rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Housing situation interfering with game

Got kind of a fucked up living situation right now;

Quick backstory - I have a nice house in a nice neighborhood. House got mold and also had plumbing leaks under house. I had all this fixed...but breathing that shit for a long time without knowing what it is has literally made me allergic to my house. In addition, I've developed super sensitivities to chemicals and new paints.

So...I'm having to rent an apartment that has old paint in it....and one of those won't be available for a few weeks....maybe more. In the meantime...I'm living in an extended stay motel. Decent part of time...but still...it's a freaking motel.

So...if I start getting some dates...I can't bring them back to my rather impressive house...because like I said...it causes an allergic reaction. So...after lounge/bar action....should I bring them back to the extended stay room ( just keep the room really clean )or suggest we go to their place? I guess I could explain what's going on and hope they'll understand.

Like I said...this is a temporary living condition until I can get an apartment and get my house rented out....but I don't want to stop all dating for the next few weeks or month or so....

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Just throw em onto on a dirty mattress in the back of your rusty brown rapist van and go for the bang. [Image: tongue.gif]

Frankly, I think you are overthinking this. I, for one, would not want to bring some random bar chick back to my rather impressive house in the nice neighborhood until I get to know her a bit better. So just bang her out wherever is most convenient to you, and whatever you do, don't explain yourself!

No biggie. Say your house is being renovated and they put you up in a motel. Enjoy the sex.

Too many ellipses, WNB.

Chicks will understand that especially as the explanation is the truth and no bullshit. Its not like some guy who is living with his parents, can't take women back to his old folks place and has to lie.

Honestly I would care far more about the fucking mold that screwed up your health far more than the few week long dry spell. Mold be dangerous. Get your health fixed if you can.