rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Referring to women as 'females' is degrading, dehumanizing, cissexist."

This is the latest feminist trend courtesy of @BhasChat.

I think it boils down to this... "Female" is a biological term used to describe the sex of an organism which produces non-mobile ova. I suspect they find this term "degrading" because men came up with it, it's "dehumanizing" because it puts women on the same level as animals ("male" does the same for men), and it's "cissexist" [Image: boring.gif] because it offends their transgender allies by highlighting the fact they aren't real [insert made up gender here].

So, yeah...

[Image: wtf.jpg]

TL;DR: Feminists hate science.

I still have no idea what CIS means. All I know is they're morons when it comes to this stuff. Petty crap gets in the way of real issues.

Quote: (06-05-2014 03:44 PM)Mike5055 Wrote:  

I still have no idea what CIS means. All I know is they're morons when it comes to this stuff. Petty crap gets in the way of real issues.

It's short for "cisgender", a term they made up to describe people like us whose "gender experience matches the sex they were assigned at birth." For instance, when doctors see that a newborn baby has a penis, they'll say "It's a boy!" This is "sex assignment." But, according to them, gender can be whatever the fuck you want it to be.

I wouldn't even care about this if they weren't fighting so diligently to rewrite the science books to accommodate their subjective world view. This is going to become a serious problem if we ignore it, especially in the medical field where some illnesses only effect one sex and not the other.

Medical research will be severely crippled if sex classifications are banned.

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:16 PM)agentaika Wrote:  

It's short for "cisgender", a term they made up to describe people like us whose "gender experience matches the sex they were assigned at birth."

When I think of "cis" I think of the chemistry term http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cis%E2%80%9..._isomerism. I would think they copied the chemistry term.

They are both based on latin, and they mean "on this side" and on the other side/across" respectively.

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:29 PM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:16 PM)agentaika Wrote:  

It's short for "cisgender", a term they made up to describe people like us whose "gender experience matches the sex they were assigned at birth."

When I think of "cis" I think of the chemistry term http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cis%E2%80%9..._isomerism. I would think they copied the chemistry term.

They are both based on latin, and they mean "on this side" and on the other side/across" respectively.

I was actually about to say that.

This is cis-2-butene and trans-2-butene: [Image: img63.gif]

(oops, had to edit that. No wonder I got a C in organic chem...)

Steve McQueen is not cis-anything. Steve McQueen is what we call "man" or "male." Not "cis-gender," but "male."

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (06-05-2014 03:15 PM)agentaika Wrote:  

This is the latest feminist trend courtesy of @BhasChat.

I think it boils down to this... "Female" is a biological term used to describe the sex of an organism which produces non-mobile ova. I suspect they find this term "degrading" because men came up with it, it's "dehumanizing" because it puts women on the same level as animals ("male" does the same for men), and it's "cissexist" [Image: boring.gif] because it offends their transgender allies by highlighting the fact they aren't real [insert made up gender here].

So, yeah...

[Image: wtf.jpg]

TL;DR: Feminists hate science.

The three issues with this argument:

a) Women DO produce non-mobile ova. The ovum move by the use of the fallopian cillia and muscular contractions.

b) We ARE animals. We're an advanced form of animal, but we're animals none the less.

c) I can't wait for the LGBT-whatever other letters are now part of it and the ultra-feminist victim cultures to clash. It's going to be a lot of fun to watch.

Cis/Gender is one of those moronically redundant terms these leftists use to describe the overwhelming majority of normal people(99.7% to be precise) that don't aspire to become tranny eunuchs.

I'm half-expecting a term that describes people who identify as human to be the next buzz term to be popularized by these freaks shortly.

This train of thought concludes with the notion that humans are somehow exalted above the animal kingdom. That we are demigods, made from different matter than chimps, dogs, and pigs.

In various conversations, I've heard women say, "...stop referring to women as 'females'. We're humans for fuck's sake." As if humans are not a species and not part of the animal kingdom.

It seems rather contrary for a bunch of atheists.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:55 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

This train of thought concludes with the notion that humans are somehow exalted above the animal kingdom. That we are demigods, made from different matter than chimps, dogs, and pigs.

In various conversations, I've heard women say, "...stop referring to women as 'females'. We're humans for fuck's sake." As if humans are not a species and not part of the animal kingdom.

The only difference between these loons and creationists who think the Earth is a couple of thousand years old is that the former's ideology is more in vogue.

This brings up a very good, but often times, over looked point: How you relate (name and objectify) to other women around women (I use the term loosely here), or even single women themselves is _extremely_ important. It can be a deal breaker. It can mean the difference of getting kneed in the balls, or getting a ONS.

