rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you meet model chicks?

I imagine those of you who have been with them meet them at bars or clubs? If so thats too bad seeing as i am a 20 year old without a fake ID. I live outside Dallas Texas so i know there have to be models around here somewhere

I'm not sure what Dallas is like, but in L.A. you'll meet them during the first month of a club's opening (the typical "hot" factor shelf life of L.A. clubs) Or in V.I.P. areas of the clubs that have managed to stay hot longer than a few months. S.B.E. venues, not sure what the equivalent in Dallas would be like, but basically where all the rich Persian douchebags hang out. Other than that I'd say any red carpet media events. This is assuming we're talking about real models, not some chick who's done a few shoots through modelmayhem.com etc...there are many tiers of modelling...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

South Beach. There was a group of models doing a photo shoot this weekend at my hotel. To be honest, I was more into the make-up girl who was with them. I don't see what the big deal is with a girl being a model. To me it's basically like a girl fucking a guy because he has a lot of money. In general, models are too skinny for my liking. Of corse there are a lot of smoking hot ones out there that I would def. bang don't get me wrong. There are a lot better looking girls out there than models that either feel like they have better things to do with their life like an actual career or maybe they're just not tall enough or too curvey. Either way, from my experience, models are just a headache and emotional roller coaster. Just find a fine normal girl and you'll have a lot better of a time. But sure, it's fun to say you've banged a model, go for it.

Models are girls like any other girls. Where to find them? In the upscale nightclubs and bars.

Models are overrated. There are many girls who are much hotter then models who cant make the cut b/c they arent tall enough. Also, atleast in china, models are chosen to have a face that is a bit off, b/c a girl with a hot figure and a cute face detracts from the clothes she is wearing.
Plus i have never met a model who wasnt shallow and self absorbed. Why waste your time with them? The amount of headache they create is just stupid. Example, i was dating a model for a while, and even dinner out with her was a pain in the ass, she would always eat nothing but a salad, and then order like 4 deserts and have 1 bite of each, and insisted i finished the rest, after taking 30 min to decide what salad she wanted.
Models are there just for the ego boost. Hey guys, i nailed a model; and everyone claps. At the end of the day, id rather deal with a chick who isnt constantly told she is hot and acts accordingly.

I love models. 2nd South Beach. Also 2nd the fact that they can be idiots and sometimes "wanna-be" models are hotter than "actual models" - example: Tyra Banks show .. not so hot there...

guys, kickboxer is 20 years old and specifically asks, "Where do you meet model chicks?", meaning he is interested and curious. hell, it makes sense. models are chosen for their beauty and sex appeal.

and, btw, not all models are stick thin. and no i am not talking about plus size models. i am talking about bikini models. just look at marissa miller. or bar rafaeli. or before, laetitia casta. you can say that some of the fashion models are too thin and angular and alien-looking, fine, whatever -- i love skinny girls but i will let that pass -- but no straight man on this planet is not attracted to bar rafaeli. she is the epitome of youth and femininity. full, supple tits. gorgeous face. fresh, long, vibrant hair. feminine curves. firm yet soft body.

at least, that is how she was a few years ago. bursting with feminine beauty.

so either you the really tall, fragile, delicate ones, like say karolina kurkova, or the supple, juicy, curvy ones, like marissa miller -- or you like both, like i do -- but my point is, there is a model for every man's taste.

and so to answer the question, kickboxer you are young. pick up a camera. learn the craft. with digital SLRs now going for $500, the barriers to entry are much lower than they used to be. and there is so much free image editing software. seriously. you could work off of picasa.

so my recommendation is become an amateur photographer and you will start meeting models. that is what i did, and why i did it.

people like to make fun of model mayhem, but trust me, it really works.

i kissed my first real, legitimate, beauty pageant worthy model last week. a solid 9. maybe even a 9.5. 5'9, 110lbs, green eyes, a nearly perfect face, thick dark hair, skinny, thin, drop dead gorgeous, just stunning. a 9 in a picture looks like a 12 in real life (usually), and like a 15 after you finished kissing her and grabbing her ass.

it took me over two years to get to this level, but i am slow and i was timid. now i am gaining momentum.

also, i have started experimenting with party photography. a huge hit.

the camera is a magical tool.

reminds me of that quote that roosh linked to,

"The easiest way to separate a girl from her clothing is with a camera."

Yes, Rivelino, I've experimented also with photography a few years ago. Shot some girls who were in Maxim, FHM, etc. here in Miami. But, it needed to be more profitable. And, unless you are the best, its just a hobby. But, it can be an exciting hobby. [Image: wink.gif] Its a good "manual labor" job - maybe the BEST on Earth LOL.

