rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Entrepreneur - I Don’t Want to Hire Women

Get your popcorn ready.

Quote:

Quote:Quote:

Over the years, I have hired outstanding women – educated, intelligent and highly articulate. Yet, I am exhausted. I have become profoundly tired of being a therapist and a babysitter, of being drawn into passive-aggressive mental games and into constantly questioning my own worth as a manager. I have had several women who quit to stay home to “figure out what to do next”. No, not to stay home and care for children, but to mooch of a husband or a boyfriend while soul searching (aka: taking a language class or learning a new inapplicable skill that could be acquired after work). Incidentally, I have not had a single male employee quit with no plan in mind.

TLDR; Self-described angry feminist entrepreneur discovers that hiring and managing women is not worth the effort. There are fundamental differences between the psychology of women and men (the blog host used to think this notion was hate speech when a study came out 15 years ago). Women are too fragile, impartial, and concerned about perception to handle criticism.

Here is a refreshingly honest and [Image: lol.gif] comment by blog owner "Clarissa":

Back in 1999, I heard in class about this research that shows that women tend to speak more tentatively and apologetically in professional settings and fear what being aggressive would do to their image.

I was incensed by the whole thing and ranted and raved against the sexism of the study and the people who thought it worthy of discussion. I considered the whole discussion to be so offensive as to rise to the level of hate speech, of which opinion I immediately informed the class and the professor.

And now, 15 years later, it kills me to admit that the study reported an actual existing phenomenon. I’m ready to jump on the tiniest bit of proof that this phenomenon is all in my head and comes from my prejudice. If anybody can give that minuscule bit of proof, I really need it.

The article and comment section are too perfect and funny. Is this an elaborate troll by Clarissa or actual feminist honesty? You decide.

Quote: (05-16-2014 11:28 AM)TheRookie Wrote:  

Get your popcorn ready.

Quote:
Great article. I've been forced to hire women and they are often an absolute disaster. They distract the men with their attention whoring and sexuality. They begin cliques like teenage girls and engage in petty battles with each other. One woman even wanted to kill herself at work after being dumped - and after I talked her out of it tried to seduce me.

Women are overly-sensitive emotional wrecks that are toxic to a work environment.

To be fair, I have also had occasional female staff who have been fantastic, but I would gladly forgo them if I could forgo all the other women. I would love to work in a completely male environment but feminists and government busybodies have put a stop to that in white collar professions.

Yeah every female I have worked with has said they hate working with women and hate working for female managers so I wonder who these women are saying women are so great. Heck at my current job we have 4 offices in the area, all small generally 2-3 employees per office, at one we have 5-6. Anyhow the one office is all females and the rest are a mix or at least have a guy to breakup the all women office.

The offices with a mix or a man mixed in function fine, no petty bullshit, no fighting, manager can be totally hands off and schedules, vacation time, day to day stuff runs smoothly and everyone gets along. The office with all women the boss doesn't even visit anymore because he's sick of being dragged into the middle or their trivial quarels. SOme is work related stuff with them crossing each other off schedules, showing up whenthey aren't scheduled and trying to make the other women go home, picking vacation time just to fuck others over. Plus off topic unrelated to work stuff like who took a longer break, who messes up the microwave, what kind of cups to order for the water machine.

I actually walked out of a 60k a year job with one of the largest travel booking sites which is actually a very employee friendly company, partly due to hating a corporate structure vs startup or smaller company but in large part because i had a female manager i directly reported to and could tell day one things weren't going to go well.

And now, 15 years later, it kills me to admit that the study reported an actual existing phenomenon. I’m ready to jump on the tiniest bit of proof that this phenomenon is all in my head and comes from my prejudice. If anybody can give that minuscule bit of proof, I really need it.

Ooh-wee that hamster is on its last legs, ain't it?

I sit back with my popcorn. Men. Just worry about yourselves. These women will eat themselves alive in due time. The biggest thing for a man to do is self-realize not to fall into trap of pandering and supporting the Western women. The game is rigged against us, but when I read stuff like this I bite into a apple of pure reassurance that my mindset and path is sound.

Bitches be crazy, and always have been crazy, and will end up throwing them selves of the cliff with no men around this time to blame. In the past a woman's faults could be tied to the faults of her man since the man was tied to care for her, but now these miss independents will see with even all their education and "money" they still be chicken hawks and cowards in navigating the real world.

Quote: (05-16-2014 12:40 PM)kosko Wrote:  

In the past a woman's faults could be tied to the faults of her man since the man was tied to care for her, but now these miss independents will see with even all their education and "money" they still be chicken hawks and cowards in navigating the real world.

[Image: I2PX5qO.jpg]

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Update from author:

WARNING: People in the past 2 hours I have had to Spam 63 comments from losers who tried to inform me that “men and women are psychologically / emotionally, etc. different.” Once again, anybody who embarrasses him or herself by chirping idiotically “yes, men and women are different” will be banned outright. This will be my small investment into sparing these losers further public embarrassment. Stop wasting your time, such comments are not going through on my blog.

This woman is drowning in the truth, and still refuses to see it.

