rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experiences with triptogether.com?

Just found this little jewel. Apparently a new website to hook up while traveling. Check out the girls ready to meet you going to the Caribbean for example! Wow. Any experiences?

Don't want to be stuck with a girl the whole time...

Wait the more I look at it - it looks like a scam. Girls have way too little clothing to be real...

Probably the same scam as travelgirls. Not to mention that you would be expected to cover all of her trip expenses.

Remember, there is no free lunch!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Nigerian scam...

read the scam watch websites.

Apparently they claim to be all hot EE girls but then you find out that they are in NIGERIA "temporarily" and need a ticket out.

Don't know if the site itself is a scam, or if it's just a platform vastly populated by scammers. But if it's the latter, the site administrations seem to allow it, so they might be in on it.
Also, apparently you actually have to buy credits to communicate.

Some comments from a scam watch site:

Quote:Quote:

-Trip together site is full of scammers.I have had about 10 emails from which were suppose to be different women.But they all had the same poor bugger me story word for word.About how their rich dad died than their ex boy friend took off with all their inheritance money.You think they could have a bit more imagination.

-I can confirm that triptogether is a SCAM. I had same problem of many of you here. But, I change all my data and I upload a white picture with the word 'SCAM', I change my name by 'Scam', etc.. And I received many messages with: Hi Scam! I would like to travel with you! [Image: smile.gif]

-I have a friend that was taken in by the "I am a beautiful young blonde American, trapped in Ghana, please help me, please send me plane ticket money". He wired "her" money and never heard from her again. I am betting it was a man.

So, OP your intuition was correct. Avoid.

Surprisingly professional site for a scam.

They even have an expensive PR firm working for them. Odd this one.