rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dissecting These Interracial Matrixes

any social scientists want to take a crack at these findings?

[Image: Reply-By-Race-Male.png]

[Image: Reply-By-Race-Female.png]

They're based on online attempts, so I suspect the results are skewed to favor interracial hookups. The e-gamers I knew would go online to find women that weren't offered from their immediate social circles.

*No-brainer that white guys have it the easiest. The media portrays them the best compared to other men.

*Things get interesting when it's females doing the sending. Middle Eastern women beat out white women in response rates. This is despite the fact that the media uses white women as the standard of beauty.

*Middle Eastern women respond more to Asian men relative to other women. They even respond to Asians more so than they do their fellow Middle Eastern men. This is a mystery.

*Native American men do surprisingly well and even manage to beat out Latinos. This is also a mystery.

*Latinas don't get as much responses as you think they would.

There's more peculiar findings in there, but that's what I noticed. You can see the whole thing here: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.html/your-r...-you-back/

Newbie starting a race thread is always suspicious. Plus these charts have been discussed all over this forum.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter