rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lines for when she has plans

You try to set something up and she's busy. What are your go to responses?

The first creative thing I could think of is, "Should I call your assistant and see when you're available?" Just to make an absurdity out of the fact I just got turned down.

If she says she's busy and doesn't suggest an alternative time, then you next her and it's on to the next girl.

I used the heartiste line "gay" for awhile. It works on some types but a turnoff for others

Otherwise, i just dont reply for a day or two then reinitate from square one

Otherwise i'll sometimes try a hail mary, which actually hasn't worked directly but leads to other things. For example:
me: what are you up to, come hang out by my pool
her: I'm hanging with a friend right now
me: cool, bring her too
her: i cant we have plans already
later on you can text a picture of a pool party or whatever and if she bites she still might be down for meeting later on that night. it's all so random and you kind of have to embrace the randonmess with a total non-clinginess.

Quote: (05-19-2014 05:32 PM)chakri Wrote:  

If she says she's busy and doesn't suggest an alternative time, then you next her and it's on to the next girl.

I disagree at least with american women. American bitches don't have manners so they DONT even realize that it's the correct thing to suggest an alternative time, EVEN WHEN they're interested in the guy. You have to really lead by the hand all the time.

I'm not even shy anymore by suggesting another time almost immediately because a lot of times they are interested but just don't freakin' know to suggest an alt time so you have to do it for them.

"Gay. Cancel those plans"

If this doesn't work, then "cool"

I responded, "Monday night plans. So ambitious."

She told me her plans, but nothing about being free another time. For the most part, I don't take that as being rude or flaky. It's just our job to make the plans.

Quote: (05-19-2014 06:37 PM)Fujiwara Wrote:  

"Gay. Cancel those plans"

If this doesn't work, then "cool"

Ok... I am not going to say that I have not been able to get a girl to cancel her plans because i have... but it is a hard sell and weakens your position. when a girl turns you down the main approach that works in my experience is to agree and make her look childish (i.e. "of course you don't want to have dinner at a great restaurant a lot of people don't like such amazing food....) personalize this and make it funnier

i get that "cool" is just a thing to say like "ok", but (and no offense) but i think it is counterproductive to say "cool". here is one way to think about it: what if you had dinner plans with your friends and the girl was asking you out. if she said "cool" when you turned her down without offering a counter proposal what would you think? is that "cool"? not really very cool

'Misend' a text to her phone like you really going to have fun..going out for drinks with Barry and etc..is Tina really going to bring her <insert fun type of lizard>..blah blah..and let it fester in her hamster..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

@bigbait
I think an ambiguous, concise response is always the best response. If you're trying to persuade her after she's set on not meeting up with you, it might make you look like you're desperate. Consider these two scenarios.

Me: hey, let's meet up for drinks later
Her: sorry! My friend wants me to help her with something
Me: that sucks, well you're gonna miss out!

Me: cool

Which response do you honestly think is better? With the former, you're still trying to convince her to meet up with you after she told you she has plans—looks a bit try hard to me. The latter, while ambiguous, is better because she's trying to rationalize reasons for your response (E.g., is he mad at me?, does he not care?, etc) and will ultimately force her to reschedule.

Now, if she's really attracted to you, she'll reschedule in either scenario but the latter has a higher chance of her rescheduling.

Quote: (06-09-2014 03:00 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

@bigbait
I think an ambiguous, concise response is always the best response. If you're trying to persuade her after she's set on not meeting up with you, it might make you look like you're desperate. Consider these two scenarios.

Which response do you honestly think is better? With the former, you're still trying to convince her to meet up with you after she told you she has plans—looks a bit try hard to me. The latter, while ambiguous, is better because she's trying to rationalize reasons for your response (E.g., is he mad at me?, does he not care?, etc) and will ultimately force her to reschedule.

Now, if she's really attracted to you, she'll reschedule in either scenario but the latter has a higher chance of her rescheduling.

In response to her saying she has plans...has anyone ever texted:

- 10 points.

I saw that on heartiste and thought it kind of witty.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

women can't handle plans to begin with. going out or following through on anything has become completely foreign to women that just the thought of it makes them feel awkward and that the guy is a creep for even being interested. its a very tricky dance trying to get a chick to follow through on anything, what works for me is doing it so that they know you're indifferent whether they accept or not.

I suggest doing it more like an open invite in a mass text format. I tell girls where i'll be hanging at and when, i do it like this so that i don't have to respond whether they accept or not (unless they ask for a ride or directions).

"I'm sippin on that rum n coke @ xxx Bar. hit me up!"

If they're down you'll know very quickly, i've had girls just show up "HHHEEEYYYYY"

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (06-09-2014 03:00 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

@bigbait

yes, i agree in that example. but a 3rd option is to agree with her that she shouldn't come.

It's a lot easier to get her on the phone and ask about her schedule so you can find a day and time where your schedules jive.

Rather than have fake text convos with nonexistent people to try to make it look like you have other things going on, maybe just go direct and ask her out for a different day? This works really easily if you call her and get her on the phone.

I've actually been getting more women on the phone lately, which is so much quicker and easier. Maybe the pendulum's moving back that way from texting?

You don't need to respond. Nothing wrong with going quiet for a little bit. Sometimes it's nice to do that and see if she reengages.

If you're going out and ask a girl to meet you and she says she has plans with her friends, is it too thirsty to respond with, "Cool, I was planning on hitting XYZ club, so why don't you and your friends join me?"

I don't reply back. I just wait until Monday rolls around then I send a mass text "how was your weekend?"

Or maybe she told me she was taking a test or something. I don't reply back. So when Monday rolls around "so how was that test?"

Be patient and don't get irritated if she doesn't want to hang out when you want to.