rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

+Valentines present :P

so i decided to follow advice from roissy.
Since im a student who doesnt have a lot of money i decided to buy a bag of Skittles, wrap it up in special paper material that people use to wrap packages for rings and other jwellery and put a card on it saying "with love, Dr Andreas"
I told this to 2 of my female friends in highschool and one said " next time give her a ticket for free meal in Mcdonalds" and the other one said "Do this for more girls and see who bites the bait" lol

What present will you buy for your women guys?

Quote: (02-09-2011 08:26 AM)Andreas Wrote:  

Valentines is a holiday that has lost its golden touch in USA, imo. It puts all pressure on a man to show his worth to a woman by buying her "something special". It clearly sends out the message that she is of higher value to you, than you to her, and if your gift pleases her highness, she rewards you with sex......maybe.

Sex should never be a reward for good behavior, which is what mainstream marketing has sold it to be to make a buck. Just look at the answers the 2 girls gave you! They were basically laughing in your face with those reactions.

Notice how most women expect to receive something Valentines day, they do not expect to GIVE something Valentines day. The whole I'm a princess syndrome.

Now, if your girl truly deserves attention that day, because she has proven to be a great companion in many aspects of your life, then I am all for rewarding her, but don't buy her shit, not even a skittles (it almost sounds like approval seeking to me, sorry Roissy). Instead, buy her private lessons for the 2 of you for a salsa class, or tango. Or, if you cannot cook, learn a special recipe "just for her" and prepare a meal you both will enjoy.

In other words, do something that you will BOTH enjoy and its clear you did not do it for her only, and not just to please her in hopes of sex as a reward Valentines night. Women find this sort of behavior manipulative, and well, a turn-off. So you will MAYBE get sex based on her feeling obligated, not because her pussy is on fire.

Go checkout Valentines day in Brazil (June) or Valentines day in Colombia (September) and see how women act differently there for the same holiday. Oftne times, the women are pleasing the men, not the other way around.

For my date, I am cooking a special meal which in a conversation we had many months ago, she told me she wanted to try. Notice how this gift triggers the "He pays attention to me" a woman needs to have from a man, and its set up for both to enjoy leaving you gold, and getting laid that night.

Put a red, sil bow around your cock after dinner, and you say "oh, and you though the dinner was your gift?"

My .02

Mixx

"Now, if your girl truly deserves attention that day, because she has proven to be a great companion in many aspects of your life, then I am all for rewarding her" - I can clearly recall in my mind very good moments we had together.Even when we both do homework and call her on the phone for some minutes she likes it.

"In other words, do something that you will BOTH enjoy and its clear you did not do it for her only" - isnt that the whole point of it? I could send her stupid flowers or chocolates but it's not my thing. Yeah skittles sounds like stupid idea too but it's probably something she won't forget and neither do i.

I think im getting to your point. When two people have good "chemistry" together they are gonna enjoy anything they will do together.

Let's keep in mind Valentine's Day is one of the best nights of the year to go out and land fresh girls.

That being said, don't buy anything. If you feel a girl warrants a present, give her a live kitten. I've been doing it for years and it's always worked. Even if the girl lives in a no-pets-allowed place, she's gonna keep it until you leave the next day. If she's allergic, put it in the bathroom, swoop her, then leave. Nowadays with Craigslist, it's even easier. People are giving them away right in your area, trust me. Don't buy any of the supplies necessary either. Let her deal with that. Telling the girl you found the kitten on the roadside usually gets you out of any financial obligations (shots, neutering, etc.). Your line is "I was going to get you something from the store, but found this kitten and came right over."

If she keeps the kitten, you now have a fuckbuddy. She calls you with cute updates about the kitten's progress and things like that. They're great for maintaining long-distance type fuckbuddies, too.

I once gave a girl one and she blew me with the kitten in her arms. Girls love kittens.

Aloha!

On Valentine day you are supposed to give a gift to the person you love (which for most people gonna be either one or zero). This is how this holiday started, and this is how it is still in Europe (at least EE). Expensive gifts are not expected, in fact a handwritten note and flowers would work really well. This is what I gonna give to my wife.

Unfortunately the marketing industry in US screwed it up as it did to everything it touched. Yesterday I've seen Valentine cards for "my daughter"; to me this is just ridiculous.

Quote: (02-09-2011 08:56 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Valentines is a holiday that has lost its golden touch in USA, imo. It puts all pressure on a man to show his worth to a woman by buying her "something special". It clearly sends out the message that she is of higher value to you, than you to her, and if your gift pleases her highness, she rewards you with sex......maybe.

Sex should never be a reward for good behavior, which is what mainstream marketing has sold it to be to make a buck. Just look at the answers the 2 girls gave you! They were basically laughing in your face with those reactions.

Notice how most women expect to receive something Valentines day, they do not expect to GIVE something Valentines day. The whole I'm a princess syndrome.

Now, if your girl truly deserves attention that day, because she has proven to be a great companion in many aspects of your life, then I am all for rewarding her, but don't buy her shit, not even a skittles (it almost sounds like approval seeking to me, sorry Roissy). Instead, buy her private lessons for the 2 of you for a salsa class, or tango. Or, if you cannot cook, learn a special recipe "just for her" and prepare a meal you both will enjoy.

In other words, do something that you will BOTH enjoy and its clear you did not do it for her only, and not just to please her in hopes of sex as a reward Valentines night. Women find this sort of behavior manipulative, and well, a turn-off. So you will MAYBE get sex based on her feeling obligated, not because her pussy is on fire.

Go checkout Valentines day in Brazil (June) or Valentines day in Colombia (September) and see how women act differently there for the same holiday. Oftne times, the women are pleasing the men, not the other way around.

For my date, I am cooking a special meal which in a conversation we had many months ago, she told me she wanted to try. Notice how this gift triggers the "He pays attention to me" a woman needs to have from a man, and its set up for both to enjoy leaving you gold, and getting laid that night.

Put a red, sil bow around your cock after dinner, and you say "oh, and you though the dinner was your gift?"

My .02

Mixx

We buy new lingerie, wax, have the hair and nails done (as usual) and buy prsents to him too. Some of my friends are learning pole dance to show to her BF, Husband... However, if you bring just a candy for us in Valentine's day and don't do a thing... Man... you are in trouble.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (02-09-2011 06:53 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I once gave a girl one and she blew me with the kitten in her arms. Girls love kittens.

Aloha!

LMAO!! What a vision that must have been ahahahahaha

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

sounds like a white warning for me.I do move on girl if i get present for her so i think i won't taste her venom