Let me break it down as I see it:

What are our options for the naming and the objectifying of the opposite sex?

1: Chick.
2: Girl.
3: Woman.
4: Lady.
5: Piece of Arse (or 'Ass' as you fellows over the pond call it - vive la différence).
6: Female.

Now, only a total buffoon and fuckwit would use no.5 in polite conversation. It may be used for a neg when you feel a bit more comfortable with the girl (oops, sorry, woman), but you get the picture.

Now, these are the important differences as I see it, and as I have been called out on:

1: Chick - Only to be used around liberal free spirit types, when they know you are a 'good sort', so use this one very sparingly and judiciously. I even once called my new girlfriend at the time a 'chick' to a couple of drug addled lefter than left losers, and they went ballistic on me - 'Hoooww dairr you call heeer aaa chiiickk maaaahn', kind of thing. So be warned. You have little to gain be using this word and much to lose.

2: Girl - Ah, one of the top 3 choices one has for common usage when reffering to the fairer (and often times more vicious) sex. If you are talking to a 'lady' (female) who is over the age of, ooh, let's say 25 (funnily enough, around the time most of them hit the wall), then whatever you do, for the love of sweet baby jesus, do not refer to her or any of her female (lady) friends as 'girls'. This has got me in hot water more than one time. "She's not a girl - she's 26 - she's a lady/female/woman etc." All you can do is say sorry and that she looks so young and it is so hard to tell these days. On the converse side of this rule, is this fact, ladies (women) over the age of 40, those that have truly hit the wall in every way possible - psychologically, physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. _LOVE_ being called 'girls'.

Example: Walk into your local charity shop, probably staff volunteered by over 50 year olds. "Hello Girls, I heard one of you needs a bit more RAM for your computer, hope it's not a hoax call". Result: Swoon, and many calls of "Oh that was me", "No it was me!" kind of thing. Win! Not sure what for, but you won't be shamed or ridiculed for using it.

In other words, use this for Women (girls) that aren't actually girls and you will be safe, but use it for when they actually ARE girls, then you will be in trouble. Hamster logic at its finest. I didn't make it up, and it makes no sense to me but there you go.

3: Woman - Which leads on nicely to one of our other top choices 'Woman'. Use this when they are a girl, and don't use it if they are a woman, it will only offend them. Same hamster logic, but in reverse. They can't even keep that consistent. Is it any wonder we need Men's websites to explain this shit by battle hardened vets from the gender wars?

But Woman is a safe bet for most social situations, formal and informal, especially when you are trying to be as gender neutral as you can be. You aren't implying anything more by using this word, and you aren't taking anything away either. It is about as neutral as you can get. Just don't use it about your neighbour's 9 year old daughter whilst drooling from the lip ''She loookss a fiiiiine ffiiiine woman", and you should be ok.

4: Lady - Oh Lady. This is a good one. I was in a bar once with a totally filthy slut. She revelled in it. She was a good girl (female) really. She was independent and not ashamed to admit she was riding the big carousel in the sky. At least she was honest and you knew where you stood. I turned her down for sex after she had plied me with high end and expensive 'things' shall we say. Never forgave me, but that is besides the point.

So, in this bar, and the bartender brings over our drinks, and he says 'this one is for the lady'. Ok, I'm not having that I thought. I'll tell the bitch when she gets back from the toilet. She wasn't there obviously or she would have punched him for calling her that. And as she is drinking her G and T, I tell her what the bartender said. Fuck me, she spat her drink out all over me. Had to get the bitch another one. Good job she was paying. Got another for myself too.

Moral of this story? 'Lady' sounds creepy (sorry to use that word but you know) to THEM. You can hardly ever use it. It is so loaded with meaning. It assumes that you know the lady (woman) in question is of good character (dubious) and it seems like you are flattering to deceive and using weasel words. Use extreme caution with this word. It reeks of over familiarity and will do you more harm than good when used out of context.

5: Piece of Arse - We have covered this and you shouldn't need me to explain further.

6: Female - Now this is the most deadly of them all. You wouldn't say to your prospective girlfriend 'Oh that FEMALE looks nice in that dress' (well no sane man would ever compliment another lady [girl] when out with her). You might as well say 'oh that LADY looks nice'. Not good. Best to say nothing at all of course, but the word FEMALE is not neutral, it is the opposite of neutral. Women are women and Girls are girls, but FEMALES are the fucking ENEMY!. And they know this. Imagine this scenario:

A: So I was talking to a couple of Females last night. Ding DONG - game over!
B: I was in the garage and this Female brought her car in to be repaired. Blaam!
C: As a Female, I was wondering how you felt about Men coming first? Punch!

