rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BNP - Securities services

Got a job offer for BNP Paribas - Securities Services. 6 months in Paris after...

If anyone has any info about BPN and this services feel free to share. Any insights are welcome.

Where are the offices located? In "La Defense"?

Friday I will have more info. Don´t know by now.

Ok well BNP is a good bank, I work for another french Bank and BNP has done very well during the crisis and is now among the top players.
On the other side I'm afraid you should end up working a lot but if you enjoy your job why not??
I asked you about the location because "'La défense" is the business center of Paris, it's a bit sad, I worked there for 1 month and didn't really like it. So if it is located in the center much better for you. BNP has some offices near some really good part of Paris.

Finally you should think about the fact that you'll have the opportunity to game french girls and there are a lot of hot girls there [Image: smile.gif]

Fuck it. Not ready for start pressing the enter button. Nothing like the independence of being a lawyer.