rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A success story, but I could use some feedback

I am taking salsa classes here in Nicaragua, and I finally managed to make out with this super sexy local girl who has been playing crazy games with me - ignoring me even though i'm sitting right in front of her. I see the games, so I just ignore them and say "Hola!" if she walks past, to which she responds over her shoulder as if she hadn't noticed I was there. I should mention she is 20, so all this makes me chuckle.

She speaks no English and I very little Spanish. Friday, we all ended up the same place, and danced all night, and if I danced with other girls, she would be right there on top of me again. I suck at salsa and she was convinced I had no rythm, so she was blown away when I completely took control to some reggaeton music. Then, while I was talking to other friends, she came up to me on her way out the door, gave me a fierce but quick kiss on the lips, and practically ran away.

I turn and grab her before she gets out the door and push her to the side. She squirms but I've got a firm grip on her forearms. I then put my open hand on the bottom of her throat, where it meets the chest, and gently push up against the wall. She stops resisting, and I move in for the kiss. I stop just before our lips touch, and she tries to close the gap but I stop her. After five seconds, I start to kiss her and just as our tongues start to meet and I feel her try to press her body into me... I pull away totally, pull her away from the wall and push her to the door, which is right next to us. The bouncer opens the door and she bolts out without looking back. The bouncer gives me a high five, as do the bartenders.

Next day, I'm at the hostel cafe where she often hangs, reading the paper. She works next door, so she comes in 10 times a day to shoot pool. I look up and wait for her to make eyecontact, which she doesn't, so I just give out a loud "hola!" as she walks past and I get the over-the-shoulder shit again.

I get back to reading the paper and even when I look up in her direction, I don't look at her - my focus is on the painting above her head, or something. I do catch her looking at me a couple of times. I am not into her dumb games, so i decide to just ignore her and I concentrate hard trying to translate the Spanish article. I have a soar jaw, which I cradle with my hand (she knows about this) - she notices me doing that too.

After maybe 30 minutes, I am totally focused on my paper, and a beer slams down in front of me.

I look up, and see her walk out the door. I turn to her buddies, that she has been leaning on, flirting with (even at 2 in the afternoon), and talking to. We look at each other and all laugh, I ask what is she doing, they shrug.

She comes back a few minutes later with a soda she got down the road, and continues to ignore me.

Later that day, I run into her, I say "thanks for the beer".

"Di nada" over her shoulder, as she walks away. I live at the hostel where she hangs out in her breaks from work, and I spent the rest of the evening with friends elsewhere. I didn't see her when we went out last night, least not at the club she always goes to.

What the fuck is going on?

She's an attention whore, and loves playing cat and mouse games. Start making out with another, more beautiful woman in front of her, this triggers her jealousy response to want to beat out her competition fast!

This game will go on forever if you let it, the only way out of it is to introduce a prettier, more "into you" girl whose about to steal all the attention she craves from you. - Panties will drop fast!

Mixx

Glad to hear it. I was missing what was important.

I flattered myself there was some genuine heartfelt interest. But this is ALL about her and HER games.

So, the solution is just not to play them? There is this attractive BLONDE Dutch girl, literally the hottest tourist in town at the moment, who has been giving me more and more interest (but she's a slut and has a local BF)... if only I could somehow get both into the same club. That would drive salsa-girl INSANE.

She continues to show up at my hostel, which I think has always been her hang-spot, and literally flirt and touch all the bros there... for half aa second, I think the guy is her BF, then I remember who she is, and start chuckling.

Basically she's running the game on you, that you should be running on her. Like I said, you could be playing the "chase-me" games for all of 2011 and not bang her. Or, you can start putting an end her ego shit and start banging her.

Women never like losing a man to another woman who is more beautiful than her...ever. The first thing my exes bitch about when they see me with my new fling is how much prettier they are...or what a better body they have etc. Attack her insecure ego, and the pussy is yours.

Mixx

Correct me if I'm wrong but, shouldn't you have gone with it when she got to the point of trying to press her body into yours?

