rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blurry spots in center of vision-what do I do?

I had perfect vision only yesterday or something... This morning when I was reading(like forum threads) I found wherever my eyes focussed would get really blurry. peripheral is fine, but i have about a centermeter square area where it is really blurry. Cannot fucking see properly so I am basically touchtyping this, hopefully therte is no mistakes. Its now really annoying to read anything. what should i do?

Get off the damn PC once in a while. I used to get it when I spent hours browsing the web.

Glad to hear its nothing serious.

I tried relaxing my eyes a bit, it seems that the problem isnt as bad now.

For a moment I was scared I will have semi permanent eye damage. My parents both need reading glasses in their old age, and both my sisters needed glasses at a young age, despite the fact that I go on the computer more than them. I thought I was the outlier with perfect vision, likely because I ate really healthy. It would suck if I suffered like my family did, haha.

It could be a retina issue. I had a friend who had a "mystery" blind spot one day. He had developed a blister on his retina.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Eyes aren't anything to mess with. See an eye doctor and explain your complaint, even if it ends up just being the computer. Ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure and all of those other sayings.

Was gone after an hour or so. I think it was cause I was stressed last night(that happened in the early morning) sleeping. Back to perfect vision, I think I might chance it and not bother going to a doctor.

It could be blood sugar related, even diabetes. Can't know for certain without doing some tests. Go to a doctor, don't chance it.