rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shop Girls - Department Store Game

[Image: spanish_shop_girl.jpg]

Whenever I walk around department stores, and I walk by the makeup/jewelry section, I see some pretty hot girls working. I've always wanted to get a date with one of these girls but haven't gotten around to approaching any of them. I'm thinking of going up to some of these girls and look at some jewelry for a family member, or something along those lines.

Have any of you picked up a shop girl?

The last time it almost happened was when I was shopping at Levi's and me and the girl helping me out were getting our flirt on, but then the manager dude kept getting jealous and getting in the way.

A side-effect of this type of game is having to deal with a lot of cockblocks because co-workers get territorial.

Tell the cosmetics girl you wear makeup and your sisters pantyhose.....naw I'm just kidding. Ever notice w/ all the hotties at the counters it's always an old ugly chick working the cologne counter. [Image: huh.gif]

I get a lot of attention in the Mall of Georgia just by wearing jeans and a blazer. If you look like money working girls will quickly approach, especially if on commission. This opens good dialog. Be careful, b/c some will flirt to get the sale. I got a numbers close in the Athens, GA mall while shopping for a Movado.

Another angle is too browse around. When the girl asks if you want to try anything on decline and tell her you buy most of your clothes in Europe, and the style there is a year ahead of the U.S. This sometimes works for dialog. Just make sure you're wearing your Sunday best! LOL. My line for trying out jeans is "does my ass make these jeans look fat?" Then I do a booty shake. One time I said "does these jeans show my camel toe?" She stared at my crotch then got all embarrassed. It threw her off guard for me to go in for the kill.

Another than that Kerouac just approach normally. Don't hit them up if they're too busy. It you get a good convo going offer to buy her a cup of joe at her break.

This is what I do when I see a girl I like working at the mall or a department store.

I go in when its not busy, I start shopping and collecting a few items. She comes over and says "can I help you", I say sure, blah blah blah. She starts helping me shop for whatever. I might even try on some clothes if its a mens store.

Now, you have her one on one and you can start gaming. I try to make her laugh and I try to find a way make a connection. I talk about style, fashion vibe, etc., which leads to music and "chick crack" (astrology and that shit). Alot of girls do like that stuff, especially here in SF. Hopefully, I can create a connection and built some attraction. Then I commit to buying like 100 dollars worth of stuff. I say..."ya , this is hot , I'll take it, and i need a blue one"....or something like that.

Then, as I'm paying for the stuff, I have to decide if she is feeling me or not. If she is feeling me I will say... "lets talk sometime"...or..."should we exchange numbers"...or..."should we talk sometime and see how crazy are chemistry is"...or..."do u date spanish guys...or..."do u date white guys"...or something like that.

Heres the trick to it. I pay cash so she can't track my purchases/returns. Why? Because the next day or the next week, I return all of the stuff. It costs me no money at all. Sometimes they have another store across town and I will just return everything there.

This method works well for me to isolate department store girls. After that, its all about your conversational skills.

Quote: (02-13-2011 12:18 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

A side-effect of this type of game is having to deal with a lot of cockblocks because co-workers get territorial.

Ugh. I hate the co-worker cockblock. That shit IS very common. There's either your traditional fatty obstructionist or, worse, the repressed sausage orbiter that's been secretly harboring a crush on the girl for 18 months without ever doing anything. I've also come across the gay-male co-worker cockblock.

It's hard to breech this type of defense because you're dealing with regular pick-up challenges PLUS other simultaneous concerns, including: a very limited window (she has customers or responsibilities to do); unfamiliar surroundings; and the pressure on her to keep up appearances at work, since she has to go there day after day. The only solution I can think of is outright boldness. Subtlety is likely to get you slammed or simply shoved aside.

I'm curious what others think about this.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I picked up a book store chick around december last year, we've been through 3 or 4 dates so far. She blew my dick like no other chick had done before yesterday, hopefully I'll bang her when I fix some logistics.

Just ask her what there is to do in the area after hours..make a little convo/tease..then invite her out. The trick is to ping her first to make her comfortable with your presence..then approach her a second time to make the move.