You played the push/pull thing perfectly and then overdid it at that point IMO.

Yeah, I think a lot of guys would think like that. Pointless to wonder what-if at this point. I certainly haven't gotten anything since then. I didn't see her out Saturday night, which I kinda hoped. It's now Tuesday, and we've spoken since then, but she still ignores me - we see each other probably 10 times a day, so I reckon that stifles potential attraction - she asked if I wanted to go on a hike I've been interested in for a while, but I don't know if she's coming. She came up to me today as I was playing with my DSLR and wanted to see my photos, which I let her.

My spanish is shit, so that's another barrier. She speaks no English, so communicating is difficult.

I reckon I'll find out more next time we're in the same club.

1. literally avoid her, when u see her, standup and leave
2. when she come to u, go do a physical activity (where body language is present) , and go for the close

like mixx said i feel like this story could simply fizzle out... thats why my proposal a little drastic. keep us updated.

It's a street without end if you continue like this. Next time buy her a drink too and just talk with her without being too "gluey". Or you can just wait for her to make the move but I wouldn't do that.

Yeah, I think L'etrangers post is best. This one is pretty much dead, but no reason not to dial up the assholery

I went to see the turtles - it was alright, but no dice. She bought her best friend with whom she is very touchy feely - dunno if they're fucking, someone told me she's the one to go to for no strings sex. Dunno if that is just horseshit either - on several occasions she's mentioned boys are always after her and she doesn't like it. When she does talk to me I'm just real and polite - I will start trying to be more of a "jerk".

In any case, she's not outright rude to me - but I'm certainly no friend of hers - when we seperated after the tour each of her buddies got the traditional cheek kiss - then she walked off, wihtout casting me a glance and said "adios Rumguzzler".

L'etrangers post is best. I'm basically an excitable and friendly character, eager to get to know you, so I've got to work on that.

My latest error was to let her get my pictures. I've taken some pretty damn good ones.

Update:

Nicaraguan flag captured - BOOM!

I had the choice between getting my first Dutch, Swiss and Nicaraguan flags yesterday. It was irritating - I wish wait-lists were possible.

Good job. Usually when guys post in here about girl X, they've already lost.

Just out of curiosity - she said she wanted to see me again Wednesday, but since our last has made no mention of that. I left town to go visit some friends, and will return tomorrow or Thursday, so I decided it was OK to send an email, see what response I get.

Do I have to continue to make out with other chicks in front of this one, or should I take it easy with other girls?

"Nicaraguan flag captured - BOOM!"

Great work.

You should break down how this happened to teach the others on here.

"I had the choice between getting my first Dutch, Swiss and Nicaraguan flags yesterday. It was irritating - I wish wait-lists were possible."

That is how it works. I many times wish there were two of me. Or three.

"Good job. Usually when guys post in here about girl X, they've already lost."

True.

Congrats man. Tell us how it went down

Well - after almost two weeks, we finally got into the same venue where a good party was at.

I was already making out with this Swiss girl, who was definitely bangable, and I was a little drunk. I didn't care if the salsa teacher saw me at this point, because I had basically come to terms with I'd never get her.

In the club, Swiss girl danced close and there was so much sexual tension in the air you could cut it with a knife. I noticed the salsa-teacher trying to dance sexy with some other guy, and I assumed she was trying to make me jealous. I was going to get laid tonight, so I wasn't too worried, even if I still really wanted the salsa-girl.

It got even funnier when a Dutch girl I made out with the night before showed up and tried to take me over. Swiss girl was 19, but no fool. She solved that problem by basically sticking her hand in my pants.

Because I was drunk, and too cocky, I told Swiss girl I was thirsty, and that she owed me a beer for some reason made up on the spot. She assented, and went and got me a beer. I started drinking and told her I needed a break from dancing, so she went to find some other friends.