Be very very careful when you use this word. It will make you out to be a woman (girl) hater. Best used in a political context, as really, the ladies (women) have reclaimed it for themselves. Take heed!

It's a minefield out there for sure and we all need to take care.

Oh, I left out one: Slut. Only call her this when you are behind her, pulling her hair, and refusing to be called 'Daddy' - because 'That would be against the law in this State'. This will drive her even more batshit wild. Good fun.

That's just my take on things, YMMV. Also this has a UKcentric angle to it also. But suffice it to say, not all names for women (girls) are made equal. Observe how they are used in your location. Listen and learn. It could mean the difference between a 'happy ending' or a hospital visit with a bedside vigil from the local police.

^You forgot one.

#7. Bitch

They love calling themselves that and twerking to songs referencing women as bitches.

Society is trying much to hard to accommodate stupidity. Its absolutely pathetic and our forefathers would be rolling in their graves if they had any idea the ridiculousness that occurs today.

I don't give a fuck about this "cis" movement, why are you trying to accommodate the vast, vast, vast minority by changing a term that has been around since the dawn of time. (I'm not religious or anything, but wasn't Adam male, Eve female, and thus they had intercourse to create the rest of humankind?) You need a FEMALE and a MALE to reproduce, theres nothing sexist or dehumanizing about it.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

CIS has cracked the top 5 in my personal list of the stupidest shit I've ever heard

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Quote: (06-05-2014 06:44 PM)Coldfire Wrote:  

CIS has cracked the top 5 in my personal list of the stupidest shit I've ever heard

It's up there with "heteronormative" on my list.

The problem is, most people who find this behavior ludicrous just don't have the time to argue. When you're trying to start a business, work a job, or just chill, you don't want to waste time debating with these numb skulls. So they get a free pass.

Quote: (06-05-2014 06:10 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

^You forgot one.

#7. Bitch

They love calling themselves that and twerking to songs referencing women as bitches.

Why stop there?

#8 Fuckpot
#9 CumDumpster (borrowed that one from you chaps over the water)

But you raise a serious point. I will address it.

Addendum:

7: Bitch. This is probably the most powerful and emotive word you have in your arsenal when referring to the opposite sex. Use it at the right moment and you will be given untold riches, use it ill-advisedly, and your legal bills will crush you and your first born.

Not all women are bitches. A quick and crude way to tell (not advised) is to just call them one to their face: Say 'You're a fucking bitch!'. If they start crying and telling you how they always liked you, but their sorry now and they won't do it again, suffice it to say, they are NOT A BITCH. If, however, they straighten their backs, start calling someone called 'Bruno' on their phone with a smirk on their face, or just straight out knock your block off (it's happened), then it is fair to say, she it a total fucking Bitch. This is crude stuff and only to be used in extreme conditions. Any man worth his salt would know what he was dealing with before this.

So when you can you use the word 'Bitch' then?

Sometimes when referring to an ex. You know. You used to own a castle and a ferrari and yacht. But the Bitch took you to the cleaners. Any bi(sorry, lady, fuck, woman) will understand this. She may even agree. Muttering under her breath: 'What a fucking bitch, I could have had that, but now it's all gone, er, I mean, what a fucking shame, Bitch, fuck'. "Did she really grab it all? - Bitch!!".

Of course when you are in the sack and have them at your will. They will ask you nicely to call them Bitch. They will say to you: I am about to ask you somethings now, I hope you can respect my personal boundaries. But, when you pound me like a cheap piece of veal later on, I also want you to call me a Bitch. Cheap Bitch, Fucking Bitch, doesn't matter, but, I don't really mean it. It's all about trust!

WTF?

Sometimes you just mutter it quietly to yourself: Bitch stole my parking spot. Bitch says: Whaddya say motherfucker? Er, sorry, lady (woman) I was hoping to park there but never mind. C'est la vie.

But be careful as with all the other terms used here. The worse thing you can do is have a litter of dogs and try to breed them and refer to the female of the species as a Bitch. You will be up on a charge quicker than a mother fucker if you do that. Do NOT refer to Female (lady) dogs as Bitches (Women).

Ah fuck it, I give up. You just can't win.

I'll come back to this one later. It's a tricky one. I never said I had all the answers. Maybe someone more learned than I could chip in and help a brother out?

Quote: (06-05-2014 07:26 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

7: Bitch. This is probably the most powerful and emotive word you have in your arsenal when referring to the opposite sex.

Say hello to my little friend.

