rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cardguy's response to being banned

So apparently cardguy posted a response to his recent banning.

Quote:Quote:

Okay - I got banned from the RooshV Forum.

I just want to take a quick opportunity to give a quick overview of the facts. And I want to thank all the great posters there on the forum. I have reached out to a number of y'all - and I don't want to leave anyone out. So I won't name names - but if you think I am thinking of you - then you are damn right!

It is probably for the best that I got kicked off the forum - it gives me one less excuse to duck some of the more difficult books that keep migrating to the bottom of my 'to read' pile.

It is a great forum - and that is testament to the good work that Roosh and Tuth do over there. It is their forum - their rules. So - there are no qualms at my end.

Still - I do want to mention why I got banned. I feel it is a little harsh - but it doesn't really matter what I think since it ain't my forum.

I just want to give the facts for those curious as to what happened - in case any of y'all think I had a sudden meltdown in private.

Here goes - I was on 80% warning level - and then got tipped over to 100% and a perma-ban.

I originally got a 40% warning level after a thread I started on Jews and the history of terrorism in Israel got hijacked and became a race baiting thread. I did nothing to try and turn it into a race baiting thread.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34751.html

I then got bumped up to 60% for starting a thread which had a shitty title - which later got a parenthesis square bracket thingy added by the mods - to point out my shitty title.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35542.html

I then got bumped up to 80% for starting a thread which linked to a video by my favourite MGTOW YouTube channel. That video was called 'Selling Dead Babies' - and was discussion of the strange market in body parts which has grown up around the abortion industry.

So - I started a thread entitled 'Selling Dead Babies':

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36385.html

At 80% I should have played it safe. And to be honest - I thought I was. But I got distracted by a question in an interesting thread about the history of the manosphere (to which I had earlier posted some useful contributions) - and followed up that question with 2/3 long posts on how hypnosis "works".

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36585.html

And that is it. No meltdowns. Nothing involving me being rude to anyone. Just me trying to add value to the forum. I appreciate that Roosh may feel different - and it is probably better for all of us if I find a more productive use of my time.

So - with that said - I want to thank the guys who run the forum and the many people who make it such a great place to hang out. The forum has a superb layout, an excellent mix of topics for discussion and a bunch of very smart un-PC guys who make it an interesting place.

And it is to the credit of Tuth and Roosh that this is the case. I am guessing that Roosh would appreciate me on the forum, if I didn't post so much - since my large number of posts ultimately draw attention to a set of values which probably contradict some of the goals of the forum. So - I can totally see where he is coming from.

So - no hard feelings. I don't believe in goodbyes - so I am sure I will catch some of you guys around at some point.

Cardguy

PS Who cares about me leaving the forum. I am just glad that AnonymousBosch is back posting again. I love that guy!

Link to the post:

http://men-going-their-own-way.net/4ums/...1007#p1007

Take care Cardguy. You will be missed.

since when does card guy say y'all and ain't?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

[Image: He-aint-even-mad.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

Damn, i really liked cardguy. I mostly just lurk the forum via following the twitter, and i'd say about 60% of threads i would click on turned out to be started by him.

RIP

Waiting for the update: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27244....ght=banned

Quote: (06-05-2014 07:04 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

since when does card guy say y'all and ain't?

confirmed it is cardguy.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

With all that intelligence and forum presence, I still can't understand how come Cardguy wasn't interested in hunting pussy at all? But anyway his presence and analytical breakdown will be missed. Still laughing about the story where that bitch pulled her left tit out and he blasted her live!

Damn!! I liked Card Guy! Can anyone send him a message? I want to keep in touch with him. PM me a social network link, or I can send him my info. Thanks. Take care Card Guy.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Fuck man, cardguy always posted the greatest stuff. I'll miss seeing his posts around

What a shame. It's always good to have a semi-contrarian view to put things into perspective.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Bummer.. Shaking my head..

Same here. I had to check if it was April 1.

Waiting on the official reasoning for this.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (06-05-2014 07:53 PM)Switch Wrote:  

What a shame. It's always good to have a semi-contrarian view to put things into perspective.

I thought about it and ultimately I agree. He did not want to improve himself and learn game or get in shape, but he did have interesting ideas and game at us with a different slant on things. And he was a smart guy and well read.

Quote: (06-05-2014 08:05 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

Same here. I had to check if it was April 1.

Waiting on the official reasoning for this.

Here's the link: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35962-...#pid746134

Quote:Roosh Wrote:

Cardguy was at an 80% warning level and then he decided to hijack an important thread (The manosphere on wikipedia) to debunk hypnosis. He couldn't stay out of trouble.

fucking ridiculous

I disagreed with cardguy on a lot of things, especially using P4P in place of a proper sex life... That said, he was a reasonably cool guy to talk to and obviously a great intellect.

