rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Putin Trolls Hillary: "It's better not to argue with women"

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/201...ith-women/

Quote:Quote:

Washington (CNN) - Russian President Vladimir Putin slammed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as someone who has "never been too graceful in her statements," according to the Kremlin transcript of an interview that aired on French TV and radio Wednesday.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

After being asked about Clinton's recent tough rhetoric on Russia's foreign policy, Putin said, "It's better not to argue with women." He later characterized Clinton's comments as a sign of weakness, which is maybe "not the worst quality for a woman," he added.

[Image: ohshit2.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

My respect for that man grows everyday.

Mad ballz.

Don't know if I'd want to be Russian, but it is fun being a spectator.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Ayn Rand on having a female president:

You know Hilary got wet...assuming the vag still functions.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:04 AM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

Putin should totally fuck Hilary as a political statement.

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:10 AM)Mage Wrote:  

[Image: barf.gif]

Putin should be the man that all guys who whinge about being short in height look up to.

Interesting, I didn't realize he was 5' 7" (1.70 m). It goes to show that with the right swagger/alpha vibe that height doesn't matter that much.

Quote: (06-05-2014 05:52 AM)username Wrote:  

Interesting, I didn't realize he was 5' 7" (1.70 m). It goes to show that with the right swagger/alpha vibe that height doesn't matter that much.

also see Nicholas Sarkozy.

Or loads of other short, hyper alphas from history.

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:15 AM)weambulance Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2014 04:10 AM)Mage Wrote:  

[Image: barf.gif]

Come on guys take a break from the fact that she is ugly. It would be hilarious if feminists would have to live with the fact that their political leader opened herself to the macho dictator.

Quote: (06-05-2014 05:55 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Keep telling you guys, short men with attitude problems=sign of inner bitchassness

You know how women shit test alpha short men on having a Napoleon complex? Well it is true smart and short guys do compensate in this way and why shouldn't they? There is no shame to be taken in this. Instead of a Napoleon complex it should simply be called Napoleon strategy or Napoleon Game.

The west really has to be careful or a large part of Europeans might decide they actually prefer Putin to be their ruler. Not even kidding, Putin is almost on Chuck Norris meme status.

Quote: (06-05-2014 06:18 AM)berserk Wrote:  

Putin is almost on Chuck Norris meme status.

[Image: i97t06K.jpg]

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Next time a bitch gives you shit, tell her, "Like Putin said, It's better not to argue with women".

I wonder where Putin would fall in a list of "admirable leaders".

this will be the kind of trolling that happens if she becomes president, one because she is a woman and two because she is the wife of a previous president. Also, there is an article where Hillary claims that the office of the president is the 'last glass ceiling to be broken' so you know she's going to go for it.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

It helps to be the type of guy who can order your death in a thousand different ways and run a country with a lot of gold diggers.

Napoleon comes to mind.

Some beautiful comments from Putin at Business Insider

"It's better not to argue with women. But Ms Clinton has never been too graceful in her statements"

"When people push boundaries too far, it's not because they are strong but because they are weak. But maybe weakness is not the worst quality for a woman."

and he didn't stop at the interviewer too…

Putin's interviewer, anchor Jean-Pierre Elkabbach, followed up and asked him if he felt angry or if he wanted to "get back at" Clinton. Putin said only that her "extreme statements" made it clear she didn't have a valid argument.

Man, that seems like a bitchslap right across the face. Putin seems to be gaining the upper hand each and every day in this conflict.

What does this say about American? We have Sarkozy at 5'5" screwing Carla Bruni, and Putin with that Olympic gymnast half his age.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch (in America) our last three presidents have been married to Hillary, Laura, and Michelle. Out of the three, Michelle is the hottest, yet few men seem to even like her.

If presidents set the tone of the country, no wonder we're such an uptight, Puritannical bunch. It seems like no fun being the three presidents I mentioned, but both the other world leaders seem to be having a good old time with models and gymnasts.

Even though the connection I'm going to make is tenuous, there is a link between the uptight, priggish way American politicians run their sex lives and the constant ridiculous anti-sexuality campaigns by feminists in the US.

A country that voted in a guy screwing Carla Bruni is not a country where Jezebel would flourish or be taken very seriously.

^^ You bring up a good point. Has there ever been a hot First Lady in the US?

Putin embodies many things Alpha.

Ex-KGB, assasin, martial arts master, (supposed) billionare, fucks young hot women half his age, president and/or dicator of Mother Russia, global leader, no political correctness whatsoever, starts wars and wins them, openly mocks the USA and its Secretary of State, fit and ripped, hunts and kills dangerous animals...the list goes on.

After being asked about Clinton's recent tough rhetoric on Russia's foreign policy, Putin said, "It's better not to argue with women." He later characterized Clinton's comments as a sign of weakness, which is maybe "not the worst quality for a woman," he added.

[Image: agree.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (06-05-2014 09:49 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

What does this say about American? We have Sarkozy at 5'5" screwing Carla Bruni, and Putin with that Olympic gymnast half his age.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch (in America) our last three presidents have been married to Hillary, Laura, and Michelle. Out of the three, Michelle is the hottest, yet few men seem to even like her.

If presidents set the tone of the country, no wonder we're such an uptight, Puritannical bunch. It seems like no fun being the three presidents I mentioned, but both the other world leaders seem to be having a good old time with models and gymnasts.

Even though the connection I'm going to make is tenuous, there is a link between the uptight, priggish way American politicians run their sex lives and the constant ridiculous anti-sexuality campaigns by feminists in the US.

A country that voted in a guy screwing Carla Bruni is not a country where Jezebel would flourish or be taken very seriously.

I think it's down to the media as well as culture.

The Italians love Silvio because he's a player; men and women alike love him.

The French used to be the same but are slowly changing; I'm not sure if it's still in place but they used to have a media agreement that helped to shield the private lives of the wealthy and powerful.

The Russians are thankfully still trapped in a time warp where men are men etc etc etc. State control of their media by Putin and his gang is an obvious advantage.

Here in the UK we have the same thing as you guys across the pond; ugly wives and seemingly no mistresses in sight. It's all to do with the media.

The rise of the career politician doesn't help much either tbh.