What are your favorite ways - that are least creepy - to transition from "photographer" to "fucker"? [Image: wink.gif] There is another thread about this somewhere. Obviously its the best if the girl seduces you. But, lets assume she needs to be persuaded or influenced, etc.

"What are your favorite ways - that are least creepy - to transition from photographer to fucker?"

well, i struggled with that a lot before. i wanted to do photography as a status/social proof thing -- aside from the pure visual pleasure of it -- so i wanted to focus on becoming a good photographer, and a "professional" photographer, and didn't want to be labelled a creep or a pervert.

so for the first couple of years i was playful with the girls but i was more my default mr. nice guy. it works to a degree because for portraits. being the trusting, friendly nice guy disarms the girls, and they open up for the pics.

but i also shoot underwear pics, and would pretend to not get turned on. i would pretend not to notice their bodies. i would be all professional.

then, yohami really helped me. he has a theory called "game everyone." that you just live life like a real man. you should always be in charge, sexually confident, funny, friendly, positive vibes, and with no remorse and no shame about being a man.

meaning, if i am doing a sexy photo shoot, be a man. be sexual. compliment her. touch her. but do it WITHOUT SHAME or internal struggle. do it with pride.

very much the same kind of concept that krauser talks about, and gunwitch, and the mode one guy.

and so i started to do that. i started to push and pull. to be friendly but to tease. to be sexual and aroused but still friendly and NOT creepy. creepy is an important topic to think about. creepy is defined by subterfuge. creepy makes your skin crawl. creepy is fake and shady.

alpha is the opposite. now, when a girl gets into her underwear, i say let me see, stand up, nice legs, okay great, i analyze her like a painting, but also with warmth, but also with sexual appeal. and also playfully teasing her.

PURE CONFIDENCE

if i can get her into a thong, then when she comes out of the bathroom, i say, let me see, turn around, and then will say something like, "you have a nice butt, almost as nice as the girl i shot yesterday" and calibrate with a smile. i will compliment her but then temper it with a joke. push pull always though. basically like the BHRR. if you only compliment then that starts to sound needy, and needy = clingly = creepy.

so with the compliment comes a tease or a small neg, so you come out on top. and you come out like a confident man who is noticing that she is in a thong (!). pretending to ignore that is emasculating. it is being beta. it is being feminized.

so yeah, now i joke around, don't take it seriously, am practicing just BEING A MAN without any shame, proud of my sexuality, and pushing and pull like crazy, and negging too (the push).

negging is huge.

the 9.5 girl i kissed, i constantly kept on teasing her about boobs. was she sure they were a b cup? they looked smaller, maybe an A? and her nails. why were they so long? etc.

and then of course the false disqualifier. i told her i didn't date models any more. not enough substance.

and then i told her i had three girlfriends.

all kinds of "mr blowhard" stuff like that. if you say it with a straight face and confident energy, and you are holding a DSLR in your hand, and dressed stylish, who is she not to believe you? the photographer getting laid like crazy stereotype is an established concept in our culture. not nearly as much as the rock star, but you know what i mean.

oh and btw, so far i only do this if the girl at the beginning says she is single. if she says she has a bf, then i do less and am less forward. at least for now.

oh and the key key thing is the "sparkly eyes". krauser talks about that a lot. if and when she becomes attracted to you, it will all be in her body language, and especially her eyes. they will get really big and they will sparkle.

ps. the last girl i tried it with though, she got the sparkly eyes, and so i started playfully spanking her butt. she was cool with that. but then i got so turned on that i immediately went for the kiss and got rejected.

i learned my lesson. i came off as way too needy and horny. i didn't push pull enough.

if i get the sparkly eyes, then i can spank her ass. and then i tell her to back off, we are trying to do a shoot her (the pull then the push away).

then lather rinse repeat. increasing tension more and more. until it gets so high that she is desperate to be kissed.

instead, at the first sign of tension, i went for the ass grab, and then when she liked it, i immediately went for the mouth, which was overeager and beta. major turn off for her.

i never fully recovered after that. i started chasing her too much. it was her ass. it was driving me crazy.

i need to have more self discipline.

In D-Town you need to start hanging out in Uptown and Knox-Henderson during the day. There are several gyms in the area that are good spots to pick up, as well as numerous cafes with outdoor seating. Highland Village (especially the Mi Cocina restaurant) always has numerous 9+ chicks.

At night I'd say any of the high end lounges and hotel bars in those same neighborhoods as well as the ones downtown.

Don't you think that if your in an environment with alot of ugly chicks..the more average ones will be harder to get? So even if your not into model chicks I thinks its wise to seek out a place with a lot of those girls.

