rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Regrets Shaving Beard

There was some troll making a big deal about his chin the other day. I said that guys who aren't happy with their chins could just grow a beard to control what was happening instead of getting surgery.

Here's an example of the transformative power of a beard on a man's face:

More examples: http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6969087...your-beard

I think beards can be more fierce looking and mysterious. They can be used to reshape the face, and the imagination often has to be used to get what is underneath.

I've noticed that when a hot girl where's glasses, I've found myself trying to imagine her without them.. so she got one extra pellet of attention from me.

Man regrets reading thread.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Whoah that was some unstable shit

Funniest video i've seen in a while.

I empathize with the guy though. My beard ages me up and gives my jawline some much needed definition.

Hilarious.

I've heard that HGH makes your chin protrude more after few months of use.

When i broke a leg a couple years back my beard grew out of control, i kind of liked it so i let it stay. When the doctor said you are OK dont come back i went home and shaved it, and i was horrified of the chinless dork faced motherfucker that was underneath of that curly hair.

Needles to say its back, and its never going to go away.

I'm pretty sure that guy in the video is Gavin McInnes and he's just kidding around.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

I have a baby face, so that's why I wear a my short beard. I remember the last time I shaved it, I got depressed until it came back. It literally adds like 4 points of attractiveness to my face.

Hipsters have ruined beards.

They used to be a sign of masculinity.

Not anymore. . .

Actually the whole point in this guy's case is that he is trying to make his chin more masculine.

If a guy grows a beard to make himself appear more masculine, how is that different from doing anything else to make yourself appear more masculine? If it helps to get girls, what's wrong with it? Isn't it more "redpill"?

When I first started seeing all the beards popping up, I thought it was a lame ironic jab at the traditional masculine look. Now i see it as guys trying to look more like men. Isn't that a stab in the right direction? Aren't we trying to emphasize the things about us that makes us different from women?

Jesus, this guy is a knob...

Quote: (05-12-2014 10:48 AM)soup Wrote:  

Actually the whole point in this guy's case is that he is trying to make his chin more masculine.

If a guy grows a beard to make himself appear more masculine, how is that different from doing anything else to make yourself appear more masculine? If it helps to get girls, what's wrong with it? Isn't it more "redpill"?

When I first started seeing all the beards popping up, I thought it was a lame ironic jab at the traditional masculine look. Now i see it as guys trying to look more like men. Isn't that a stab in the right direction? Aren't we trying to emphasize the things about us that makes us different from women?

Because changing one aspect of yourself will only make you masculine for a short amount of time.

You want to appear more masculine? Wear better looking clothes, hit the gym, stop smoking American Spirits, and work on bettering yourself. Accept that you will never attain 100% masculinity awesomeness. You can only get close to touching it.

In this case, (beyond the screaming) he's looking like a try hard. The beard is unkept and he looks like a bum. Men back in the olden days did their damn best to keep their beards trimmed and sightly. His is all over the place.

He goes and trims it and now has a stache. Ironically (hipster) he doesn't look half bad with the full stache at that point.

If he were to buzz his entire face with the trimmer he'd look a lot more masculine. However that masculine glow will disappear after a week and he's back to square one.

This Country Was Not Built By Beta Males by Gavin McInnes

Feminist Fallout: A Rollcall of Regrets by Gavin McInnes

I could go on. This is a poor attempt at humor on his part, nothing more. His funny stuff is usually on Red Eye.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

It's funny you say that because I've read criticisms that hipsters' beards are too well kept looking.

Also, saying that you shouldn't smoke definitely flies in the face of what a lot of players here advise.

Also, it turns out this is Gavin's Mciness, who has an enclopefic knolwedge of the kind of clothing guys should be wearing if they want to get laid.

Who is to say that growing a beard isn't a "gate-way drug" to bringing out more masculine characteristics?

Quote: (05-12-2014 11:08 AM)soup Wrote:  

It's funny you say that because I've read criticisms that hipsters' beards are too well kept looking.

Also, saying that you shouldn't smoke definitely flies in the face of what a lot of players here advise.

Also, it turns out this is Gavin's Mciness, who has an enclopefic knolwedge of the kind of clothing guys should be wearing if they want to get laid.

Who is to say that growing a beard isn't a "gate-way drug" to bringing out more masculine characteristics?

What are you trying to do? Fit in amongst other hipsters, get laid, or be respected as a leader?

I define my masculinity as being able to gain and maintain the recognition and respect of my fellow male peers. Ironically, this runs contrary to fitting into 98% of groups and intimidates the hell out of lizards.

Hipsters grow beards to catch their tears

Before TheWasteLander said it, I was about to say, Gavin McInnes is very red pill and I recommend a lot of guys on the forum watch his videos on Youtube, he's one guy who isn't biting his tongue and is out there fighting the good fight.

I like Gavin's articles, a lot. He posts a lot of stuff on TakiMag.com; a good anti-PC, libertarian-leaning blog.

I always shaved my face and complained of how hairy I was. 2 Years ago i grew a fancy mustache (realized it was a hipster thing). So I grew my beard out instead. I get a lot of compliments on it since it "fits me well/looks really good on me". It's even a great opener. I stated rebuilding my redpill self the last 2 years, confidence comes internally, but the beard is definitely an added asset.

We don't have many hipsters where I live, but I do know the beard is back and trending. Perhaps its time to try something new.

Quote: (05-12-2014 11:44 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

What are you trying to do? Fit in amongst other hipsters, get laid, or be respected as a leader?

I define my masculinity as being able to gain and maintain the recognition and respect of my fellow male peers. Ironically, this runs contrary to fitting into 98% of groups and intimidates the hell out of lizards.

Real talk: Women intimidated by masculine men make shitty wives and mothers.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-12-2014 05:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

dude aren't most broads like that already?

I stopped shaving when I was 20 when I realized that I could actually grow decent looking stubble. For the most part, I've kept it trimmed between light and heavy stubble. A few times, I've let it grow for 8 weeks into beard territory. Two times in the last 7 years, I've decided to give clean shaven a try. I think each time spawned the next 3 years of not shaving.

I don't even think I have a particularly soft chin or anything. I just prefer the way I look with facial hair and it makes me feel better. It's also something women can't do and I like that part of it as well.

Quote: (05-12-2014 05:16 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2014 05:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

dude aren't most broads like that already?

Real talk: Most modern women are shitty wives and mothers.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Regardless of whether hipsters and weak guys have beards... Im growing one out anyway.

The trouble is im 17 and I also have very little facial hair for my age. I look clean shaven from a distance, even though Ive never shaved in my life.

What's this forums obsession with hipsters and hating on them

valhalla