[Image: cunt-photo-u1.jpg]

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:43 PM)Seboist Wrote:  

Cis/Gender is one of those moronically redundant terms these leftists use to describe the overwhelming majority of normal people(99.7% to be precise) that don't aspire to become tranny eunuchs.

I'm half-expecting a term that describes people who identify as human to be the next buzz term to be popularized by these freaks shortly.

Quote: (06-05-2014 07:31 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

7: Bitch. This is probably the most powerful and emotive word you have in your arsenal when referring to the opposite sex.

Now we're talking.
[Image: tumblr_mla6kvt7nD1qc9ap6o1_500.gif]
Cunt is potent.

"Bitch" is almost expected. I agree Cunt has way more of an effect. She won't be on auto-pilot to act like a fake hard little shit when you call her a bitch. Call her a cunt and her jaw drops in shock and she is hallway between shock-anger-tears.

7: Bitch. This is probably the most powerful and emotive word you have in your arsenal when referring to the opposite sex. Use it at the right moment and you will be given untold riches, use it ill-advisedly, and your legal bills will crush you and your first born.

On this side of the Atlantic, the word "bitch" doesn't nearly approach the raw emotive impact of the word "cunt." It is my understanding that "the c-word" has a much less vaunted status among British folks, though.

Using Cunt is like asking for a fight from a woman

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Quote: (06-05-2014 07:31 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

I stand corrected and truly humbled my good sir.

This is a good reason not to take advice from newbs. They are newbs.

Back to the shed for more learning for me.

Sheepishly but feverishly pencils in notebook:

#8. Cunt.

(mutters to self: How did I forget that, doh, the biggest one of all, cunts, yes, cunts, fuck, shit)

(Wonders if even he has the ability to talk on this subject - much best left to those that have been there)

Then again. Maybe I could tell you all about Cunts. Oh yes. I got a whole chapter for your perusal. I'm an expert in the matter in fact.

But for later. We have had our fun today.

It's always good to have something to look forward to in life.

Quote: (06-05-2014 06:56 PM)Seboist Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2014 06:44 PM)Coldfire Wrote:  

It's up there with "heteronormative" on my list.

Using "cis" to refer to anything outside of chemical naming is idiocy. "Heteronormative" is used as an insult when it's a fact- heterosexuality is biologically normal. Something between 95 and 97% of the population is heterosexual.

According to Wikipedia:
Quote:Quote:

Heteronormativity is a prejudice based on the belief that people fall into distinct and complementary genders (man and woman) with natural roles in life.

You mean the fact that people are born with penises and vaginae isn't a fact? Also, those people with penises don't give birth to children? HERESY! You're being intolerant!

Fuck it and fuck it again. The night is young.

1: Chick.
2: Girl.
3: Woman.
4: Lady.
5: Piece of Arse (or 'Ass' as you fellows over the pond call it - vive la différence).
6: Female.
7: Bitch (an observation by Mr. Christian McQueen.)
8: Cunt. (An observation by Mr. AnonymousBosch.)

I'm feeling like: C is for Contrafibularity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOSYiT2iG08

How dyspeptic of me!

Anyone up for a no. 9? Whore? Perhaps?

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:40 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

c) I can't wait for the LGBT-whatever other letters are now part of it and the ultra-feminist victim cultures to clash. It's going to be a lot of fun to watch.

I was anticipating this clash as well, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen anymore.

Feminazis and trannies seem to be becoming allies. There's still a group of feminists known as TERFS (Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists) who don't buy into tranny politics, but their voice is being drowned out and censored by the liberal feminist horde.

Radical feminist Sheila Jeffreys released a book titled Gender Hurts: A Feminist Analysis of the Politics of Transgenderism. It's been getting slammed in the reviews mostly by people who aren't verified purchasers.

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:55 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

That reminds me of Rebecca Watson, an atheist feminist who made a big fuss about a guy who calmly asked her out in an elevator, and how "creeped out" she was by being approached. This vlogger goes into a nice rant about it.

Considering how progressive and secular most of these FEMALES claim to be, they still act like uptight fundamentalists when it comes to sexuality. Maybe, like uptight fundamentalists, sexual repression is one of the roots of their psychological issues. If they got fucked more, they wouldn't be as obsessed with trying to find shit to complain about.

Quote: (06-05-2014 07:20 PM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

The problem is, most people who find this behavior ludicrous just don't have the time to argue. When you're trying to start a business, work a job, or just chill, you don't want to waste time debating with these numb skulls. So they get a free pass.

I hate wasting my time dealing about this shit, but it has to be dealt with. I try to limit my activist activities to a few days a month with a post or article. Just getting the word out so people are aware about what's going on helps I think.