Rivelino,

Other than Model Mayhem, do you have any way of recruiting girls? They seem to have all these requirements that make it difficult to join.

I just bought the new Sony Alpha 55 DSLR. But, it came with the kit lens. Should I mess around with that for now, or do you recommend I purchase a couple of more second hand lenses?

hmm, why the sony?

maybe this forum is a good place for me to write about how to get into photography for puas. i have had the idea kicking around.

i don't know much about sonys -- or canons -- but i do know that nikons and canons have tons of lenses. i can't imagine that sony has many lens options out there.

up until recently, i was using the nikon d40 with a sigma 30mm 1.4 lens. the d40 is a dx camera, so the 30mm lens was really more like a 50mm lens. a standard, prime lens that is fast and that does not have zoom and that forces you to move around to take pics, and which helps you begin to frame pictures in your mind, since 50mm is more or less what the eye sees anyway.

did that make sense?

to answer your specific questions, i think MM is great. i have used craiglist but it sucked. and i have not tried one model place.

when i joined MM, they just required about five pics. that's it. i was lucky in that i was in nyc at the time, and had taken a couple of portrait photography classes where we worked with real models, so i had pics to submit.

even though my pics were not great at the time, i still got "accepted".

what city do you live in? i think taking a class is the best start. there has to be one. and if you are a brand new beginner, that will give you the confidence and the network to really dabble in photography.

you could even then go up to a girl and say, hey i am taking a class at [local university] and i need to take portraits. could i take your picture?

basically, classes are a great excuse to be more bold.

i studied graphic design and then photography, and i feel that both are not taught very well. it is hit or miss. you kind of have to learn on your own, from a bunch of random sources.

i would recommend that you truly attempt to learn the craft. it could REALLY pay off in spades. girls LOVE the camera. and learning photography is really not that hard, i don't think. or, if it is slightly hard, the payoff is immediate and rewarding. learning to play the freaking piano is 10x harder, or 100x harder.

if you truly want to learn the craft, let me know. i emailed someone else about my proposed "photo 101" process of learning photography. i would be happy to send it you.

ps. and to make sure i directly answered both questions,

1. take a class, get five decent pics of people, and submit those to MM, and i am sure you will be accepted. i strongly recommend MM.

2. i would not mess around with a zoom kit lens. learn photography for real. buy a fixed prime lens that is fast and that sees what you see. this is really important.

3. and if you don't do that, at least don't buy more lenses and waste time fiddling around with three or four lenses. that is the worst thing you could do. pick one lens and shoot the hell out of it. pick one lens and take 1,000 pictures with. that is how you start learning how to use an SLR, and how to "see" images. photography is not about taking pictures of pretty things. it is about capturing light, creating compositions, and making a rectangle shine with presence and intrigue.

4. shoot b/w! don't shoot color. learn to see light.

I don't think any guy is going to be banging bona fide models unless he demonstrates VERY high value. Start there.

Quote: (02-15-2011 01:10 AM)rivelino Wrote:  

hmm, why the sony?

It's a prosumer camera. Not quite professional, but a good enough start. It received some rave reviews on the NY Times as well as dpreview where it was voted camera of the year. It's got some new technology such as a tranparent mirror which doesn't actually flip out of the way when taking a picture. Apparently this also allows the camera to stay in focus all the time, for example when taking HD video.

Quote:Quote:

i don't know much about sonys -- or canons -- but i do know that nikons and canons have tons of lenses. i can't imagine that sony has many lens options out there.

The sony uses minolta/konica lenses as well from other third party manufacturers.

I was thinking of getting this lens:

http://www.keh.com/camera/Tamron-Adaptal...98260?r=FE

Quote:Quote:

what city do you live in? if you truly want to learn the craft, let me know. i emailed someone else about my proposed "photo 101" process of learning photography. i would be happy to send it you.

I live in Toronto. Yes, please send me the information.

The most unoriginal and guarded against method to meeting models is becoming a photographer. Generations of dudes continue to do this. The industry is always on the look out for slimy photographers. And by now, MM is played out.

Photographer route - Works sometimes, doesn't sometimes. Here's a thread that might help your cause.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2127-p...ght=models

Personally, I think its as simple as moving to a model abundant area in a fashion rich city and use your game. It worked for me in LA. Just move to NYC, LA, South Beach, or any fashion rich city. You'd be suprised how many models live in a place like Montreal. I use to say I was in band (all models want to do the cliche 'I m dating a rocker' deal).

rivelino this is some great info you posted above... I have been in some similar situations. A couple worked out great, a couple not as good as I would have liked.. I don't know that you were too eager.. you just happened to still be dealing with a FEMALE [Image: wink.gif] ... so therefore "all bets are off" sometimes when it comes to logical progression.

