rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Disturbing" news: men are attracted to women in their prime

Buzzfeed reporter is outraged that men, no matter the age, find 20 year old women to be the most attractive.

[Image: ydTJkgK.png]

Here's the tweet link so you can see the graphs:

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/statu...04/photo/1

We've arrived at a juncture where an indisputable fact about human nature is discovered as disturbing and shocking. More must be done to make men deny their urges and only prefer cougars. But what?

I have an idea: how about "adult statutory" laws where even if a woman is over 18, a man may not date 5 years younger than himself (i.e. a 30 year old man can't date a 24 year old girl). If he disobeys, he will become a registered sex offender.

Things just seem to be getting worse and worse.

Even just 14 years ago, when I was a kid, 15-16 year old girls regularly had 21 year old boyfriends and nobody batted an eyelid.

Most of my friends' parents have huge age gaps and their grandparents sometimes even larger ones…what the fuck is going on???

[Image: attachment.jpg19187]   

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Also, the woman's chart is bullshit. Most women today say they prefer the same age man as they yet they date different ages as par for the course. It's only American women who are hell-bent on dating a man the same age as themselves. As has been noted on this forum many times, women in other cultures have no qualms with big age gaps.

In America, I frequently date women 5+ years younger than me just by lying about my age. Thus if it's impossible for them to tell the difference with their eyes, you know it's just social programming that makes them claim to want men the same age as themselves.

Most women overwhelmingly prefer men older than them.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

It is a disturbing trend when the insinuation of paedophilia relates to women who are older and wiser than active infantrymen.

All we can really do is stay away from these folks. In the end, nature wins.

Clearly much older sugar daddies who target young catamites is not part of this disturbing trend. [Image: gay.gif]

Straight men are so creepy.[Image: tard.gif]

Look what happens when a woman reaches 32...

This explains that since I turned 30, most messages I receive are from women a few years older.

You would be a perfect fit for The Onion.

Also, how is that "news"? What an idiot.

In my country, I am absolutely not a sexual object for women of my age. I have been forced to hunt younger women since forever. Only younger ones will fall for my story/wittiness/vibe. It's been quite difficult to game through that. I mean, even if I'm yet to start a conversation, women will already start judging me just by me appearing to be same age, or younger than they are.

When liberals refer to these charts a disturbing it makes me believe that they want to create a nanny-state dystopia. And that disturbs me. It’s unfortunate that “adult statutory” laws are within the realm of possibility in our lifetimes.

Quote: (06-08-2014 08:33 AM)Ardbeg Wrote:  

When liberals refer to these charts a disturbing it makes me believe that they want to create a nanny-state dystopia. And that disturbs me. It’s unfortunate that “adult statutory” laws are within the realm of possibility in our lifetimes.

I can actually see this happening. I'll be out of the West by then.

shocked.

SHOCKED.

Does anyone know what the name of the book these are from is? I'd be curious to read it. Probably some dark truth hidden in the data.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Yes, the internet has made it where you can broadcast your completely inflammatory bullshit for attention or profit. All totally without retort or resistance until it's too late and then you can just ignore the comments people leave. There is no interaction or debate until you've stated your opinion which you then blast into cyberspace as if it were an unchallenged fact. That's what's "disturbing."

Holly shit!! Adult statutory? Damn shit is starting to get real. I'm starting to believe that with the right propaganda... every law or action could be instilled and approved by the masses.

Quote:Quote:

Holly shit!! Adult statutory? Damn shit is starting to get real.

So this is how rumors get started. [Image: lol.gif]

Yeah, what a lame thing to bitch about.

Besides all the obvious points that the rest of you made, the study seems to be about what men find looks best. Of course a woman in her prime is great on the eyes. Any human being that denies women look their best at 20 is full of fucking shit, men and women alike.

I'm all for 20-year-olds and see nothing wrong with it for an older guy with the game, but these douchebags are completely ignoring the fact that there are a lot of men who even choose to date a slightly older woman, even if the younger looks better. That sentiment is even often voiced here.

Again, not that we have to jump on that bandwagon but what a convenient thing to leave out.

These people need to get a fucking life.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I said a while ago they'll want to raise the age of consent to 40. So "underage" women can cry rape at any male approaching them.

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-08-2014 09:22 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Holly shit!! Adult statutory? Damn shit is starting to get real.

So this is how rumors get started. [Image: lol.gif]

Like I said. You could give up the manosphere life and be a superstar for The Onion.

Then again, how sad is it that we are at a point where something so preposterous requires a double take to remind yourself it's sarcasm/satire?

I actually find the women's graph to be the one that is "disturbing". It pretty much mirrors my online dating experience.

Men will always look for the "freesher" product. Older women = more posibilities of genetic defects.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

So, wait... Men find this:

[Image: gty_emma_watson_ss_jp_120914_ssh.jpg]

More attractive than this:

[Image: article-2135233-12C542EA000005DC-167_634x927.jpg]

This is a SHOCKING turn of events.
Women at their peak reproductive age are the most attractive?
What was evolution thinking?

A 20 year old is a legal adult. That is the age when she's likely to be at her physical peak in terms of attractiveness. There's nothing illegal or wrong if another adult man has sex with her. Starting a relationship with somebody at that age and trying to find something in common, that's a different story, but what is wrong with these ass-kissing white knights?