rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do girls look/eye contact.

When I was a student i met and hooked up with a hot German au pair who was much better looking than any girl in my class at uni by miles. However, it always puzzled me at that time and later, why I could sometimes get a good looking girl but then go out on other nights and even the heffers would seem to ignore me. I was out recently alone and I noticed that girls, who were far from good looking, didn't appear to look at any guys, good looking or not, in the bar. They walk past guys as if they were 10's but in reality they are 6's.

Is this the experience of others here? You know you are OK because you have pulled some hot girl(s) but then weeks go by and even the fattese don't look your way....

This all depends on the market value of her pussy at the time & location. Average looking women will have incredibly high bitch shields when they are in a situation where more men are available than women. Notice how happy hour spots that generally are early evening venues, have friendlier women available.

As the night moves on, and more cocks come out to sarge women, then of course, the same friendly woman at Blue Martini at 7pm transforms into a total bitch at 1am. By that time, 20+ guys have approached her with weak game, or she is just fed up with the selection available and chooses to satisfy her ego and blow men off to feel highly sought after.

Now, the younger the woman is, the more of a need she has to be a bitch and be an attention whore when there are plenty of options. Women in their 30's tend to be less bitchy because they know what they want, and will find it quickly to satisfy her needs for sex like men.

So, it's not you, its the time, age of girls and venues you are choosing that make it more obvious. I'm willing to bet that the girls you are seeing as 6's are younger than 30, and in place where men are in over-abundance.

bottom line, whenever I see venues like this, I do 3 approaches to kind of "feel" the bitch shield levels out. Sometimes, the one with balls to open an interesting conversation gets laid easily because all men are afraid to open.

Women will very rarely initiate sex or conversations, no matter how bad they want it. They must put a face of bitchy, don't talk to me to only allow the true alphas the time of day, regardless of how he looks.

A woman does not have to necessarily look at you to send out signals she wants you to approach, so you could be getting them, and doing nothing about it. Something as subtle as walking by your personal space to ensure you see her is all you'll get.

Mixx