rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How often do you meet girls who don't want children?

Quite literally half of the girls I meet tell me flat out they never want children, often without any prompting on my part. Pretty fucked up. When I tell other guys about this they just say, "Is she under 25? Well she's young she'll change."

But I have my doubts. These chicks seem very adamant about staying childfree and free.

Does anyone else (especially guys in big cities) see this shit? It used to bother me but now I've just accepted that they are the extinction of their bloodlines.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I've encountered this too but hormones are a powerful force. Just wait, she'll want a puppy around age 25 then the baby urge kicks into over drive around age 28. Once her friends start having babies and her looks start to fade, she'll change her tune quickly. That's my experience anyways. It's definitely nice to encounter women whom are interested in having children at a younger age.

They are young and foolish, they will ALL change their tune.

I have had more than a handful around the age 40 mark call me out of the blue, saying they want a child. I usually give them a sarcastic reply "is it safe for you to have children".

Last week a buddy was telling me about two women in their 40s he met online, right of the bat they are talking about wanting children.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (05-11-2014 08:57 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

They are young and foolish, they will ALL change their tune.

I have had more than a handful around the age 40 mark call me out of the blue, saying they want a child. I usually give them a sarcastic reply "is it safe for you to have children".

Last week a buddy was telling me about two women in their 40s he met online, right of the bat they are talking about wanting children.

40? lmao if they are changing their tune at 40 then it's too little too late.

When I was in college chicks were always talking about having kids someday, I find it incredible how fast the average attitude has changed and I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed it too.

I agree women wait way too long but that's not what I'm talking about, even women who claim they want kids end up waiting until they are approaching the wall.

I'm talking about girls expliciting stating at young ages they do not want kids, not the mere postponement. Honestly I've started noticing this trend in the past 3 years, and not just with young girls but girls in their late twenties as well.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Great development.

Do you think it's pop culture/media that's got them thinking like this?

WIA

The young ones are singing that song because the world is their oyster, Western world at least. Like Roosh stated it will be hard to lock down women in their 20s, which seems like the case now. Unless of course you have deep pockets or fame, I sometimes wander if the deep pockets is enough.
Girls want to have fun, not change diapers. Of course this maybe a cultural thing, I am referring to middle class white girls.
As you know this is part of the programming and sadly this doesn't change til they hit the wall or between ages 30 - 35.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The changeover point is much younger in Phils. Still a bell curve. Most at 20 or even 18 say "of course" when asked if they want kids. But I meet 23 and even 27 year olds that say they're finishing education first. They don't realize they're risking being in the first cat-woman generation there.

It's a tough choice there. They can have children early , and face probable lifetime subsistence. Or gamble that they can make some money and face a higher chance of spinsterhood.

But when I hear a 27 year old talk about how she's not ready for kids, I immediately drop her as a serious candidate and focus on the many 20-23 year-olds willing to have a half white baby from a guy 35+ years older.

Been noticing this trend a lot lately.

I chalk it up to the Masculinization (sp?) of Women in America.

It's a complete turn off to me.

If a woman isn't even interested in producing children which is NATURAL and why she was created, then what the fuck is the point?

I've found that the women that don't want kids are the biggest sluts.

Quote: (05-11-2014 11:14 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

...and the ones that proclaim they hate kids outright are the biggest sluts of them all.

I hear this all the time.

It seems that most girls in their 20s are perfectly content being childless and concentrating on their high-powered careers. They earn a good income so they can live a very comfortable life. They receive a massive amount of social validation from the massive hordes of thirsty betas every day via social media, so they definitely no longer need a husband or children to feed the reward centre of their brain.

Being a good mother and housekeeper is not even on their radar.

This. They know on some level they'll be shitty mothers and wives so they are quick to shut down conversation about anything related to family and having children.

There's a difference between women saying they aren't ready for kids and women saying they don't want them.

Any woman over the age of 28 who says that she does not want kids is playing or lying or fooling herself. Put her in a loving relationship and ask her then. Below 28 depends on the girl, assume they will want a kid if they feel you can provide for them. If a girl says she really wants a kid and you have not been dating her for long then run like f**k. Regardless, behave like the kid thing is irrelevant and play your game

watching my own sister get off the carousel at 40 has been somewhat amusing as she produced 2 children and wound down from a full on career that she pursued for 20 years.

She never wanted children either, until late in life and now she has two.

watching her deal with the demands of 2 kids under 4 shows me just how hard it is on older mums and she is constantly tired now because keeping up with her two rug rats really is a full time job (x2).

I wish i could meet more women that didn't want kids, all the ones i have dated of late cant wait to get knocked up and pop a few out, all of which are 30+.

I know of only 1 women over 30 who does not want kids but she is a vegan and i am not sure I could handle that so haven't bothered to date her

When women realize they can take a 10-year break from their "high-powered careers" to raise children and return to the same or higher position in the workplace, they will undoubtedly want children. This happened at my last job. A woman who'd been out of the business for 10 years to be a "mother and housewife" came back and started bossing around people like she'd never left. Unbelievable.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Tuth missed a slut tell.