Also works if you are the person working..I hung out with a new girl every other week when I worked retail on the side.

Quote: (02-13-2011 02:29 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The only solution I can think of is outright boldness.

Yes, "outright boldness" is the key. But it doesn't have to be a loud, cocky boldness. It just have to be like you are very sure of yourself and you know what you want. At first, you might be a little nervous when behaving so boldly. But with enough practice, being bold will seem very natural and healthy.

Most men are not bold enough.

I have had some success with shop girls that I meet often. One was a girl at a coffee shop and another a cashier at the grocery store. You go there often enough and you develop a rapport. Yes, it's a little bit of a longer route, but I think the chances of success are also much higher.

Quote: (02-13-2011 07:50 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I'll bang her when I fix some logistics.

You've mentioned logistics being a problem in Honduras previously. Can you break this down, and solutions?

Mixx

I've never thought of buying stuff with cash to get close and just returning it at a diff store. I might try that.

Quote: (02-15-2011 10:37 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2011 07:50 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I'll bang her when I fix some logistics.

You've mentioned logistics being a problem in Honduras previously. Can you break this down, and solutions?

Mixx

Yes. I think the main problem with logistics is the amount of time it takes people over here to "move out" of the house, its very common to see people around 26 still living with their parents and family in the same house.

In my case, my parents or brother are on the house most of the time I have free, the same with this girl I mentioned, and generally speaking as well.

The solutions would be finding a friend with an available house, which is a hard thing to do because they aren't "available" due to what I mentioned before. That leaves the car, or a motel/hotel. I can't afford hotels so you can scratch that out.

I once got caught having sex in the car by the police over here, they were taking us to the police station and I had no money to bribe them, plus they were like 5. I had to call my dad (he's a lawyer) and he helped me out, kinda embarrassing but It was the only way out.

So basically it narrows down to a motel/apartment. If you can afford a hotel, then you're pretty much good to go.

When teenagers are into each other, they find a way to hook up in their parents' house at a time of the day when the parents aren't usually home, Eg: around mid-day when Dad/Brothers are at work, mom is doing grocery thinking the kid over at her house is studying with her daughter. You arrive with a smile and act all nice until Mom leaves. Then your chick gives you the wicked smile, you draw the curtains. Slam bam, thank you ma'am!

I feel old now.

I don't know what Honduran culture or your/her digs are like so pardon any assumptions I make. Could you visit her at home under the pretext of studying together, or teaching her music (you play the guitar right?) Then you could ask when she's going to be alone so you two can study/practice is peace in her room. Make sure you know when Dad/Bro gets back. Then escalate. And ejaculate. On her. Not in her. Then run because you "have to return some videotapes."

Invade her home. Invade her womb. I hope she's not expecting you to buy a motel. My 2c. Best of Luck.

There's two routes you can take to approaching shop girls. Direct or indirect. Each one depends on your style and also the circumstances.

Overal rules these apply whether your going direct or indirect:

1. Wait until she's alone. Try to stall as much as you can, like a lion stalking a gazelle, when she's alone, you go for the kill. In the event it's a busy day, or a busy store in general, you should take an indirect route (slip her a note or business card tell her to call you) because you don't want to embarase her in front of her friends, coworkers/boss (she might feel like a slut if she takes your number in front of her coworkers). In some cases if you make a scene in front of her coworkers she might even get in trouble because her boss might think she's flirting with customers, etc. etc..

2. Hit stores that aren't that busy... Small shops and stores that are not busy are perfect, the girl will be boared and there will be no one to interrupt. You should also go on off peek hours... See #1

Those are the two basic rules. Now heres the indirect and direct breakdown.

