rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#BringBackOurGirls and The Forgotten Boys

In Nigeria, 276 girls get kidnapped by Boko Haram and the West starts a hashtag and selfie protest on the internet. In February, the same Islamists slaughtered 59 underage boys and nobody cared.

Interesting blog post in The Spectator by Lara Prendergast.

Quote:Quote:

But Boko Haram – whose name means ‘western education is sinful’ – does not distinguish between the education of girls and boys. In February, the group attacked another school. After boarding up every exit, its men seized 59 boys and gunned them down or cut their throats with machetes. Some buildings were sealed up and set alight. The girls were ordered to go home, abandon their ‘wicked’ schooling and seek husbands.

Where was the selfie protest then? Or does a savage affront to male education matter less than a savage affront to female education? The answer should clearly be no. For equality to count, both boys and girls need to feel safe in school. By focusing only on the girls – ‘Our Girls’ – we forget the boys who are also in danger.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse...test-then/

Didn't they also bury a bunch of boys alive, as well?

Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. If men die, its our natural reaction to go "oh well". If women are even hurt, its our natural reaction to white-knight.

White-knighting is natural but redundant when women are given excessive power. Its why I have no respect for white-knights in America, even though I understand where they come from. Just keep in mind that it was called chivalry until a few decades ago.

This article highlights the main problem with Modern Western Civilization. Nature already places a higher value on female life than male life. Western Civilization takes that one step further and undervalues the male sex as a whole. The fact that Hanna Rosin is taken seriously is just one example of this problem.

I support Islamic and Eastern Orthodox ideals because they are more in line with nature than modern Catholicism and Protestantism, which are the building blocks of modern Western Civilization. Pre-Raj Hindu, Shinto, Tao, Buddhist and Tribal ideals are also in line with nature and give masculinity its due value. With all due respect to Catholic and Protestant Players on this forum, it is important to remember that Modern Protestant and Modern Catholic ideals undermine natural masculinity (think the angry energetic young man archetype) by overvaluing femininity.

If they care so much, why don't they pick up a rifle and go over there and bring them back themselves? You know how many armies have been defeated by selfies taken by empowered grrls in all of human history? Zero.

Sucks for those kidnapped girls, but hey, it's Africa. Might makes right over there.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (05-14-2014 02:49 PM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

With all due respect to Catholic and Protestant Players on this forum, it is important to remember that Modern Protestant and Modern Catholic ideals undermine natural masculinity (think the angry energetic young man archetype) by overvaluing femininity.

Most modern Christians don't understand what the Bible teaches and are only receiving a half lesson. They hear, "Be pious, loving, turn the cheek" bs like that. Ironically most of them have never read the Bible.

The golden rule allows you to be tough on the other end. Love others as you love yourself. That lesson gives you an option for dealing with aggressors.

Not to mention, the Bible also teaches women to submit themselves to men and men to submit themselves to the Lord. Most men haven't even bothered to look within for the ultimate validation and instead stick to women either their wives or mothers.

Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. If men die, its our natural reaction to go "oh well". If women are even hurt, its our natural reaction to white-knight.

This article highlights the main problem with Modern Western Civilization. Nature already places a higher value on female life than male life. Western Civilization takes that one step further and undervalues the male sex as a whole. The fact that Hanna Rosin is taken seriously is just one example of this problem.

I support Islamic and Eastern Orthodox ideals because they are more in line with nature than modern Catholicism and Protestantism, which are the building blocks of modern Western Civilization. Pre-Raj Hindu, Shinto, Tao, Buddhist and Tribal ideals are also in line with nature and give masculinity its due value. With all due respect to Catholic and Protestant Players on this forum, it is important to remember that Modern Protestant and Modern Catholic ideals undermine natural masculinity (think the angry energetic young man archetype) by overvaluing femininity.

"This article highlights the main problem with Modern Western Civilization. Nature already places a higher value on female life than male life. Western Civilization takes that one step further and undervalues the male sex as a whole. The fact that Hanna Rosin is taken seriously is just one example of this problem."

This article highlights why you should not have women in power. Women are inherently narcissistic and care about themselves first and foremost. Also, women sense men built and invented everything around them and a lot of them resent this. This is a big reason why having female elected officials is so dangerous for men and boys. Issues affecting anyone male fall by the wayside as women seek to consolidate their power.

And while, yes, sperm is cheap, blah blah blah, it's also men that build the whole society. So it might not matter if you degrade individual men (or kill them), but it does have a dramatically awful effect on society as a whole when men are disenfranchised en masse (i.e. inner city culture and lower-class England).

Think of the plight of boys in our educational system if you want to know what happens when women set the rules and put themselves and girls first.

Biologically speaking, men have always taken care of women, while women looked after the kids. Putting women in charge means men get left out of the equation and, by association, boys.

Our elders instinctively knew this, I assume. We're going to have to learn it the hard way. The reason there has been a backlash to #bringbackourgirls and #banbossy is that people sense all this, but can't articulate it because it will never show up in the media.

didn't want to cause a debate [Image: blush.gif]

Quote: (05-14-2014 03:32 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

With all due respect to Catholic and Protestant Players on this forum, it is important to remember that Modern Protestant and Modern Catholic ideals undermine natural masculinity (think the angry energetic young man archetype) by overvaluing femininity.

Most modern Christians don't understand what the Bible teaches and are only receiving a half lesson. They hear, "Be pious, loving, turn the cheek" bs like that. Ironically most of them have never read the Bible.

The golden rule allows you to be tough on the other end. Love others as you love yourself. That lesson gives you an option for dealing with aggressors.

Not to mention, the Bible also teaches women to submit themselves to men and men to submit themselves to the Lord. Most men haven't even bothered to look within for the ultimate validation and instead stick to women either their wives or mothers.

Exactly. Modern Christianity and its offshoot, liberalism, use select parts of the Bible to put down men and uplift women. This allows for easier control of society and obedient slaves. Not trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I have a long and complex opinion on this. I will expand upon it in a later post.

Quote: (05-14-2014 03:48 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

"This article highlights the main problem with Modern Western Civilization. Nature already places a higher value on female life than male life. Western Civilization takes that one step further and undervalues the male sex as a whole. The fact that Hanna Rosin is taken seriously is just one example of this problem."

This article highlights why you should not have women in power. Women are inherently narcissistic and care about themselves first and foremost. Also, women sense men built and invented everything around them and a lot of them resent this. This is a big reason why having female elected officials is so dangerous for men and boys. Issues affecting anyone male fall by the wayside as women seek to consolidate their power.

And while, yes, sperm is cheap, blah blah blah, it's also men that build the whole society. So it might not matter if you degrade individual men (or kill them), but it does have a dramatically awful effect on society as a whole when men are disenfranchised en masse (i.e. inner city culture and lower-class England).

Think of the plight of boys in our educational system if you want to know what happens when women set the rules and put themselves and girls first.

Biologically speaking, men have always taken care of women, while women looked after the kids. Putting women in charge means men get left out of the equation and, by association, boys.

Our elders instinctively knew this, I assume. We're going to have to learn it the hard way. The reason there has been a backlash to #bringbackourgirls and #banbossy is that people sense all this, but can't articulate it because it will never show up in the media.

Agree. Point is female leaders aren't really "leaders". They merely serve other men or entities. Look at every matriarchal society. Or for that matter, even look at a sorority or woman-led charity. They don't achieve anything of value. In the case of the Western pseudo-matriarchy we see today, the women in charge hate men. That's why we have #banbossy and radical-feminism in universities.

But even then, corporate women and feminists are achieving goals which help shareholders and owners (disproportionately male). These men, who are really in charge, don't care about the well-being of society so long as everyone is a good little slave. They have identified following a female-oriented agenda as the best form of control. Everyone chases status and good-feelings. Male-oriented agendas chase power, in turn creating trouble for those in power.

Look at college Greek-life. Sororities never get in trouble unless say something stupid, which helps fraternity men get laid, or do something stupid, which also helps fraternity men get laid. I'd comment on fraternities but the feminist agenda has complicated the situation even more. Instead, I'll comment on partiarchal tribal societies. Look at the society in a pre-WW2 Bedouin or Subsaharan tribe. They will resist all power structures placed on them, kill their enemies and extend power and hegemony over other tribes. That is what men do. Not exactly convenient for the powerful. Even if men build, they take power for themselves.

I dont like this "sperm is cheap" thing.

These boys were butchered because they were at school and were defenceless. I'm a cold bastard when it comes down to things but just going, "well its just boys" doesn't fit well with me.

Quote: (05-14-2014 05:16 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I dont like this "sperm is cheap" thing.

These boys were butchered because they were at school and were defenceless. I'm a cold bastard when it comes down to things but just going, "well its just boys" doesn't fit well with me.

Neither do I. However, it explains why there hasn't been significant media attention to it. Like I said, everything is catered towards women, including the media. Women have little to no sympathy for male victims, because they want strong men, not men who get butchered. We have sympathy for all the victims, women have sympathy only for other women.