rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Power of Frame Control (short infield footage)

The Scene: Daygame. Approach a girl walking by herself. Turns out she has a boyfriend.

Audio Footage Link:
https://soundcloud.com/madisonpua/madiso...e-bf-stack

Key Points:

0:45 - The "B" word. Most guys would hear this and peace out.
0:55 - "What if I make you a deal? We can hang out, and youre not allowed to flirt with me, and I have to hold you to it, so..." Framing it as just a platonic meetup. Slowly spinning her hamster.
1:08 - She's still contemplating giving her number out, probably a little more open to it than before.
1:30 - "Stop thinking so much about it youre so in your head about this!" - Calling her out on her reluctance playfully.
1:42 - "I would want to be able to trust my girlfriend..I'm sure he trusts you..so what's your number?" The clincher.

[1] This is not at all intended as an advertisement for 'MadisonPua', just thought this clip could give some decent value to players here with amoral sexual strategies.

[2] Opportunities are fucking everywhere. Especially where it seems to the average society-conditioned person that they're not.

I feel this is just an interesting line and not frame control. He opened with "I thought you were really cute". Even she knows that means "take my dick". And then making it sound like he just wanted to be friends, that seems like a defeat to his "take my dick"-frame.

Sure he got a number, if it was her real number I would have some doubts. An interesting line that would probably work better in a less direct approach.

I was expecting some inner peace, anti bitch or amog advice. However I can imagine using the line, so thanks for that.