rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

valentines day

valentines day

you guys think it will be easier or harder to pick up girls this weekend? my guess is most girls are trying to get something from guys they already know, and an ONS would depress them more than usual.

relatedly, for girls you are fucking but not in a relationship with, should you give them gifts? I know hotness of the girl and how long you have been seeing them are factors, but just looking for a general rule of thumb.

valentines day

A lot of girls plan big nights out on valentines day with their friends so they dont have to be alone. If youve got a decent group of friends to play wingman with you valentines day can be a great day to meet girls.

If Im just banging a chick Im damn for sure not giving her a valentines day gift. If you do that you begin to blur the line of being in a relationship which is the last thing I want but that depends on what youre looking for from the girl youre banging.

Good luck.

valentines day

I find V-day one of the easiest nights to land an older chick if you are willing to play the romantic card for a night. You can create a fantasy world in which she will be putty in your hands for a cost of a few flowers and a bottle of wine.

valentines day

Older/younger, anything, no girl wants to go home alone on V-Day, the V is for Valentines, not vibrator. Get out there this weekend, and hit it hard, do your numbers and you've got a good shot at pulling some wool.