rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hartsfield Jackson Int'l Airport in the Gay T.L. sucks.

So I'm on a layover waiting to go to the Dominican Republic for a second time in four weeks.
I'm so glad I don't reside in Atlanta anymore; it's been 12 yrs. since I have resided here.

I'm sitting at a table pulling an all-nighter waiting on the first flight departure to DR in the morning
The janitor smells musty as all-get-out every time he walks by, and he's the one responsible to keep the tables and floor clean.
He's doing a very base job when it comes to performance.

The bathrooms have toilet paper covering seats; the person couldn't even swipe the toilet paperseat into the toilet after they were
done using it for themselves so I had to piss through it just to use the toilet. I hate using public urinals as the vitamins, STDs, and whatever-else stench one
would smell by rising up in my nose (whether there's another persons urine present or not in the urinal); I'm not interested.

The next f.ucking table over, there are these Dominican men speaking gua-gua/motoconcho Dominican Spanish next to me.
They run their mouths like bitches. You'd think Jay-Z got back with Jaz-O and that they were rapping audio-dub
on Hawaiian Sophie Reunion Tour 2014 in 100 mph Spanish or something. #Annoying

Lights Flashing like Kanye: "May I have your attention please. An emergency in the building has been reported. While this is being verified...." is on per recurrence over the PA system. #ForF.ucksSake the indoor-apparatus construction buggies making that Wideload-gear-motion-in-reverse noise ALL f***ing NIGHT beeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Ghetto-a.ss airport I tell you!!

Even on the flight from DFW to ATL airport, there were nothing but one Black steward and two Black stewardesses traversing up and down the plane aisle.
I was in First Class so I got a 3-course dinner so that was splendid, but the Black steward whom was assigned to First Class was Atlanta/ATLien typical: effeminate,
baldhead, walked with his a.ss tight (no ad-nauseum about me looking at his a.ss either; that's not up for dicussion to the a.ssclowns; you know who you are).

He always had spoken me with this pro-Black demeanor (I wish Black people would stop approaching me in order to befriend me per diem; it's annoying. I never make eye contact so why do they insist on trying to build idle rapport with me????). Is it me or Black Americans are the most racist and race-conscious people in the U.S. of Gay???!?
They just reach to converse with someone whom they think is of the same race as they. Just reaching and straining for attention. Sad.

See at least when I was Brasil, when they do that to me, it doesn't bother me as much because I have all shades of people reaching to converse with me - English and Porto - and feminism is almost nil there; how cool is that?

I look more like Al B. Sure!'s son (his youngest one, Quincy Brown, the one raised by Sean "Puffy" Combs (or "Diddy" I hate that moniker)), but yet you'd think I'm Marcus Garvey or Michael Ealy or something based on how Black Americans cannot keep me out of their mouths upon passing.

So reverting to the Black steward, everytime he asked me if I would want dinner or snacks (on the house beause it's First Class), he always called me "man". I tried speaking to him with eloquence, proper grammar, and etiquette; he would never respond. This is why I associate alone. I cannot be bothered by such mental mitigation.

ON the contrary, he was all "Yes, sir" and "No problem, sir" with White people sitting in First Class behind me. Seriously?! However, there is this Eastern European-looking guy next to me in the aisle First-Class seat, and we are the same very-light complexion, and he never called him "man". I even called the Black steward "sir", but of no avail, can he rendering like-willed respect.

So when I get off of the plane, coming through the "No return" auto-revolving doors that lead right to Domestic-flight baggage claim, I walk out, young Black women seemingly in their 20s wearing weave just chuckling and avoiding eye contact with a smirk on their face. Immature, stupid s.hit.

After my baggage comes off the conveyor baggage-claim belt, I claim it and walk, and now this one old Black granny was staring at me. I bet she liked how attractive I am and if I'm mixed or not.

I cannot wait until I absolve myself from the U.S. of Gay once and for all.

Postscript: I cannot stand Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. Moronic is an understatement for these cretins!!!

I worked in that airport for a little over a year. I met some pretty cool folks there, travelers and co-workers. I learned an ass load of Amharic there and got some cool travel opportunities thanks to my Delta friends but you're absolutely right - ATL is ghetto as fuck. I feel disappointed that people from all over the world have to put up with that foolishness.