rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Talking about her

Talking about her

I m always surprised that no one ever point the fact that when you talk to the girl about her, in a funny, interesting way of course...it s always positive in my very small experience

And when you get her talking endlessly about her... the kiss close is a no brainer...

But I dont think I have any decent game, I m just trying...what do you guys think about that...

Feel free to let me know if you think it s retarded stuff, I m only here to learn...

Talking about her

I think you are correct, let her do the talking, lest you embarrass yourself or bore her with your motor mouth. Let her expend most of the energy.

Also, we are all here to learn. Not all of us are Roosh getting a girl from opener to bang in one hour. And Roosh only got that way by making a ton of mistakes and learning from them.

Talking about her

Agreed, it's a classic rookie mistake to think we need to charm the pants off the girl and be dominating the conversation, which is part of the reason when we're starting out down this road that a lot of us are psyching ourselves out and over thinking. As you get more comfortable you learn you just need to ask the right questions to let the girl run her mouth, your jobs just to steer the convo the direction the way you want it to go. When you're comfortable enough to not overfill every silent second with useless jabber and get to the point where you don't give a shit if a girls gonna say yes or not you've figured most of this game out.

Talking about her

Yes, girls like talking about themselves and usually don't shut up if u ask them some questions. How do you go about doing this if the girl is shy/difficult? How do you open her up?

Talking about her

Quote: (02-16-2011 07:26 PM)houston Wrote:  

Yes, girls like talking about themselves and usually don't shut up if u ask them some questions. How do you go about doing this if the girl is shy/difficult? How do you open her up?

Tease her a little on her a little on her shyness/coldness playfully. Sometimes they start loosening up a little after that, if not it may be an indicator that she's not interested so you gotta test her with something, I like using:

"I think I'm talking way too much, so I'm just gonna stop...." or something that goes along that, you get the idea. If she's interested, even if she's shy she will just ask you a question for you to keep talking, if not then move on.

Talking about her

Quote: (02-16-2011 08:26 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2011 07:26 PM)houston Wrote:  

Tease her a little on her a little on her shyness/coldness playfully. Sometimes they start loosening up a little after that, if not it may be an indicator that she's not interested so you gotta test her with something, I like using:

"I think I'm talking way too much, so I'm just gonna stop...." or something that goes along that, you get the idea. If she's interested, even if she's shy she will just ask you a question for you to keep talking, if not then move on.
Ill try this tomorrow.

Talking about her

People love talking about themselves, guys and chicks. When i am low on funds i can usually get free drinks at most bars by asking random people some basic questions and getting them to talk about themselves. As long as you are a good listener and the guy isnt a total cheapskate youll be drinking for free while they brag about whatever.

My rule of thumb is open, maybe 2 stories or whatever games and then some kinda open ended question that gets her to talk about her self and just keep smiling, attentive body language about 70% of the time, and probe for a while till something interesting to me comes up then ill jump on it again. But then again, rules get broken all the time.