rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

internet bashing from females

Hello, new member here. I decided to join after reading Rok site on a daily basis.

I recently been made public via fb , about telling some past coworker off in person.
The female in question is every bit of what I have read on Rok. She craves attention in our male dominated profession. She definitely gets it from other male coworkers .
When I first started a job there I liked her, and over the course of several months she has become annoying to me. I gave her attention at first(when I first started), then I become cold and distant after I saw her for what she really was. A couple times I would come to work on Monday only to find out I was pranked. My desk cover in feline pin ups images and another time my computer's favorites and shortcuts mess with.
Obviously she has some sorta infatuation toward me, and all the while this girl has had a boyfriend. I got tried of her antics and decided to tell her off since she was leaving the company in a weeks time. So I did, and now I'm the bad guy in her life. She has gotten support from others male and females via fb.
However they probably don't know the truth of what this female acts like in our department.

I guess in todays world you can't tell people what you really think of them in person.

colorblind

No you can't, especially in the woman's world office place with HR a phone call or office away.

Ignore the cunt till she leaves, do your job to the best of your ability.

The way she has posted on f b it seems to be the highlight of her mediocre life. The support she has gotten is from of people wanting to put a hurting on me for a monetary value..
I notice I have gotten a little bit more respect from other female coworkers. Since she is gone already. Kinda like they never really liked each other.

colorblind

You hurt her princess feelings so she cried on the internet. You are in the same class with a guy who fucked and never called. You won.