Quote: (05-16-2014 03:37 PM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

Update from author:

WARNING: People in the past 2 hours I have had to Spam 63 comments from losers who tried to inform me that “men and women are psychologically / emotionally, etc. different.” Once again, anybody who embarrasses him or herself by chirping idiotically “yes, men and women are different” will be banned outright. This will be my small investment into sparing these losers further public embarrassment. Stop wasting your time, such comments are not going through on my blog.

Gotta love denial.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-16-2014 03:37 PM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

Update from author:

Did 63 of us really bother to comment on her shit?

Severe case of crazy eye.

[Image: attachment.jpg18721]   

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

From the proprietor herself:

My larger question here is: what needs to happen for women to stop being so fixated on how they “are perceived” by somebody undefined? When will a dialogue with herself and real people she knows substitute the endless attempts to get approval from an imaginary reference group? Because this, I believe, is the real problem. It’s a search for cosmic approval that never materializes

The problem that has no name? Oh wait. . .

More choice quotes:

Animals don’t have gender. Just like they don’t have tenure committees and small businesses. :-) Gender is a social construct.

She assumes that socializing -- she would use the term indoctrination -- boys and girls differently is inherently wrong.

But I want to discuss something beyond laws here. I believe that feminism has already won all of its most major battles in the legal field. Now we need to look past that. I believe that the greatest obstacle to women being even more successful today is gender socialization. More specifically, it’s this belief that so many women have, at least in this culture, that any criticism of them is an assault on their very being, on their core self. I want to understand where this comes from because I’m seeing it everywhere, constantly. And I want to understand what to do to diminish this issue.

Once again, when women think they screw up, they take it as an assault on their whole character, their entire being? That sounds a lot like shame. Gee, I wonder what "social construct" that is? You know, the one completely and utterly resistant to change because it is based out of refusing to change?

Fucking moron.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Here's her bio: [EDIT: note that the following is the bio of the blog owner, not of the blog post's author]

Here is a list of important facts about me and my blog:

- I was born in Ukraine in 1976.

- I emigrated twice: to Canada when I was 22 and to the US when I was 27.

- I’m a college professor. My area of expertise is Spanish Peninsular Literature of the XVIII-XXI centuries.

- I live in three languages: English, Russian, and Spanish. My Spanish has a strong Argentinean accent but I can also do a Peninsular, a Puerto Rican and a Mexican version of Spanish. This blog is written entirely in English, though.

- I hate lists of collective identities that people use to define themselves and to conceal their lack of individuality, so don’t expect one from me.

- I think that the words “privilege” and “community” have been discredited by excessive use. This is why I kindly ask people to avoid using them on my blog.

- I never mince words but if I want to say something really insulting, I will tell you that you are boring. When I want to say something really mean about somebody else, I refer to them as nice.

- I always welcome it when people correct my grammar and spelling. But don’t try to police my vocabulary because that will make you boring.

- I love people who are weird, strange, quirky, and have all kinds of unusual interests and hobbies.

- If you are an autistic, a passionate reader, a Kindle-lover or a gamer, you are especially welcome on this blog.

- If you know everything about autism because you met an autistic two years ago or read an article about autism in the New York Times, please go away now.

- Posts appear on this blog very often (3-10 times a day) and they are all written by me.

- I’m not looking for guest-posters because that format never works.

- On Sundays, I publish a link encyclopedia where you are welcome to promote your blog. Of course, that only goes for real blogs, not for some shady websites pushing online degrees or fake diplomas.

- My best and worst qualities are that I’m passionate, honest, irritable, prolific, obsessive, impatient, angry, loyal, and contrarian.

EDIT: The above is incorrect. The blog post was written by a guest author, not by Clarissa.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Awful blog and awful person. Her comments are literally an adult version of ears in fingers and going "I cant hear you".

I don't want to read crap like this, it is complete nonsense and waste of time, the only problem is that these people actually seem to have some influence. I feel sullied and insulted. Do people actually believe crazy talk like this?

Considering that, my god how much of a spineless bitch of a man would you have to actually support feminism like this. Obviously some do though or we wouldn't have this problem. My tolerance for wk betas is falling day by day. They really do deserve to be punished.

Wow, the hamster of this woman is INCROYABLE!

This is all the shit I already said in Don't Work for a Female Boss--especially the first paragraph of it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The best thing for women who are serious about a business career is to work only with men. Groups of women are inherently unstable, that is why there are no matriarchal civilizations.

Bitches do things to their "friends" that men wouldn't do to their enemies. And they say men are competitive. Bullshit. What defines male groups vs. females groups is that male groups are far more collaborative.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

This woman's hamster is spinning around at warp speed.

I don't even consider this creature to be a woman. Instead I view a hag like this as completely useless and to be avoided whenever possible. They have hit the wall hard already and spend their time ranting on their shitty blog about gender politics that they learned from some worthless college course in the 70's. She's ugly and has a repugnant personality. She's everything wrong with the western woman and fails to see it. It's ironic that her rage is directed at other women. Pot. kettle. black.

Quote: (05-17-2014 03:59 AM)Biologist Wrote:  

This woman's hamster is spinning around at warp speed.

