rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Changing flights

Changing flights

Edited

Changing flights

There's no year-round direct flights from anywhere in Latin America to Edmonton, only seasonals from Cuba, Costa rica, and Panama.

There are some flights to YEG but they all connect through another country, mostly the US.

Where in CR are you?

There are flights from Liberia and San Jose to Toronto with Air Canada Rogue. Liberia has some seasonal flights to Montreal from Liberia. There's another airline that flies from Edmonton-Liberia but they do not sell tickets from Liberia to Edmonton.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Changing flights

Sorry to hear that buddy. To expand your options, see if you can find a direct flight to Calgary or even Vancouver which are bigger international airports than Etown and then take a short 2 hour bus to YEG from YYC or a short flight from YVR.

Best of luck amigo and catch up soon when you return to Etown.

Cheers.

Changing flights

Mother fucker I'm from Edmonton and good luck flying direct ever here! I can't believe how downhill we've gone as a hub, I totally agree with the Calgary comment and drive up.

Only places you're flying direct from Edmonton now is Toronto, Vancouver, Seattle, Vegas, Houston, Phoenix, and for some reason Mexico.
Calgary or Vancouver are the best options for you man.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Changing flights

Thanks guys. Can ye see any flights to Calgary? Ive got very slow limited internet.

Changing flights

Departing Nicaragua? I'll check for you.

Changing flights

Calgary is even worse, no flights to/from costa rica at all!

Only Cuba, Mexico, Panama, and DR.

I'm searching Wikipedia for Canadian airports and their destination lists.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Changing flights

You may want to look for the LIR-YTO flights, in case you've only been looking for flights leaving SJO.

EDIT: Ah I see someone else already mentioned those here.

Changing flights

Looks like 4 air Canada flights to Vancouver that day man! SJO TO YVR.

Changing flights

I cant do Nicaragua. Dont have a passport so cant cross the border.

Maybe they will say otherwise when I go to the British embassy but from phoning I need direct. Maybe Ill have to fly to the EU first if I cant do Canada but I dont know yet.

Changing flights

Quote: (05-15-2014 07:00 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Looks like 4 air Canada flights to Vancouver that day man! SJO TO YVR.

If you see one can you post the link. Thanks man.

Changing flights

http://book.aircanada.com/pl/AConline/en...ideServlet

There you go.

Changing flights

Quote: (05-15-2014 07:14 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

http://book.aircanada.com/pl/AConline/en...ideServlet

There you go.

Links not working. Can you try again or specify what route you are looking at. Thanks

Changing flights

Atlantic

Sucks about your passport man!

I had a look for you. Best option I could find is this:

30th May.
San Jose --> Toronto --> Edmonton
Leaves 12:50pm from San Jose, 2h:40m layover in Toronto.
$596 including all fees through expedia, flying air canada.

Flying to Calgary doesn't seem to offer an advantage in this case (same price, going through Toronto also).
No flights via Canada on 27th/28th/29th of May that I could find, only via the US.

Hope this helps!

Changing flights

I think my options had layovers in Houston, apologies.

Espresso gave you the best option in my opinion, you may have to go through toronto, but you'll be back on home soil! Best of luck sir!

Changing flights

Damn. Have you gone to the Canadian Embassy? (I belatedly apologize if this has been gone over already)

Changing flights

A girl I met in Rome like 8 years ago was telling me the same story how she had her passport stolen in Barcelona after she left it on the beach unattended. She had to get to the Canadian Embassy in Madrid, they issued her a special white temporary passport which was only good for a year if I recall, but after that it was business as usual.

Changing flights

Im Irish but visited the british embassy today. I get a one day transit pass to get me back to Canada. Just cant go near the US whatsoever. Ill try for those flights mentioned above. Im drinking in San Jose at the moment - fun spot!

Changing flights

I am in Costa Rica now. Got all my camera equipment stolen from the bus from San Jose to Monteverde. About $1,000 worth of gear. Total motherfuckers!