rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online dating age test

Online dating age test

Hey guys, quick question I couldn't find in the mega "How to get laid on Okcupid like a boss" thread. I'm 27 in the beach cities of Orange County in SoCal and a 18yr girl just messaged me really flirty like. I think my profile is pretty solid, though i'm sure it could be better. Her questions page suggests she's pretty sexual as well as her you should message me if section which says "...if you can show me something new :* :* " Is there a successful method for verifying her age as 18 either in a message or on a date. I'm probably over thinking this one, but any advice would be great.

Online dating age test

I'll give you a somewhat stalker-ish way to find this answer.
1. Ask for her instagram. Bitches love giving out instagram.
2. Her instagram will lead you to her real name.
3. From that info find and stalk her Facebook or Twitter to find out her age.

Or you can just ask.

Renberg

Online dating age test

Haha asking doesn't verify anything, lizards are quite good at lying.

Go and meet her in person, if she appears to be under the age of 18, press on and continue to persist in questioning it. Lots of girls will tell you up front their real age too, you're probably in the clear.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Online dating age test

Quote: (05-12-2014 07:40 PM)Renberg Wrote:  

I'll give you a somewhat stalker-ish way to find this answer.
1. Ask for her instagram. Bitches love giving out instagram.
2. Her instagram will lead you to her real name.
3. From that info find and stalk her Facebook or Twitter to find out her age.

Or you can just ask.

Renberg

Quote: (05-12-2014 07:47 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Haha asking doesn't verify anything, lizards are quite good at lying.

Go and meet her in person, if she appears to be under the age of 18, press on and continue to persist in questioning it. Lots of girls will tell you up front their real age too, you're probably in the clear.

I think I'm going to combine these and see what happens. She seems pretty eager to meet me so getting a "instagram to see what else she does to have fun" shouldn't be too hard if she has one.

Online dating age test

Go to mapco and have her use your money to buy some cigarettes

Online dating age test

That's a good idea. I may try that, though I dont smoke so it'd be very incongruent. I'll also go for her ID and tell her she doesn't look 18, she actually looks older, but hey.

Online dating age test

Fake friend wants you to pick up a pack for him etc. Mold you story around that