rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you have any unusual phobias?

I have kenophobia. Kenophobia is what people usually mistake agoraphobia for being. It's a fear of vast, empty voids, the opposite of claustrophobia. If you have Kenophobia, scenes like this will make you a bit uncomfortable:

[Image: cul_34c-2.jpg]

[Image: wuTLx48tNW8.jpg]

[Image: 3003578.jpg]

I've actually been on the Salar de Uyuni and didn't feel anything weird about it. But if it was night, it would've made me uncomfortable. And my greatest fear in the world is being on a life raft in the middle of pacific at night with nothing but an endless expanse of blackness up, down and 360 degrees around me. I was once camping in the desert and had to get out of my tent to take a piss at night on a clear moonless night. I looked up at the stars while I was taking my leak and it's just a weird overpowering, isolated feeling that was as disturbing as it was awe-inspiring. I tend to not feel it when other people are around, or in the day time.

Apparently I have something called Trypophobia. (Article link.)

[Image: attachment.jpg18726]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Arachnophobia, definitely:

[Image: Arachnophobia.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I don't have an active fear of big, empty spaces, but I can see how humbling this can be. Just the thought of being in the middle of the ocean on a raft is humbling. I would probably feel quite a bit of anxiety in that situation.

I only feel really scared when I am very tired and about to fall asleep. Most times I am detached enough to not care.

This one might be a weird phobia for a guy, but I find insects and reptiles generally disgusting.

Not an unusual phobia, but I am scared of heights.

The height doesn't always get me, it's the distance from the edge- I get this innate urge to want to jump off the edge or I consider it (I could very easily jump off this...)

I'm afraid of heights.

Whenever I was up in a high place as a kid, I would walk up to the edge and look down for as long as I could. Addiction to my body's adrenaline started early.

Also afraid of snakes.

I'm afraid of roaches and waterbugs. Just seeing one makes me start itching all over my head. It's a pscychosomatic response I've had ever since I was a little kid.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

I'm pretty claustrophobic - using a lift, travelling in crowded trains and buses and even flights make me feel uneasy.

Not sure whether fear or extreme revolution. There are few things I hate more...

Only when I find them inside, though. If I spot them outside they don't bother me at all.

[Image: 1716415195.jpg]

Quote: (05-17-2014 03:24 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I wouldn't say I have a this phobia but I definitely feel some type of way when seeing that type of stuff for as long as I can remember.

This guy Riezo Nomoto with the hornets on his back from Ninja Scroll is one of the freakiest bad guys ever.

http://www.google.co.jp/imgres?imgurl=ht...DgQMygBMAE

Does homophobia count?

Kenophobia, interesting. I've always had a weird fear of pictures from outer space. Used to have an atlas as a kid, that had this visualization of the universe (it was like satellite photos of the planets, stars and novas superimposed on a black background). Freaked the hell out of me.

Maps of the ocean used to freak me out too. I was a strange, highly anxious child.

I have a very similar phobia to speakeasy, but it's never really happened when I was just walking around- only in my mind, so I'm not sure how it developed to begin with. I don't like huge empty spaces/ voids and when I was younger I used to get nightmares about them a lot. I still get them if I have a fever, or when I really trip out sometimes.

Phobia of clowns I hate them. Give me the creeps every time I see one

I fucking hate Styrofoam. It freaks me out. The sound or touching it makes my skin crawl and my body get icecold chills running across my back.
Like scratching a piece of glass.

I must be the only person in the world who suffer from this.

Quote: (05-17-2014 06:35 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

I fucking hate Styrofoam. It freaks me out. The sound or touching it makes my skin crawl and my body get icecold chills running across my back.

Nope! I absolutely despise it too! It makes my skin crawl and I experience the urge to remove myself from the area immediately. Similar (but a lot less) with plastified (glossy) paper.

[Image: highfive.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

You know the unpleasant feeling you get from hearing Styrofoam?

Well - imagine the opposite. Imagine hearing a sound which made you feel unusually calm and relaxed. And you weren't sure why.

That is what ASMR is about:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23735.html

Quote: (05-17-2014 03:24 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

How bad do you have it? Some of those holes were starting to creep me out..but not all of them

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Approaching women

If bet that Trypophobia is caused because those kinds of textures lookin like disease or hiding places for the something harmful.

I think I have a little bit of kenophobia. It get teally bad if you look in the sky and start to the think how big space is and what would happen if you fell off the earth, like if gravity stopped or reversed.

Quote: (05-17-2014 06:43 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2014 06:35 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Nope! I absolutely despise it too! It makes my skin crawl and I experience the urge to remove myself from the area immediately. Similar (but a lot less) with plastified (glossy) paper.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Unreal. The world is smaller than I thought!

I've got Lenaphobia.

It's a quezziness that comes ver me when I see naked pictures of Lena Dunham.

Something about the small tits and blubber combo. At least most other fat girls get bigger, albeit more blubbery, tits.

Also, I can't eat if I'm hearing about people getting sex changes or other grotesque things.

Not a fear, but I'm paranoid about being eaten by a shark when in the bath, or a pool / lake / etc.

I'm afraid a bitch will bite my dick off when I'm fucking her face.

Team Nachos

The bottom of people's feet

When they wriggle it all around and the wrinkles go everywhere.

I'm honestly creasing as I write this

Also Sargon: You said you were thinking of Taipei. I used to kill one cockroach a day in my apartment there ON AVERAGE. One time I killed about 7 in one day.

You might not enjoy your stay there [Image: biggrin.gif]

This kind of puppet makes me sick.
[Image: tumblr_mcdpkh6mAb1qza49co1_500.png]

Literally. I was eating once at a friends house, and his fucking wife brought one of those out (it was from her childhood so it had plenty of dirt on the horrid plastic hair) and i had to step outside so i would not puke the whole table.