rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you keep a good log of your progress?

I know a lot of you do this, so I would like to get some input.

I tackle things in life with a systematic approach, game included. At the start I tried to record everything that's going on, and I think I made the most progress that time. I would record:

-what I wear
-my attitude
-what I did with my approach
-how the girls react
-how I react
-what I did good
-how I fucked up (in red ink and capitalized)

Recently however, I'm losing track of my progress, mostly because I'm going out more and more things are happening to me. It's not just a simple "saw girl, approach. Write log" Now it's like "came into bar to see girl. Girls brought friends. Talked to friends instead. Ended up dancing all night with said friends and got kisses and # from them. Ran into other girls. Went fuck shit up etc." and I just get lost.

Sometimes it's because I no longer care as much as I did before, and just focus on enjoying myself, so when things happen it's so fast I didn't even have time to put my pants on, let alone remember what happened. Then I would beat myself on the head "damn it, it was so good! How did I do that? I wanna do that again but I don't remember how!"

Case in point, I was just dancing with a girl. Apparently we knew each other but I forgot who she was, so when we met I was like "hey, name's Dragon. You?" "What, you forgot my name???? We met before" "Oh, right, I must have been drunk..." "But we met in salsa class... I'll tell the teacher you are drunk!" Normally I never forget potential prospects, I always write them down in log. See how lazy I got now?

I thought I blew it with her, but then I danced with her and at the end she was so happy and jumped on me and kiss me on both cheeks. I was like "how did that happened?" then when I decided to kino back she was not responsive at all. And I couldn't remember any of the details to fill in the gap. Girl wasn't that crazy, so instances like that if properly recorded would have improved my game.

So how do you keep a good log of your game when things are going like this? Sometimes it's the details that count but when you are not focus you just miss it.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

It sounds like you are moving past the point where you need to log everything. Do you think McQueen writes down every little thing that happens? Roosh? Gio? Probably not. But I'd bet they all write down important things. If I were you I'd only write down when things go really terribly or you notice trends. If you're always logging everything then it might hinder your game, because you might not approach a fiel because you're thinking 'if I talk to her, even though she's only a six, I'll have to log it, so I just won't even bother.' See what I mean? Be selective.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

I just write name and venue in the wall planner.

When i´m about to go out i give it a look and i automatically get in the good mood.

I tried to log my game once. I got sick of it after about a week and realized it didn't really help too much anyways because If I made mistakes I would know what I did wrong during the conversation, as opposed to having to analyze it later.

It would help with a newbie, but once you get the basics down its more about grinding out the approaches until it becomes muscle memory and you eventually develop a higher level of social intuition where you can read people and instantly realize your mistakes.

I still keep a pretty simple log to organize my life.

I have five blocks in an excel file.
1. Gym
2. Guitar
3. Study
4. Read
5. Approach

I update it every couple days. If I did whatever the block tracks that day, I set the background color to green. If I didnt, it is red.

It is very visual and easy to tell when I've gone too long without doing a certain thing. It also only takes 30 seconds every few days to update.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha