rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women love bad boy thread 1001(Rihanna)

So Rihanna just left Drake , because "he was too much in love, and too jealous of Chris Brown"

So getting hit repeatedly in the face is better than being with a beta.

Alpha fuck beta bucks again.

Not to hop on celebrity gossip or defend Rihanna, but your wording is a bit strange. So women should have to stay with some needy emotional sponge of a man just because he doesn't hit her in the face?

If a guy is indeed acting like a sap and going off about her ex, I can't really blame a woman for being repulsed by him.

Some guys just need to stop being little bitches and women would stick around them longer.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Is this TMZ ?

Rihanna is no different then the rest of the hoes.

Different bitch. same story...... carry on

She's a slut, Drake knows it so he was extra careful. But he was retarded to even get involved into anything committed with such hoe.

"Best he ever had"

Who is Rihanna? I remember my sister talked about her years ago, surprised to see she's still around.

If you don't like to hit women, there's no point in getting involved with one who does like to get hit.