rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What things don't we know about you?

One of my favourite Roosh articles is:

'14 Things You Didn't Know About Roosh'

http://www.rooshv.com/14-things-you-didn...bout-roosh

So - let's turn it into a thread.

What things are interesting about you?

I can't think of much now. But I will kick off with this.

I get my head shaved once a year. I find getting my hair cut a hassle, I don't care how I look and I enjoy watching it grow throughout the year. Over the course of a year it is like having 4 different hairstyles.

And it is the easiest way in the world of saving a bit of cash.

Funnily enough - today was the day I got my head shaved for this year.

I've personally found that the forum has gone downhill with certain newer members, so I'm taking a break. As I told you via PM.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Don't forget to like this thread before your break.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35962.html

lol

Look forward to seeing you around when you come back. Hope you have a cool summer! :-)

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

Team Nachos

Teedub is a cool guy - he just wants to take a break. It isn't healthy posting too much on forums.

I think he is still out travelling around Europe. So he probably wants to make the most of it some more.

Anyway - I wanna' hear some interesting facts about you guys.

If me getting my hair cut once a year is the best we can do - then we are a sorry bunch! :-)

I hate buying v necks at stores like Ross and Marshalls. They shrink to unwearable sizes after one wash. I even tried buying the extra lage size but after one wash it shrunk to an extra medium.

I just bought two more v necks from Khols and they seem to be of good quality but they didn't shrink at all so they are a bit too big. Thats ok though i need to workout anyways.

I recently got two bad haircuts in a row and it weighed on my psyche for a while.

I didn't want to jump through all the hoops of canceling my gym memberships(I had three of them) so I canceled my credit card and got a new one. I had really good credit before I did that so hopefully it wont get dinged too bad.

I hardly ever answer my phone when someone calls and my voicemail is always full.

I once tried to gel my pubes into a mohawk. Was I drunk? Why yes, yes I was.

Not to hijack the thread but who hasn't tried to style their pubes?

I'm actually gmanifesto.

I've shaved mine into a heart for shits and giggles and since my girl's bday was in a few.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Ironically - my blue pill oneitis coincided with the best year of my life. And the oneitis was a big part of it.

Wouldn't take a million pounds never to have experienced it.

Would give a million pounds to never go through it again.

Funny how things turn out.

I think going through intense oneitis is a helpful way of questioning a lot of the assumptions underpinning society and love.

I wrote this blog post a couple of years ago:

http://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2012/...-about-me/

Solipsistic, I know.

I'm an asshole.

Quote: (05-13-2014 08:02 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I'm an asshole.

Hotwheels, this was supposed to be about things we didn't already know... [Image: biggrin.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (05-13-2014 05:09 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

I've personally found that the forum has gone downhill with certain newer members, so I'm taking a break. As I told you via PM.

Why don't you have PMs enabled?

Wald

Best sex I ever had was a one night stand. I was slightly drunk and it's a little fuzzy, but it was the best sex I ever had.

I am pretty much only on this forum when I'm at bored at work, which happens frequently in my 8-5. I'm not one to explore the internet in my spare time.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I guess the biggest thing with me is even now I'm STILL basically a bit of a serial monogamist. I seem to game like crazy for a few months, get a few things going on/mini-harem etc. then quickly get bored of all the running around and effort it takes to do that (in my 40s now). Then I end up picking one or maybe two who 'see like great girls and/or might be the right girl for me, etc.' and spend more time with them. Eventually the sex gets old, I get bored and/or they let me down somehow (usually with some sort of demand or gold-digging request), then I move on and start all over again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I think part of the above is me just getting lazy and sick of working so hard re 'game' itself - it's tiring. So settling into a mini-relationship is maybe something I just gravitate towards after a few months of playing the field.

@Teedub - Re leaving the forum to 'clear your head' I say good for you and I hear you loud & clear. I've been selectively doing it lately and also just not gaming much (which, interestingly, coincides with my time back in the States - go figure). Being chained to a computer for hours on end is just getting old for me even when I'm not working and I feel that I need to use a lot of my free time to better myself, work out, travel etc. all of which means being 'out and about' more.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

I beat cancer.

@Walderschmidt - you can click a button which outs your status to 'Away from forum'. Which is what Teedub has done. And when you do that - I believe it stops you from getting any PM's until you come back and change the status back to normal.

I beat up somebody who beat cancer.

Just kidding! :-)

Quote: (05-14-2014 10:36 AM)John Galt2 Wrote:  

I beat cancer.

That's a big one. I empathize.

I'm gaming girls but I'm also paying a lot for prostitutes, some time I enjoy just say to a lizard "how much?" just to watch their reactions. I'm the only one in my family who is not overly superstitious.

I was paralyzed for two weeks after falling off a cliff.
Full recovery, but now I qualify for the Paralympics.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

I'm not a big fan of game. I stop gaming when I get a girlfriend, then start again when she leaves (they all do). When I travel, though, things are different. I game like mad: club pulls, same night lays, 2 chicks on the same night, etc. Then I come back and become beta again.

I was born 89 days premature - and if my Dad had not made the call for surgery to be made, I'd be dead right now.

I've got a big scar on my stomach to prove it.

Wald

Quote: (05-15-2014 12:13 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

I was born 89 days premature - and if my Dad had not made the call for surgery to be made, I'd be dead right now.

I've got a big scar on my stomach to prove it.

Wald

89 days. Fuck man, reading things like this really makes you realize that we all are balancing on a thin line between life and death from the very beginning.

Death is certain, life is not.