rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol

I've been doing a natural cut lately and got myself down from 18% bodyfat to roughly 12-13% (varies). Basically went from 190 to 183 lbs.

I have a pretty awesome diet that's caloric deficient at 1900 calories with the appropriate protein and fat set up.

I was reading around on cutting and stumbled upon Clenbuterol as a thermogenic. I've done some reading and i'm curious how this works.

Has anyone here ever used or tried this? Stories and the like from the RvF hivemind would be great.

Clenbuterol

Unless you're prepping for a show I would not use it. Too many side effects i.e. dreading to move your body when sleeping because of cramps, friend lost control of his hand muscles for 10mins during the exam [Image: smile.gif] Also it is widely faked, frequently underdosed. No point in going through this just for ~5% increase in metabolism.

Clenbuterol

I used it for 2-3 weeks and I don't know if this is related but I got a blood clot (can be fatal) in my calf during this period and had to stop. I used it despite knowing it can have serious effects on your health(like harming your heart. I am smarter nowadays.). There are safer fat loss supplements like albuterol or Yohimbine but everything contain some risk.

I wouldn't use it. Cutting naturally to 8-10 % is not that difficult and unless you are competing in bodybuilding/fitness shows, it is not worth it. I am personally not going to use any fat loss/fat burner supplements or drugs anymore. Seriously think why would you do a such thing. For chicks? You don't need to be ripped to the bone. Obese people using such supplements to get normally lean is just pure laziness.

Clenbuterol

Quote: (06-03-2014 12:07 PM)strengthstudent Wrote:  

I used it for 2-3 weeks and I don't know if this is related but I got a blood clot (can be fatal) in my calf during this period and had to stop. I used it despite knowing it can have serious effects on your health(like harming your heart. I am smarter nowadays.). There are safer fat loss supplements like albuterol or Yohimbine but everything contain some risk.

I wouldn't use it. Cutting naturally to 8-10 % is not that difficult and unless you are competing in bodybuilding/fitness shows, it is not worth it. I am personally not going to use any fat loss/fat burner supplements or drugs anymore. Seriously think why would you do a such thing. For chicks? You don't need to be ripped to the bone. Obese people using such supplements to get normally lean is just pure laziness.

What was your routine and diet like? Where you drinking upwards of a gallon and a half of water a day? Also, can you offer some stats (like age, weight, etc) leading up to it?
I'm curious what happened.

Clenbuterol

If you want to become an internet celeb like Zyzz, then yes you've gotta take that PLUS T3 in combination. AND your diet has to be strict. Otherwise there is no point.

Clenbuterol

Quote: (06-03-2014 12:38 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

What was your routine and diet like? Where you drinking upwards of a gallon and a half of water a day? Also, can you offer some stats (like age, weight, etc) leading up to it?

I was drinking plenty and taking grams of taurine per day. I didn't have any other side-effects(like cramps) than massive tremors(my body was shaking uncontrollably like crazy). Training 5DAW with 3 upper body and 2 lower body sessions, rep range in 2-5. Age 22, weight 170 lbs, clean calorie restricted diet. I was doing most of the things "right".

I never did even go above 60-80mg(I don't remember the exact amount) and definitely never went 100-140mg like some people do. Aftermath I am more concerned of possible heart issues. Although it is an asthma medicine, I don't think it is very commonly used anymore for medical purposes like albuterol is. I am scared of these DNP, buterol etc stuff people take, roids are less scary(although I have never done them).

Clenbuterol

Stick to ephedrine, from what I've seen, its more effective. Its actually odd because clen is a banned substance in Canada, but ephedrine is not.
In the US ephedrine is banned, and clen isn't.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Clenbuterol

Quote: (06-03-2014 02:26 PM)strengthstudent Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2014 12:38 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

I was drinking plenty and taking grams of taurine per day. I didn't have any other side-effects(like cramps) than massive tremors(my body was shaking uncontrollably like crazy). Training 5DAW with 3 upper body and 2 lower body sessions, rep range in 2-5. Age 22, weight 170 lbs, clean calorie restricted diet. I was doing most of the things "right".

I never did even go above 60-80mg(I don't remember the exact amount) and definitely never went 100-140mg like some people do. Aftermath I am more concerned of possible heart issues. Although it is an asthma medicine, I don't think it is very commonly used anymore for medical purposes like albuterol is. I am scared of these DNP, buterol etc stuff people take, roids are less scary(although I have never done them).