I had one girl one time come to my apartment.. not necessarily a model.. but a girl I met. It was on the beach in South Beach this place. Well, she comes, and simply takes her top off within like 30 seconds of talking. I was still in "Work mode" because it was during the day so I was not expecting it at all.

But, of course I liked it. And when she did it, I remember I simply went down and put one of her tits in my mouth. And she was shocked at it like "oh my god wow". I'm thinking "wow"? You just whipped out your tits super randomly in my place. That story ended well for me I suppose in terms of ONS stories, but it was still odd that she was shocked... what the hell did she think was going to happen.. and BTW it wasn't a "fake shock" like OMG no what are you doing with a smile.. it was just a girl who was really dumb.. similar to some girl who liked you smacking her ass and then denying you on kissing.. there are girls who will kiss you and not let you see them in a thong and then spank them.. females.. lol

"Apparently this also allows the camera to stay in focus all the time, for example when taking HD video."

oh yeah heard about that. i guess.

"I was thinking of getting this lens: http://www.keh.com/camera/Tamron-Adaptal...98260?r=FE"

a manual focus lens? i don't recommend that. too slow for shooting girls smiling and playing with their hair. and taking off their tops.

"I live in Toronto. Yes, please send me the information."

email me at [email protected]. or i just sent you a pm. reply with your email.

"The most unoriginal and guarded against method to meeting models is becoming a photographer. Generations of dudes continue to do this. The industry is always on the look out for slimy photographers. And by now, MM is played out."

haha well tell that to this girl:
http://alpharivelino.files.wordpress.com...02/9-5.jpg
cause she is a 9.5 and i just kissed her and fondled her ass after a photo shoot.

brief summary:

"can a 35 year old divorced man do a provocative five hour photo shoot with a 9.75 model — 5’11″, 110lbs, dark hair, green eyes, perfect face — and then end the shoot by playfully pulling her hair, squeezing her ass, and kissing her full on the mouth — after which she gives him a big smile and her business card?"

also, if you are a beginner but have the money and a good attitude, i know there are some models that do it strictly as a job, and are happy to work with beginners, as long as they are properly paid. they may be even happy to "show you the ropes." they are not doing it for the photos, just as a job. but one they enjoy. i am sure these types of girls would rather model for a beginner photographer, because it is artistic and fun, than get a corporate temp job or work at a hooters. just some insight.

here is one:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/casting/958778

Rates are negotiable, please don't hesitate to ask. Always willing to work with the new, inexperienced, or "hobbyists".

Nice work Rivelino ... where are you located again? LA?

thanks. no i wish i was in LA. i was in new york for ten years but recently moved. since my blog is diary style and since i am paranoid, i live in new city x.

oh and if any of you are too lazy to click on this girl's link, check it out, she is gorgeous. i don't know what her rates are, but often these girls are expensive. like $100/hr with a two hour minimum, or more, but that is usually for nude. i don't shoot nude. i just shoot sexy.

well, here is this girls' face.

i was looking for more experienced girls with standard rates, but here is a cute 19 year old girl that just moved to new york and has a rate of $75/hr, non nude, although it seems that she is looking to improve her book.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1407822

also, of course, everything is negotiable.

i think if you are starting out, the best thing would be to work with an older model, say late 20s or early 30s, because she won't be as hungry to make it big, she will be happy to have a job.

this guy does a good job of sounding confident and looking cool and yet has an honest disclaimer about being a beginner:

"Working with models is something I am fairly new to and many of my works so far have been with people totally new to modelling and with no experience whatsoever, the results have come out nicely and I am now being approached daily by people looking to shoot with me, though I still am new to the idea of ordering people around and how to pose!"

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1954798

this girl has a freaking hot body and her rate is £30 an hour
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/20237718

she is london but you get the idea.

wait since it is M probably you can't see the pic. here it is attached.

A great place to meet models is at the beach. A few summers ago I was staying at this hotel that had a shopping mall attached. One day my buddy and I see an improvised fashion show - just something the mall clothing stores sponsored - a dozen or so girls walking around in heels and modeling the clothes and swimming suits from these stores. Of course, we asked where they were all headed to party in the evening and showed up later - lots of fun, and we got in right away, because at the club they recognized us as the guys hollering at them earlier at the fashion show.
These were, of course, not Victoria's Secret models, but still a busload of hot girls and just 2-3 guys in the group (most likely gay - the booker and the photographer) - where else you gonna get that?
We also fished out quite a few leads off them during the following winter back in the city.