believe in self defense for women, especially when their training is based around the strikes and when in majority courses are way too short to have any positive effect.

And at least based on below video her 4th dan looks like one she received from teakwondo McDojo (their is plenty of them around).

Now if she had a BJJ black belt on the other hand...

And for a humorous aside:

Q. How do you know when you've been doing BJJ too long?
A. When you try to pass the guard during sex.

If I had a daughter, she'd be a grappling machine, that's for sure. So that if Johnny McRapesALot tried anything with her, he'd be getting triangled into unconsciousness.

Of course feminists are too stupid to realize that they should promote situational awareness and common sense as the best anti-rape skills women can have.

4th Dan?! I would have been slapped in the head for being so loose in a kata. She's got white belt speed and form. I would spar with her one handed and then take her to dinner.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (06-09-2014 02:45 PM)dog Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2014 02:34 PM)Lufty Wrote:  

Because, rather than use common sense and take small steps to prevent bad things from happening, American women would rather complain when the world fails to measure up to their unrealistic viewpoint.

If I am truly worried about getting robbed and robbery in general, I don't go on twitter and bitch about "robbery culture". I take steps to protect myself and try my best to educate others.

You know what a big problem in America is? Entitlement culture, particularly in the case of overly-educated millenial females who have spent their entire lives getting catered to and are incapable of dealing with the real world. Feminist-sympathizing beta fathers have raised a generation of women whose pedestals reach the stratosphere.

#YesAllWomen

It's the same mentality behind the "fat acceptance" movement.

I'm fat and it's holding me back in life socially - instead of changing something about myself I will demand that EVERYONE ELSE change.

These type of girls are basically Elliot Rodgers minus the shooting up people part - I'm the supreme lady, I should be rewarded just for showing up, everyone else needs to accomodate me.

Quote: (06-09-2014 06:34 PM)Renzy Wrote:  

Now if she had a BJJ black belt on the other hand...

And for a humorous aside:

Q. How do you know when you've been doing BJJ too long?
A. When you try to pass the guard during sex.

If I had a daughter, she'd be a grappling machine, that's for sure. So that if Johnny McRapesALot tried anything with her, he'd be getting triangled into unconsciousness.
I agree, but on the other side I remember Hillary Williams (black belt in BJJ, plenty of success at ADCC and other tournaments) once participating in discussion about women self defense on Sherdog forum and from what I remember she was surprisengly skeptical about chances of defending herself on the street against bigger (according to stats she is 5'8, 145lbs - thought she is much smaller to be honest), but yet average guy who didn't have any formal training.

Edit: Can't find the link to back up my claim...

BJJ is probably a woman's best chance against a man without weapons...
But it's still a pretty long shot.
The most a woman can do is superficial damage with strikes,
but if she knows what she's doing, she might have a chance with grappling