I begin talking to salsa-teacher and her buddies, whom I've befriended, and after two minutes, salsa-teacher drags me to the floor, and we start grinding or whatever. She asks "Donde esta tu novia?" - I cant remember what I answered. My style is not to touch her, but definitely to lead her, even the simplest way. So i'd pull her around the dance floor with me, pulling her close, pushing her away.

Finally she says let's go, and we step outside and make out. She tells me I'm a good kisser.

She follows me home, and I get the first inklings of LMR. Because my Spanish is mierda, I allow myself to be more direct than otherwise. I tell her "quiero te quedas aqui conmigo". She tells me she's on the rag, and that I'm quite direct. I shrug.

She ends up going inside, and gives me a sensational blow job. She's very affectionate, tells me that she looks forward to wednesday (today) when she won't be on the rag, and that I shouldn't drink that day (I never come when I have drunk even a little). Calls me beautiful, that she's usually into more meterosexual guys, but that I'm "muy hombre" and a guy has never been quite so "fuerte" with her - except when I dance shitty salsa. She tells me she wants to teach me salsa for free. She says she likes it when she sees me, and got the impression I didn't want to talk to her or like her because I was following L'Etranger's advice (and my own common sense) and just not heeding her attention even when she was talking to a mutual friend right in front of me. One example was when I was sitting at a table with two guys, talking, and she walks up and begins talking to one - it's not quite an interruption, but darn close. I tell the other guy I have to go, so I just get up, grab my bag, and leave.

I found out later that left quite an impression.

That was Friday. The next day I went on a 16 hour hike, and I saw her Monday morning. She didn't quite ignore me, but no "hello" or "how are you" either. She knew I was going to visit friends for a couple of days (until Wednesday), so she asked if I was leaving now, seeing how my bags were packed.

Yesterday (Tuesday), I decided to test the waters and send her an email. It read "Hola tu. I need to practice my Spanish, so I wanted to say "what's up?". Hope you're having fun. /Rumguzzler" in Spanish of course.

She never responded.

So... that's the lay of land. I'd be happy to answer questions, but happy if someone could tell me why she never answered?

I know there's been quite a bit of gossip about us, and I have made the cardinal error of talking about her with someone, and just the past couple of days I've realized everyone knows everyone here, so I'm a little worried that info might've gotten back to her.

I'm not much of an IT-whizz... What is the likelihood my message went to her spam-folder, and what is the likelihood this baby just went dead?

You worry too much.

It sounds like this girl was attracted to you from the start, all you had to do was play your part, which you managed to do well inspite of the your attempts at self-sabotage.

Bang the shit out of her when you get back to town.

I agree. If you think about a girl to much, you'll go crazy. Just go with the flow

Where were you during this back and forth extravaganza?

Nicaragua.

Captured two new flags Friday night in San Juan del Sur (swiss girl on beach, right before I got robbed at machete point - she kinda freaked, Spanish girl later same night in the bathroom of a closed restaurant - had to leave when police came). Not quality pussy, but I prioritized novelty. I have also abandoned the decimal scale and gone binary. All girls are now either 0 or 1.

Quote: (02-28-2011 11:00 AM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

Nicaragua.

Captured two new flags Friday night in San Juan del Sur (swiss girl on beach, right before I got robbed at machete point - she kinda freaked, Spanish girl later same night in the bathroom of a closed restaurant - had to leave when police came). Not quality pussy, but I prioritized novelty. I have also abandoned the decimal scale and gone binary. All girls are now either 0 or 1.

Congrats on the flags. How was this Swiss Girl?

I knew you were in Nicaragua, I was wondering where you were specifically, before SJDS.

Well, didn't finish for reasons mentioned above, and she's been bitchy ever since, so I've stopped talking to her.

West Coast so far - have been meaning to see Matagalpa (coffee country) and the Corn Islands, about which I've heard great things.

Backpacker chicks here in general are not that great. I'd go to Costa Rica for that stuff. Nicaraguan locals are fun, but again - hotties are not too common, and THEY all have kids. It don't matter if you just wanna fuck, because they do to, but they are still Cheleros.