rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game will save your life

Game will save your life

I used to think Game was just hyped but as i get older I am clearly convinced Game is a necessity. My wing man is a pretty boy without an ounce of game, women throw themselves at him but he can't get the girl he wants he is still pining for his ex.

Enter Elliot Rodgers son of a hollywood movie director goes bonkers over his sexless existence grabs the gun and empties it on random people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWWGtee14pA
Daddy's fame, money and his not so bad looks couldn't save the kid from his lack of game.

#GetGame

Game will save your life

Dupe

Game will save your life

[quote='OzzieBlue' pid='735178' dateline='1400956672']
I used to think Game was just hyped but as i get older I am clearly convinced Game is a necessity. My wing man is a pretty boy without an ounce of game, women throw themselves at him but he can't get the girl he wants he is still pining for his ex.

Enter Elliot Rodgers son of a hollywood movie director goes bonkers over his sexless existence grabs the gun and empties it on random people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWWGtee14pA
Daddy's fame, money and his not so bad looks couldn't save the kid from his lack of game.

#GetGame

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rbara.html

It is what we all know here - no Game and Alpha/Beta denying will make you happy. At least the MGTOWs are saying good-by to women or become buy-sexuals.

The PUAHaters are way worse - they crave pussy, but cannot get it.

From the article:

"Rodger was a website forum called PUAHate.com, which describes itself as the 'Anti-Pickup-Artist Movement' and aims to reveal 'the scams, deception, and misleading marketing techniques used by dating gurus and the seduction community to deceive men and profit from them.'
Its members are all men who have spent a lot of time and money on books and seminars and other materials that claim to help men 'pick-up' women - but failed.
The bitter, often misogynistic threads are full of tales of woe from men who don't know how to get women to date them and blame the women themselves for the problem.
He posted in 2013, 'If you could release a virus that would kill every single man on Earth, except for yourself because you would have the antidote, would you do it? You will be the only man left, with all the females. You would be able to have your pick of any beautiful woman you want, as well as having dealt vengeance on the men who took them from you. Imagine how satisfying that would be.'"

I doubt if any of those chodes have truly applied themselves to the Game teachings. He was rich, actually good-looking and well-connected, but was likely in highly competitive surroundings. Maybe the sexual market place is getting more brutal and 10% of guys are getting 80% of the slut-pieces.

Game will save your life

Game will not necessarily save your life.. whatever that means.

Game can help you get laid.

Game will save your life

Quote: (05-25-2014 01:44 AM)soup Wrote:  

Game will not necessarily save your life.. whatever that means.

Game can help you get laid.

Extended Game knowledge - especially evolutionary psychology, SMP a la Rational Male - might certainly give you an edge that can be indeed life-saving, regarding the fact how many men committ suicide after the divorce rape or because of oneitis.

Now we also have the new breed of pent up incels who even 25 years ago likely would have gotten a girlfriend. Considering how important sex and male-female interactions are for the male psyche I would truly call Game & evolutionary psychology life-saving.