If only we could harness the energy put forth by the hamster....hello energy independence; goodbye global warming!!

Quote: (05-17-2014 09:53 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

I don't even consider this creature to be a woman. Instead I view a hag like this as completely useless and to be avoided whenever possible. They have hit the wall hard already and spend their time ranting on their shitty blog about gender politics that they learned from some worthless college course in the 70's. She's ugly and has a repugnant personality. She's everything wrong with the western woman and fails to see it. It's ironic that her rage is directed at other women. Pot. kettle. black.

It's ironic that her rage is directed at other women.

Not when you factor in jealousy. She has to sit there every day looking at their long, tanned legs, pert, firm breasts and smooth facial skin. You have to assume this gets under her skin.

Never underestimate the power of jealousy directed at younger ones by bitter older hags. And that goes double for frumpy moms with hot daughters.

It is truly funny to see her hamster struggling mentally with a dilemma. A dilemma that cannot be solved since she lives in a fairy world of patriarchy, male privilege, female vicimization and BEST of all - NO INBORN GENDERS!

So obviously females are behaving badly because of..... patriarchy which somehow subcionsciously makes them less stable & thus worse workers. Why won't women behave the way feminism teaches me they should???? Why, o why????????

[attachment=18736]

This is one of those times where I wonder if it would actually be funny to send her a link to this thread, or post the link as a comment on her blog.

She might learn something (doubtful, I know) but at the very least it would make for a hilarious follow up if she gets even more hysterical and publishes a response.

Thoughts?

Quote: (05-18-2014 08:57 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

This is one of those times where I wonder if it would actually be funny to send her a link to this thread, or post the link as a comment on her blog.

She probably checks her blog's stats, and in case she does indeed check her blog stats, then she probably has visited this thread already.

Women want to be liked by their bosses and coworkers. Men really only care about being respected.

Her followup:

“It is the salience of gender and gender-related norms, rather than gender per se, that lead to differences between women and men.” (Seger, C. R., Smith, E. R., & Mackie, D. M. (2009). Subtle activation of a social categorization triggers group-level emotions. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 45(3), 460–467.)

My friend Entrepreneur and I have conducted a fascinating social experiment this week. In response to Entrepreneur’s provocative post, I received over 900 comments and emails. Out of these comments, I have had to ban over 300. But it is precisely out of those banned comments that I learned the most important lessons.

The 300+ comments that I deleted without reading them all started with the proclamation I warned people would get them banished: “men and women are different!” The most curious thing about these comments was how long they all were. Most were over ≈500 words. I copy-pasted the longest one into Word and discovered that it was over 3,500 words. It started with, “I know this will not get published, but still I need to say this. . .”

Just imagine this: people are sitting there, composing veritable essays THAT THEY KNOW NOBODY WILL EVER READ. They are speaking into a void, trying to fill it with words. They void, of course, is not located on this blog. It’s located inside them.

Sadly, many people are too stupid and lazy to work out their own individual identity, their own unique worldview. This would be a life-long project of self-improvement and learning, and many people choose not to think or make an effort. In the absence of an individual philosophy of life, they allow outside authorities to fill their inner void with content. The easiest way to organize your existence in the absence of a personality of your own is by adopting some collective identity. Gender roles work beautifully for this purpose because zero effort is required to practice them. Why figure out whether you like pink, blue or orange when you can always allow some manipulative salesperson make that decision for you and make you feel like you actually have a meaning as a result of adopting this “preference”?

As to Entrepreneur’s problem, here is what was causing it. She was so dedicated to offering her workers the maximal autonomy and freedom from hierarchy that she ended up confusing them. Entrepreneur was convinced that everybody wants a workplace where they can choose their own hours, working style, attire, way of handling responsibilities, goals, etc.

But that isn’t true. People do not want that in the least. Just like many do not want a world where they are free to emote, think, act and exist without the constraints of idiotic gender norms. In Russian, we call this, “Put back on my muzzle, because my face gets too cold without it.” Freedom is so terrifying that people feel the need to defend their captivity from anybody who encroaches upon it.

Entrepreneur’s employees were left by her without strictly defined roles. In the absence of punch cards, dress codes, pink slips, employee manuals and other attributes of a rigid hierarchical structure, they didn’t know who they were. So they grasped for a collective identity to inform their behavior, and the one that’s most easily accessible was gender.

Traditional patriarchal gender roles are designed in a way that makes men great workers and women horrible ones. Both men and women at Entrepreneur’s company were resorting to (non-innate, completely manufactured, not in the least hard-wired) gender roles to fill the vacuum she left with her easy-going managerial style. The results were different because these norms obligated men to work well and women to act like infantile princesses.

When I forbade the wordy affirmations of gender identities on my blog, I created the same void for the commenters that the one Entrepreneur created for her employees. Since collective identities are artificial constructs, they are in need of constant and very verbose reiterations. The empty shells of human beings who left these 300+ pathetic “men and women are different” comments perceived an existential threat in my assertion that what they see as personality is actually nothingness.

No wonder she is a professor, there is no way this moron could exist in the real world

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man