rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making plans while on a date.

If I'm on the first date with a girl, I tend to try and arrange the next date during the current one.

Usually it's something along the lines of we talk about great pubs in the city, asks her what's her favorite ect. Then I would say "I've never been thereIt's sounds like a great place. Let's go there on [day]." Then I gauge her reaction.

What's your opinion RVF? given that SNL isn't an option, is it a good way to secure the next date?

No. You're coming across as too eager. Treat every date as the last time you'll ever see her. Keep it fun, escalate and go for the bang.

Team Nachos

"given that SNL isn't an option"

Limiting beliefs.

Game denialist?

Parlay and Christian are both right. Planning another date while you're on one comes across as too eager, and you should be trying your hardest to get into her pants every time you're with her.

Even if you don't think there's a realistic chance of hitting it that night, putting forth maximum effort

1) Increases your chances of getting the SNL (you miss 100% of the shots you don't take)
2) Helps you hone your game (you'll improve more quickly if you're practicing at 100% capacity as opposed to 75%)
3) Makes her feel attractive and desired
4) Shows her that you are a sexual being with carnal desires, helps you avoid the beta provider/friend zone

Also, while making future plans at the time might seem logical and efficient to you, it kills the mystery for her. She doesn't want to know exactly when she'll see you next; she wants to spend the next week frantically checking her phone wondering if you'll text her back. You want to make her chase you, and by making plans before the date's even over you deny her that opportunity.

I couldn't agree more with everyone. My success rate skyrocketed when I started always going for the bang. If a girl is out with you in the first place, she knows there's a chance of sex occurring. Going into the first date with the goal of setting up a second is a waste.

You want her to have a good time and the more she lets you escalate the more of a good time you let her have. If you feel like you're being creepy or a perv then you're doing it right. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Wow, didn't thought I'm so of the mark. Thanks for the help everyone, there is still a lot of understanding to do.

@Christian not denials, just a noob.