rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some advice needed

Some advice needed

What a great site, I feel right at home. I've been day dreaming all day about traveling the world and already started doing some research.

Anyways, I met a 19 yr old last week on a dating/hook up site and we've been texting non stop since then. She likes to go clubbing, no kids, in school, and works. We're meeting up Thursday but I haven't decided where or what were going to do. Any ideas or suggestions on where to go and how to finish the night off right? I figured I might as well ask some og's (I'm 23).

I'm good looking, been with about 100 girls and have decent game. Honestly, id be doing kind of bad if it wasn't for my looks. I really want to step my game up, I'm tired of settling for less. I've been with 9.5's and want to keep it that way from now on...after this one. This girls about a 7.5 and I know I can do it if I work it right. I've never gone into something with a game plan so I want to hear what y'all have to say

Some advice needed

You have been with 100 girls and pulled 9.5's at age 23, sounds like you're doing alright for yourself, I wonder why you're even bothering asking for advice on these forums.

Some advice needed

Quote: (02-15-2011 04:14 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

You have been with 100 girls and pulled 9.5's at age 23, sounds like you're doing alright for yourself, I wonder why you're even bothering asking for advice on these forums.
Well, like I said I really want to step it up to strictly dime pieces. I'm tired of messing with decent looking girls because I know what I'm capable of. I'm always open to hear other peoples opinions and I know some people around here can point me in the right direction to step my game up. I know I have an advantage with my looks but its hard for me to seal the deal

Some advice needed

"I've never gone into something with a game plan"

to start off with, looks + indifference = a good way to get a girl interested in you. the fact that you are losing your indifference and posting on here, not for a 9.5 but for a 7.5, to me speaks to internal game issues.

if you want to be hard core, cancel on her for this thursday, without much of a reason. that will soften her up really good.

"Any ideas or suggestions on where to go and how to finish the night off right?"

it is not easy for me to recommend where you should take her, because i don't know you. i have a big theory which is that she needs to enter your world. you cannot enter hers.

when she enters your world, you control the frame. you control the experience. she is on your turf.

tell us some more options of what you like to do and where you like to go.

Some advice needed

Damn, cancel on Thursday lol. I've had girls blow me off like that, it wouldn't bother me doing it.

I was thinking of just getting something to eat at a restaurant near my crib and take her here afterwards to "watch a movie". I don't want to spend a bunch of money with her and not even end up with her in my bed. I have no idea how this girl is in person. She says she's shy when she first meets someone, likes sweet guys, and looks don't matter ha.

Some advice needed

might work, if you are that good looking. otherwise sounds boring.

Some advice needed

Quote: (02-15-2011 05:40 PM)rivelino Wrote:  

might work, if you are that good looking. otherwise sounds boring.
I'm all ears then if you have something else in mind.