rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder Tourism?

Tinder Tourism?

I wanted to share this experience with everyone here and the idea of Tinder Tourism, let me explain.... So I routinely travel to New Orleans for work every now and then but only spend one or two nights max, in the past I would usually just eat dinner alone and spend most of my time with my computer in the hotel. This time around, motivated by what I learned through this forum and game in general I decided to actually see if I can get a bang. Logistics, I had an amazing hotel in the heart of the city and by being a regular I was immediately upgraded to a suite. Timing, how I wish I had more time, I literally checked in at 8pm in the hotel and had a flight to catch at noon the next morning. With the little time I had I decided the best thing to do would be to open up tinder and literally try my luck while driving and stopped at red lights on the way to my hotel. This is where I discovered the power of Tinder in a city with good demographics and a liberal attitude. The quantity and quality of the girls I was matching was unbelievable, I don't think I got even close the two months I used it in Houston. I told the girls I was travelling for work (DHV) and would ask if they wanted to go city exploring with me. The amount of interest I got was surreal, and within two hours I meet up with a medschool student with a natural firm ass and porcelain skin lacking any blemishes. This got me thinking .... has anyone had the same experience switching cities? We should compile a list of cities for best and worst Tinder experience. Worst for me is obviously Houston and Best so far being New Orleans.

Tinder Tourism?

I've done this in a city about 120 miles away from mine. It was a smaller college town and I was able to get the bang with the help of my fellow roosher letting me use his place.

It's definitely a great idea. A lot of girls I've messaged with are only in town for the weekend and by monday I see they are hundred or thousands of miles away so they are using it for the same reason. A weekend fuck while they are in town for work/whatever.

Tinder Tourism?

I will say of all the places I've opened up Tinder. (haven't had a good place to use it in a while) was just outside of New York. I know. i know. Numbers mean everything, but I was only there for less than 15 hours. When I opened my phone in my new destination. I had an instant 10 next matches. All a few thousand miles away. I was impressed with the general quality of girls from NY area.
It was a swipe...you match....swipe...you match....

An odd note about tinder as well... I have found that it will show that i have matching freinds with someone. I close the app not making a decicion, and when i open it back up, same girl no mutual freinds. Close it again. Same girl again shows mutual freinds.

I'm not sure how much they improve their matching / algorithms. possibly a full swipe yes isn't such a good idea as well...

If you can't do any better, you've settled. --me--

Tinder Tourism?

I've done it before. Was in a city for work during ten days, solo, the downside is that I had awful logistics, as the company I work for has an office in the outskirts of such city, and my hotel was also located there. In my last night there, I scheduled a date with a local girl. I eventually got a make out and she drove me around the city center.

I'm seriously thinking about using the whole fake GPS thing to pipeline via Tinder, because then I would be able to line up dates before arriving in the city, and have several girls ready for me. And I could make the visit on a weekend, not having to rely on work to be able to come back.

Tinder Tourism?

Quote: (05-18-2014 05:42 PM)anotherblond Wrote:  

I will say of all the places I've opened up Tinder. (haven't had a good place to use it in a while) was just outside of New York. I know. i know. Numbers mean everything, but I was only there for less than 15 hours. When I opened my phone in my new destination. I had an instant 10 next matches. All a few thousand miles away. I was impressed with the general quality of girls from NY area.
It was a swipe...you match....swipe...you match....

An odd note about tinder as well... I have found that it will show that i have matching freinds with someone. I close the app not making a decicion, and when i open it back up, same girl no mutual freinds. Close it again. Same girl again shows mutual freinds.

I'm not sure how much they improve their matching / algorithms. possibly a full swipe yes isn't such a good idea as well...

my ex gf and i were still facebook friends and had about 20 mutual friends. saw her on tinder. it said no mutual friends. its wack

Tinder Tourism?

Used in SF, the talent up there is amazing ! Wish I had more time to meet up with my matches !

Tinder Tourism?

So you use Tinder when you go to other places, why couldn't this just go in the master Tinder thread?

Dupe.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19115.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter