rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

21 year old girl walks after killing motorcyclist in collision
1 year old girl walks after killing motorcyclist in collision
Utter horseshit. If the roles were reversed the sentence would be way higher.

In her mug shot she doesn't even look all the sad about it.

Is this how Maryland typically treats criminal drivers?

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/2...torcyclist

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.
Big shocker:

Quote:Quote:

Officials have said that a witness reported seeing Meyers texting on a cellphone as she pulled onto the road.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
I like how most of the comments focus on the texting business, with many people saying that since the evidence suggests she wasn't actively texting she's innocent of any wrongdoing.

To my mind, it's irrelevant if she was distracted texting or simply too stupid to pay attention to the road. The guy on the bike had the right of way, so she is absolutely at fault for his death. Negligent homicide or vehicular manslaughter, take your pick, her ass should be in prison for 5-10 years.
This sucks, and to think Gucci Mang is going to jail for over 3 years for having a gun and a little weed on him.

He even wrote an introspective song to try prove to the judge that he was Threw With dat shit

[Image: cry.gif]
And I'll bet she is more than pissed that a bitch who sleeps around is a slut, but a dude that sleeps around is a stud.

Like, OMG. Those double standards are so unfair to wimmenz.
can you imagine the uproar if they actually started punishing drivers who kill and maim motorcyclists

every single SUV tractor driving bitch knows when they see an article like this that it could just have easily been her that did it. and most of them are probably thinking 'well motorbikes shouldn't be on the road anyway'
A friend of mine was brought in today as a witness to an accident.

A woman was texting and ran a crosswalk and knocked an elderly lady a good three meters. The elder was brought to the hospital was various non threatening injuries.

My friend had seen the woman looking at her phone and stuck around to tell the police. The first thing the police did when he told them what he saw is confiscate the phone.

Turns out she was sending messages at the time of the accident. No big surprise there, but the guess who brought in the witnesses?

The insurance company. Not the court.

I dont get it, if I walked up to someone and pushed them three meters onto their ass would I not end up in court?
In America as a man a IPhone is worth more in dollars ($659), then your life.
Agreed with everything.

She also has that 1000 cock stare, so at least she will get back to riding the carousel.

[Image: Meyers_featured.jpg]
This is why I'll never ride a motorcycle in the streets. You could be the most competent driver in the world and it won't mean shit if you're surrounded by sleep deprived smartphone zombies which is just a small segment of the people who are too stupid to drive but do anyway. I'd rather drive an Escalade or a Navi. Let these chicks who can't stop texting slam into it like a bug on a windshield with their mini cooper. That's a tragedy, the guy's life was basically worth $500 and a couple tears for the judge.
If you ride a motorcycle, you in practice NEVER have the "right of way" because people waiting in side streets like I think she was pull out in front of you at least 1-3% of the time, and you have to count on that.

That doesn't justify the "cute young girl gets off scot-free" card. No one commented if the judge was a woman.

Also, if I was riding more I'd have extra "moron-alerting" lights in front. I already usually wear a bright red or yellow jacket. If you're riding on a highway with side roads feeding in with "Stop" signs only protecting you, you probably shouldn't be going more than about 50 when the texting cunt decides if they're going to look or not and you're 30 yards from the intersection. If you're going 70, and there's someone coming the other way so you can't veer around to the left, it's pretty hairy.

Assume everyone's an idiot when you're riding a motorcycle. It might save your life.

Again not to blame the victim, but if he'd been wearing some uncool bright clothing and was going 10-15 mph slower I bet there'd be a good chance he'd be alive.
I've been taking a break from the forum, but felt this warranted my (temporary) return. I live around this region and was once a local reporter. I did some digging into this woman's past and this is more serious and a bigger injustice than the articles about it are letting on.

This accident occurred on 9/11/2013 and she was charged with six offenses. But two years before, on 11/05/2011, Elizabeth Lena Meyers was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and also charged with nine other offenses. She was underage at the time. So, she was already a hazard on the road and this should have figured into her case. It apparently didn't.

It gets worse.

On 4/10/2014, Meyers received a citation for "EXCEEDING MAXIMUM SPEED: 85 MPH IN A POSTED 55 MPH ZONE." That's a direct quote. She chose to contest the ticket rather than pay it and is now awaiting trial. This shows serious chutzpah. Who would want to stand in front of a judge after all this? Someone who knows they'll beat the charge, that's who.

What bothers me is that no reporter bothered to dig up this information. It took me 30 seconds. Want to see it? Go to the Maryland Case Search Web site and type in her name. You can see everything she was charged with, plus her height, weight and address.

Looks like she (or her folks) got two separate attorneys from two law firms to represent her: Roberts & Woods of Riverdale, MD and Silverman Thompson Slutkin & White of Baltimore. I assume one firm handled some charges while the other firm took on the others.

According to the online records, it also looks like the motorcyclist's family lodged a civil suit against her in January which has yet to go to trial. In case any reporters are reading this, all of this information needs to figure into the articles if the forthcoming trial is covered in the media.
Quote: (05-14-2014 01:53 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I've been taking a break from the forum, but felt this warranted my (temporary) return. I live around this region and was once a local reporter. I did some digging into this woman's past and this is more serious and a bigger injustice than the articles about it are letting on.

This accident occurred on 9/11/2013 and she was charged with six offenses. But two years before, on 11/05/2011, Elizabeth Lena Meyers was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and also charged with nine other offenses. She was underage at the time. So, she was already a hazard on the road and this should have figured into her case. It apparently didn't.

It gets worse.

On 4/10/2014, Meyers received a citation for "EXCEEDING MAXIMUM SPEED: 85 MPH IN A POSTED 55 MPH ZONE." That's a direct quote. She chose to contest the ticket rather than pay it and is now awaiting trial. This shows serious chutzpah. Who would want to stand in front of a judge after all this? Someone who knows they'll beat the charge, that's who.

What bothers me is that no reporter bothered to dig up this information. It took me 30 seconds. Want to see it? Go to the Maryland Case Search Web site and type in her name. You can see everything she was charged with, plus her height, weight and address.

Looks like she (or her folks) got two separate attorneys from two law firms to represent her: Roberts & Woods of Riverdale, MD and Silverman Thompson Slutkin & White of Baltimore. I assume one firm handled some charges while the other firm took on the others.

According to the online records, it also looks like the motorcyclist's family lodged a civil suit against her in January which has yet to go to trial. In case any reporters are reading this, all of this information needs to figure into the articles if the forthcoming trial is covered in the media.

Holy Christ, blonde white girl privilege. She should have lost her license after the first offense.

This "no consequences for women" has really gone too far.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
Quote: (05-14-2014 01:26 AM)Jackreacher Wrote:  

This is why I'll never ride a motorcycle in the streets. You could be the most competent driver in the world and it won't mean shit if you're surrounded by sleep deprived smartphone zombies which is just a small segment of the people who are too stupid to drive but do anyway. I'd rather drive an Escalade or a Navi. Let these chicks who can't stop texting slam into it like a bug on a windshield with their mini cooper. That's a tragedy, the guy's life was basically worth $500 and a couple tears for the judge.

I agree. I used to ride a bike when I lived in a smaller town. After moving to a bigger city, I got rid of it pretty quickly. Too many idiots on the road and too much temptation to accelerate quickly in places with too many cars.

I miss riding a lot. I did a track day last summer with California Superbike School and would definitely love to make that a regular thing.
Quote: (05-13-2014 11:21 PM)Monty Brown Wrote:  

This sucks, and to think Gucci Mang is going to jail for over 3 years for having a gun and a little weed on him.

He even wrote an introspective song to try prove to the judge that he was Threw With dat shit

[Image: cry.gif]

Zero clue what this dipshit has to do with this case, but Ice Cream Cone Face is going to prison because he has multiple assault convictions and parole violations and has even been charged with murder in the past.
The #yolo defense wins again.
Quote: (05-14-2014 08:46 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

This "no consequences for women" has really gone too far.

Recipe for madness:

Step 1) Women not held responsible
Step 2) Blame patriarchy, not women
Step 3) Repeat until insane
I could see this making a great "female privilege" article on ROK, esp. with the evidence DOBA dug up, props.

Who knows, it might even raise enough awareness to get people examining the different sentencing rates for women, or at least put some heat on the legal decisions in this case.
Just tweeted this story:

[Image: attachment.jpg18678]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter