rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Managing a one night stand when she's in your extended social circle

I went to a party and took home a friend of a female friend of mine. She was hot, but the the sex wasn't that great. I've got other girls in the rotation, so I'm not too keen on a repeat bang.

My friend knows that I "date around", and the girl I took home knows as well from my friend.

My friend also has other hot friends I would like to hook up with in the future.

How do I best manage this situation so my friend and her friend I banged will be chill when I pull a pump and dump?

It's all about managing expectations. If both of them really knew you date around beforehand then it's fine. She knew what to expect from you.

If someone starts asking you can always say that you want to find a GF but you're not willing to take any girl who's down so you're checking what's on the market to pick the one you share the most chemistry with. I call it "the making of.. my GF" [Image: amuse.gif]

I’d make it a point to be honest to your friend – more so than her friend who you banged. I’ve hooked up with a few of one of my female friends. She has no problem with it, even if it’s casual, as long as you’re not trying to dick her female friends over. Maybe see the girl you banged one or two more times; and then let it casually die out. If she wants to pursue it further tell her you’re not looking for anything serious –- and relay that message to your friend as well.

Quote: (05-25-2014 04:10 AM)XXL Wrote:  

It's all about managing expectations. If both of them really knew you date around beforehand then it's fine. She knew what to expect from you.

If someone starts asking you can always say that you want to find a GF but you're not willing to take any girl who's down so you're checking what's on the market to pick the one you share the most chemistry with. I call it "the making of.. my GF" [Image: amuse.gif]

Agree with the managing expectations concept. Setting the stage that you're not looking for a relationship is important to keep you out of the LTR category in her mind. More importantly, and I've seen it not work well when done wrong, is managing the her after the bang if she's in your extended social circle. Meeting up a couple of times (sex or not) goes a long way to managing your continued access to the extended circle you want.

All it takes is the girl you banged to tell your friend (who's supposedly "cool" with you sleeping with her friends) you're an asshole, or a douche, or a player and have it strike a chord like only chicks can do with each other and your sextended social circle will close faster than white knights chances with a 1.