Indirect:
On the indirect approach you want to act like a regular customer, ask her questions and get her to help you. Buying something is optional, you can do it, just so you don't seem cheap or just so it makes things more beleivable. Like the other guy in this post said you can return the stuff later, or you can buy something you really need, or something really cheap that you really don't give a crap about. In any case you're being indirect, you're not really hitting on her but your trying to come off like a cool guy. Ask her if it's been busy today, make situational comments. Try to get a feel for her response, is she smiling, body language etc. Now at this point you have two options: Go for the number/insta-date or leave and come back another day. When I have time on my hands, like when I'm living somehwere I'll come back a second sometime and sometimes a third time (no more than three. I use to do 5 but I've found this is inefecient), now you're like a regular customer she know you, maybe you exchanged names, and maybe you qualified her a bit, so by the second or third time you go for the number/insta-date you're not a total stranger anymore and you have a bit of trust built. I've found I usually get better responses on the second or third time, but if I don't have time I usually go for it on the first try.

The direct route is really direct.
Just be direct, she knows your intentions, be honest and blunt. Compliment her on something and ask her out. After work, or get a number for a date.

There's a few more things I can probably clarify on if you need.. just reply to the thread and I'll chip in. I also have another really good strategy I can share that works like a charm, if you guys want me to share, I'll add to this thread.

This is a good topic. Shop Girls tend to be chatty, giggly and engaging as long as I hang in the store and engage them. A few are so eager a small part of me dies inside when I hear their delightful voices and curvy bodies giving such helpful, detailed answers to my shady questions ("Which of these fragrances will my sister like the best?")

Then I realize they're being paid to do this. Hourly. Being nice to me is a requirement of their JOB. How the hell am I going to find out if she fancies me as a person, not as a customer.

I would like to slay these fly looking, shop-fronting lizards but I don't have the slightest clue on how to draw out the real person behind that customer representative persona. Engaging them on a personal level ("Do you have family here, How is school treating you etc.?") makes me feel I'm wasting my time, and she's just continuing to talk because she's on the clock. They never seem to get bored/pissed off as well. Just nice. All the time.

Dan, we appreciate your suggestions. Please feel free to contribute and help some of the guys out.

Come on Dan quit holdin out! Lets hear your hired gun strategy.

I used to get TONS of pussy from coffee shop girls because of my serious caffeine addiction (i make cappucino at home now [Image: sad.gif]. Basically if they see you 2 or so times a day they will get to know you (not even because you are trying to game them, just frequency). You get to know all the boring shit about them (school etc.) and the good intel like boyfriend breakups.

One day you will come in and they will have the sparkly eyes and the bang is just around the corner. Takes 2-4 months if you are not outright trying to game them.

BTW they were ALL freaks too. One blonde haired blue eyed girl with the big ass literally begged me to come over so she could suck my cock.

Kerouac,

I think the co-worker thing is actually something that can work in your favor. I would comment on how needy the manager is being and that you think it's cute that he's so protective over her since you're only trying to find some face cream for your grandma.

In my experience, those girls at the counter are all DTF. For one thing, surprisingly most guys do not wander into that area because it is for girls. In that sense it is a relatively untapped resource. The atmosphere makes it prime gaming grounds because it's still social but in a pace where her guard won't be as high.

I would def take it as an IOI if she's willing to talk about anything other than the shit she's selling and then go for a meetup when she gets off. Those chances go up as the time you meet her is closer to the time she's getting off.

Oh, and I at a point in the convo when she is at her highest interest I would give her a subtle neg by telling her that "you don't see anything that is good enough for your beloved grandmother". 1st, obvioulsy the neg must take place, and 2nd you have gotten yourself out of having to buy some shit you don't need/want.

just banged a nice uruguayan girl of ethiopian origin who works at the coffee shop where i'm a regular. took me several months but was well worth it

naturally, less they are exposed to cocky pick up lines by lame pick up artists, lower their bitch shields get. going out to gay bars brought me awesome results too. sure, not with the batty boys. [Image: wink.gif] gay bars is where girls get relaxed.

regular night bar game sucks and i'm totally out of it

bookstores in general make a great pick up venue and i got a story or two to share. studying literature and having studied philosophy and classical sciences earlier helped me a lot along the way. beside a great shag, you gotta meet someone you might hold a conversation with and have plenty of non-sex fun too. if she is 35+, drama and bullshit factor are not that present

department store girls are cool too. had a great time in russia and ukraine, but i am fluent in russian