Quote: (06-05-2014 07:18 PM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Waiting for the update: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27244....ght=banned

Based on what cardguy told the RVF chat a couple weeks back, he got banned because he didn't belong here. Each time he got a warning he was told this and he was advised RVF might not be the best place for him. I never understood why he'd choose to post on what is ultimately a game, travel and self-improvement forum when there are surely many better places out there to talk about books, current issues and have intellectual debates.

I'm keen to see Roosh's official explanation. Perhaps there was more going on behind the scenes than cardguy publicly let on.

Edit:

Quote:Roosh Wrote:

Cardguy was at an 80% warning level and then he decided to hijack an important thread (The manosphere on wikipedia) to debunk hypnosis. He couldn't stay out of trouble.

Interesting.

I liked Cardguy as well. Honestly, I'd never even noticed he posted non-game stuff specifically. He seemed to have a lot of interesting knowledge to drop.

Which leads me to my next point: is it worthwhile to have people on here who contribute intellectually, but might not fit the mold? So long as they're not trolls, or insulting a-holes, I think it is.

If a longtime member is posting irrelevant stuff but is otherwise someone who gets along well and contributes, I'd rather see his threads closed than him banned. That way we all know which roads not to head down.

Quote: (06-05-2014 09:03 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Which leads me to my next point: is it worthwhile to have people on here who contribute intellectually, but might not fit the mold?

Yes.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Very disappointed.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

I never like to see a seasoned member get banned, but there's too many chiefs and not enough Indians, in reference to opinions on his banning.

He was at a 80% ban.

That means essentially take a break from the forum and don't push it.

I wish him the best regardless, just pointing out the reality of the situation.

I liked cardguy, but echo what others have said about him not necessarily belonging here. In the end Tuth and Roosh have been running this forum for a long time and know better than us what keeps this place successful. Besides, its their house, their rules.

Leadership is hard. Not everyone is equipped for it, although most people tend to assume that they could do a better job than the existing leaders, oddly enough.

Leadership requires making tough decisions.

Roosh and Tuth are in leadership because they earned it. Roosh, because he created all of this, and Tuth, because Roosh saw in him what he needed in a second in command.

There are plenty of forums like this in this corner of the Internet, but there is a reason why this forum is better than NN. It is because Roosh has never shied away from tough choices.

While obviously it is a lot to expect that everyone will agree with every ban decision, the truth is that this forum offers the quality that it does, because of similar tough decisions in the past.

To be honest, as much as I like Cardguy on a personal level, I have concerns about whether the forum can stay true to it's purpose if the focus moves away from travel and active self-improvement.

While Cardguy did kick off a lot of interesting discussions, there are other places to have those discussion on the Internet. I'm confident that there are forums where such conversations are already being had. In fact, due to the specific nature of other forums, it is possible that there are other places that are better equipped to discuss certain topics.

While interesting to discuss, threads about controversial topics that don't actually help us move towards better lives and being the men that we want to be don't achieve anything. While I see the value in intellectual pursuits, there are spaces for that too.

Instead of second guessing Roosh and Tuth, let's focus our energies on becoming the men we need to be.

Let's start some threads where we outline our desires for life and seek advice from others who have already travelled a similar path. Let's post about our goals for the next year and find others in the forum to keep us accountable.

While we might not agree with every ban decision that Roosh makes, the truth is that when it comes to creating the ideal lifestyle that he desired, Roosh is the man.

We can learn a lot from him and if he has to spend less time deal with questions to his authority, maybe it'll free up his schedule to help coach those on the forum who want to follow in his footsteps.

That's what I'm trying to do. I had an idea about where I wanted my life to go back when I was 18, but I joined this forum about a year and a half ago when things had taken a turn for the worse and I was looking for direction.

This forum helped give me perspective and motivation and now I can say without a doubt that I'm back on track. In fact, I'm only about two years away from my ideal lifestyle.

That's what we need to do. Every member here need to decided if they are content with their life. If not, they need to use the forum as a networking opportunity to find guys that can help them reach the lifestyle they actually want.

If a member is already happy with where he is, then the forum is an opportunity for him to actually resist the threat of feminism by coaching other guys and helping them out-maneuver that threat altogether.

Instead of posting and bitching about feminism's deteriorating effect on Western and world culture, let's instead getting busy fixing our lives, so that feminism's influence becomes irrelevant to our happiness.

As for Cardguy, I wish him well and hope that one day he decides to start working his ass off to become the guy he really wants to be.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I'm pretty mad that he was banned, but nonetheless it is Roosh's forum so I have no right to object to it. You'll be missed cardguy. If you're reading this I need to get my contact info to you somehow. Whenever I decide to hit Britain you'll be the first person I'd want to meet up with. It's been a pleasure to say the least. I wish you the best.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I never understand why people with enough posts to have their name in thread titles don't just go start a blog. If you're gonna do that much writing, do it in a space that's yours.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.