rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

best US cities for single HBs in their 20s...

I'm getting kind of fed up with everytime I spot a cute woman with a nice figure....bitch got bling on da finga.

So...I've been pondering relocating.

I'm 43 but look 'youngish' early to mid 30s probably and I like girls in their 20s.....23 - 30ish.

Would like some ideas about some good US cities with an abundance of single unmarried women in public. I know NYC is obvious. Prefer to keep it in the south as I think the women are just finer down here. Not the deep south mind you....just not towns like Chicago, Seattle or Buhpeeds, North Dakota

I spent a few months in Dallas last year and it seemed pretty decent though I was just in one part of town.

I know we're talking American /ango girls here...but comments on their bitchiness/ approachability during daytime would be a nice addition.....also comments on their receptiveness to older guys. I've heard NYC girls in their 20s are more open about dating guys in 30s and 40s for example than a place like mid sized cities....or places in the deep south...... if you got experience in those locales.

Tks....

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Tons of opportunities for a 43yo in Santa Monica. Lots of single, career girls living the dream here. This would be ground zero for me if I was your age (7yrs from now).

What's with guys suddenly resurrecting that corny "HB" abbreviation from the early 2000s?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-12-2014 07:56 PM)CaP7 Wrote:  

Tons of opportunities for a 43yo in Santa Monica. Lots of single, career girls living the dream here. This would be ground zero for me if I was your age (7yrs from now).

Thanks...I hadn't thought of Cali.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Use this chart to figure out where the women are in your target age range:

http://jonathansoma.com/singles/

Just keep in mind that ratios are unfavorable for women in their 20s pretty much everywhere. California is actually one of the worse places w/ regards to ratios.

^ Statistically speaking a meet-up in Jackson, MS looks promising.

Not sure about the on the ground quality however....especially since I think Mississippi is still the fattest state in the nation.

I noticed that but its misleading. Here's how....I'm a white guy and I like white chicks. Mississippi is one of the blackest states.....so a lot of those females are black.....moreover alot of them are fat and black. Not to mention alot of the women are fat white trash. We got hotties here too.....but they seem to get married early or engaged.

#BallsWin