rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fattitude: A Body Positive Documentary - [Warning]

Warning tag, extreme hamster fallout. They're asking for money to make something like this.

Link

Is this real?

- Short haired feminist dyke wearing a suit
- Fat woman sick of being force fed a diet of what is deemed beautiful and instead prefers to be lazy

Fat women sick of being force fed?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

I wonder if Melissa McCarthy will be their role model. Sad to say this documentary is a waste and it will still reach their goal of $50,000. Lastly, Linda Bacon look like the Mad Tv symbol and who in the hell wants to see a fat burlesque dancer.

The Participants:

[Image: HT6R0vH.png]

FFS lol

Maybe one 6 in there but the rest, my word.

I almost hope it gets made for the value of having all of that nonsense concentrated in one place so as to be seen in its full absurdity by the general public.

Why not just start eating healthy and exercising instead of trying to "start a conversation" about attitudes towards obesity? By all means, don't be cruel to fat people, but at the same time, if you're fat, don't insist that you're living a healthy lifestyle and that beauty is just a social construct. At my heaviest I wasn't obese but I was definitely carrying an extra 20-30 lbs on my frame that wasn't necessary. And I was invisible to women. Did I stomp my feet and say "not fair" and insist that women should recognize that I'm handsome and dashing in spite of my dumpy physique? No, I got a gym membership, started eating healthier, lost the weight, and lo and behold, I was no longer invisible to women.

I like that this is what constitutes a trigger warning around these parts.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (05-18-2014 08:54 PM)Dismal Operator Wrote:  

The Participants:

[Image: HT6R0vH.png]

FFS lol

Maybe one 6 in there but the rest, my word.

I almost hope it gets made for the value of having all of that nonsense concentrated in one place so as to be seen in its full absurdity by the general public.

THIS^^^
Quite the cast of characters, from her name and his looks, Linda BACON is my fav already

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Claire Mysko down in the middle bottom:

[Image: CMysko.jpg]

6.5-7. Pale and young, WB.

Quote: (05-18-2014 10:04 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

I like that this is what constitutes a trigger warning around these parts.

Oh I've seen things along similar veins causing rages amongst members. When the slowest, ugliest and laziest of a pack starts to dictate the direction and thoughts we all suffer.

All it needs is for some "inspirational" speech by a well known person on this subject matter and then we have another tidal wave of fat acceptance which will lead to more fat women lumbering around.

Ha. Ha.

The lady talking about how TV shows tell you to lose weight... and some tell you to eat more.

Maybe if you stopped watching TV....

EDIT:

Also...

Being fit and in shape is "calorie deficient" haha.

If you won't lose weight for yourself, then do it for the poor sons of bitches that have to carry you in a casket when drop from a massive coronary.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (05-18-2014 09:44 PM)DetlefMourning Wrote:  

Why not just start eating healthy and exercising instead of trying to "start a conversation" about attitudes towards obesity? By all means, don't be cruel to fat people, but at the same time, if you're fat, don't insist that you're living a healthy lifestyle and that beauty is just a social construct. At my heaviest I wasn't obese but I was definitely carrying an extra 20-30 lbs on my frame that wasn't necessary. And I was invisible to women. Did I stomp my feet and say "not fair" and insist that women should recognize that I'm handsome and dashing in spite of my dumpy physique? No, I got a gym membership, started eating healthier, lost the weight, and lo and behold, I was no longer invisible to women.

"Why not just start eating healthy and exercising instead of trying to "start a conversation"..."

I predict they'll fail at conversation. Their mouths will be too full.

Substania Jones is quite substantial.

I can't wait until they all die from their bad behaviour. Seriously, look how gross and bad they look. Fat acceptance is fucking irrationnality of rationnality.
Marilyn Wann, author of Fat ! So ?... she looks like Jabba the Hutt

[Image: Jabba_the_Hutt.png]

No ugly women, just lazy women.

Quote: (05-18-2014 08:23 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Warning tag, extreme hamster fallout. They're asking for money to make something like this.

Link

Is this real?

- Short haired feminist dyke wearing a suit
- Fat woman sick of being force fed a diet of what is deemed beautiful and instead prefers to be lazy

They exceeded their kickstarter.

We should hire some fatties to kickstart some stupid shit like, "The Fattysutra: A Guide To Having The Sex Life You Deserve" and release some lame ass ebook that we need "50k" to fund. It would be the best troll ever, and we'd make bank.

Really, seeing stupid shit like this, I realize feminism is an untapped market.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

The only thing that runs in that group are their mouths.

I bet deep down even they don't believe their bullshit. But the constant rationalization gets them through one more day until they start over again.

I can picture them with a box of donuts and sugar all over their faces rehearsing their rationalization lines about how fat is beautiful and they are just fine with being fat.

Take care of those titties for me.

When I put on the trailer, close my eyes and listen to what these persons say, I envision Pizza the Hut uttering "Consumption and bodysize are not as linear as many people say".

[Image: pizza-the-hut2-e1384457438297.jpg]

I like this part in the video the most, they have so similar look in their eyes!

[Image: fattitude.png]

Those women are in a self denial situation, but it would be useless to try to argue about it with them.

They have the right to raise money and produce their documentary, and think they are beautiful the way they are, as long as we have the right to think they are ugly and prefer slimmer women.

I hope the day comes where we can just ignore all this shit. If nobody paid attention to it, it would become irrelevant. Fatties would not survive in the wild.

Quote: (05-19-2014 12:54 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

I hope the day comes where we can just ignore all this shit. If nobody paid attention to it, it would become irrelevant. Fatties would not survive in the wild.

They survive now due to thirst.

That wann creature straight up has an innertube supporting her first chin.

Just noticed that they have been given $42,000 to make this film and there is still 5 days left to pledge.

I bet a lot of people who have pledged money to this are looking for validation in this "documentary"

Perception is reality to these people, and if/when this "film" comes out it will try to solidify the whole fat acceptance movement.