Dang what did the blood clot feel like?

Clenbuterol

Quote: (06-03-2014 02:31 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Stick to ephedrine, from what I've seen, its more effective. Its actually odd because clen is a banned substance in Canada, but ephedrine is not.

Ephredine isn't exactly banned in the US, it's just annoying to get. I've been able to consistently purchase Bronkaid (contains 25mg ephredine sulfate) over the last several years, and I bought some at Walmart a few weeks ago so it's still readily available.

To get it you need to go to the pharmacist counter and request it, who will then lookup your driver's license and check your purchase history to make sure you're not buying enough to stock a meth lab. I've never had an issue at the counter, nor have I ever had to explain why I was buying it.

I intermittent fast regularly and mixing 25mg ephredine + a cup of coffee kills my appetite and keeps me nice and energized all day, so I try to always have some on hand. Worst-case I had one time I couldn't find any in town and ordered some off Ebay, though I paid way too much for it. I also tried buying from a Canadian online store but apparently customs is having none of it these days.

Regarding clen, I researched it a while back when I considering trying it. I decided it against it, as it didn't seem necessary unless going very lean. I found good information on it and various people's training logs using it at Lyle Mcdonald's forum, and one thing that stood out is that if you do take clen only run short cycles (try just 2 weeks at first).

Clenbuterol

Quote: (06-04-2014 12:34 PM)CPG Wrote:  

Ephredine isn't exactly banned in the US, it's just annoying to get. I've been able to consistently purchase Bronkaid (contains 25mg ephredine sulfate) over the last several years, and I bought some at Walmart a few weeks ago so it's still readily available.

To get it you need to go to the pharmacist counter and request it, who will then lookup your driver's license and check your purchase history to make sure you're not buying enough to stock a meth lab. I've never had an issue at the counter, nor have I ever had to explain why I was buying it.

I intermittent fast regularly and mixing 25mg ephredine + a cup of coffee kills my appetite and keeps me nice and energized all day, so I try to always have some on hand. Worst-case I had one time I couldn't find any in town and ordered some off Ebay, though I paid way too much for it. I also tried buying from a Canadian online store but apparently customs is having none of it these days.

Regarding clen, I researched it a while back when I considering trying it. I decided it against it, as it didn't seem necessary unless going very lean. I found good information on it and various people's training logs using it at Lyle Mcdonald's forum, and one thing that stood out is that if you do take clen only run short cycles (try just 2 weeks at first).

Yeah that was the same stuff I've read about. I'm going to go the Ephedrine route instead.

Did you just go to your pharmacy and straight up ask, "Do you have ephedrine HCL?"

Clenbuterol

this.
Depending where you from, i would advice you to either take his advice or buy some 1,3 dymethylamylamine and just do your cardio on that its healthier. Clen is really really dangerous

Clenbuterol

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:14 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Yeah that was the same stuff I've read about. I'm going to go the Ephedrine route instead.

Did you just go to your pharmacy and straight up ask, "Do you have ephedrine HCL?"
Depends where you're from of course. In Canada, they sell it at supplement stores with no hassle. I believe there is a limit to how much you can buy in the States due to the undeniable connection with ephedrine being a component of methamphetamine.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Clenbuterol

I'd ask for a brand name product of some sort vs the raw material. In the states Bronkaid is usually available, though I have heard of people asking for a generic substitute. I was told about one generic that supposedly Walmart carried, but I was able to get Bronkaid there so I stuck with it.

The stuff does come in and out of stock (and how much the FDA hates it), they've sometimes said to me they no longer carried it. I just check back a month or two later and it's usually available.

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:14 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Clenbuterol

Thermogenics dehydrates you like crazy. It raises your body temperature in an attempt assist you with burning fat. There are quite a few side effects to any kind of thermogenic supplement. There are flu like systems as well as fatigue and dizziness.

If you were to take a thermogenic substance. You better drink a ton of water. In my opinion, thermogenic substances are not worth it. They will only hurt you.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Clenbuterol

I've heard several people complain about side effects on Clenbuterol to the likes of saying 'never again'.

However, one of those people then went on to use DNP/dinitrophenol, which is potentially deadly, but extremely effective. He told me that it wasn't actually very uncomfortable or dangerous if you are smart about dosage. New article about the drug:

http://www.theguardian.com/science/the-h...ce-history

Clenbuterol

For those in Canada wondering where to get Ephedrine, it's available at Popeyes Supplements