In Paraguay,after being there for almost 2 years,hardly any childfree lady. Same about Uruguay i think

In Argentina,being there 13 of my life,a few ones,usually the modern types

Never asked a Chilena

In Brasil,only 1 or 2 in all Northeast but several in São Paulo/Rio,i'd say it is the area with more childfree minded ladies in South America

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Very rarely I must say. Usually this is not a subject I bring up in a conversation with a girl.
But when it happens, 95% want children.
This might sounds strange but in Russia where traditional roles are more valued, I bumped several times into women who were sure they don't want children.

I have had some experience with this and most women say to me they don't want children. And they're usually 25 and under. some women have even said to me that they'll have children when their [biological] "clock" starts ringing.

However, the so-called "biological clock" is a Myth according to Rollo Tomassi at The Rational Male:

"Popular culture likes to teach women and, by association, unenlightened men that there is an innate biological clock inside each woman that slowly ticks down to a magical period where her maternal instincts at long last predispose her to wanting a child. Perhaps, not so surprisingly, this coincides perfectly with the Myth of Women’s Sexual Peak as well as conveniently being the age demographic just post or just prior to when most women hit the Wall.

The concept of a biological clock sounds very convincing on the face of it – it’s “biological”, and when it comes to feminine social conventions, nothing convinces women more than their bodies, their selves. In girl-world biological reasonings are always suspicious rationales for men’s bad behavior, but when applicable to women, biology is “Mother Nature”, and you don’t argue with that bitch.

Unfortunately, and as fate would have it, the hard science of biology often tends to crash headlong into feminine social conventions. Lo and behold Many Women Underestimate Fertility Clock’s Clang. Who’d have thought? It would appear the cold hard science of women’s actual fertility window doesn’t exactly coincide with the articles of faith that feminine primacy is teaching them.

A new survey finds a big disconnect when it comes to fertility. The age women think they can conceive a baby is far different from what their bodies are actually capable of. This poses an increasing problem, as more women wait longer than ever to have children.

What’s the chance a 30-year-old can get pregnant in one try? Many thought up to 80 percent, while in reality it’s less than 30 percent. For a 40-year-old, many assumed up to a 40 percent success rate. It’s actually less than 10 percent. And when you keep trying? The survey finds many think you can get pregnant more quickly than it actually happens. It also shows many women underestimate how successful fertility treatments are." http://therationalmale.com/2011/12/02/th...cal-clock/

I suggest you read the entire post its enlightening. But basically when women finally decide to have children in their 30's its not because their biological clocks are going off its because their bodies are telling them "this is your last chance to reproduce so you better do it now before it too late"

If there was such a thing as a "biological clock" it would be going off during a women's prime because that would be the optimal time to reproduce, not when she hits the wall.

This is simply another way feminism hurts women and traditional life.

I've met a few, and in each case they were bat shit and had poor childhoods. I interpret it as red flag, and avoid any relationship longer than an SNL or casual FB status.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Quote: (05-11-2014 09:14 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Great development.

WIA

I think the school is the biggest influence. Girls want money more than children and schools program the idea of birth control and going for a career while young instead of a husband.

Also, it's not a great development if you like feminine women. Let's be real: there is nothing less feminine than a woman who tells you she hates kids.

Quote: (05-12-2014 01:00 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2014 09:14 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Great development.

WIA

I think the school is the biggest influence. Girls want money more than children and schools program the idea of birth control and going for a career while young instead of a husband.

Also, it's not a great development if you like feminine women. Let's be real: there is nothing less feminine than a woman who tells you she hates kids.

I'd also add the thirst is realer than ever. Girls just want to be validated, wanted, chased, the "you go girl" "im young and wanna have fun" attitude is definitely is peaking. They'll bitch about not wanting kids young, but then they'll slobber, rant and rave over 16 and pregnant and how slutty those girls are (the irony couldn't be more).

They get the degree, the career (doubtful), hit the wall, and drop all that to have children. I mean seriously, what's the point of the career (besides financially) if you're going to abruptly stop it to be a stay at home mom ?

The only good reason in hearing "i don't want/hate children" is a slut tell to get a bang. Other than than that, absolutely it's not feminine at all.

[attachment=18629]

I am banging a regular girl right now who is 25 and is entirely uninterested in the idea of having kids, and I definitely agree from personal experience and general social observation that this is a very prevalent trend in young adult women these days.

It parallels the narcissistic culture of the contemporary Western world. Makes complete sense. Women are fed the "have it all" lifestyle mentality. Sammy already said it: women are told to go to college after high school, pursue a career, travel, be independent, explore your sexuality, etc. Find a good man, have kids, and settle down is nowhere in that equation.

By the same token, a lot of men these days don't seem to want that either. The Manosphere itself very seldom condones wifing up and/or procreating. The main focus of our community is completely selfish and non-family centric - self improvement, travel, career, sex, etc. Nothing about having kids in their either, and a good amount of the folks around here are in their 30's.

[Image: 10177296_663444397062997_3400409830134683737_n.jpg]

What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"A mom."
"What's going to be the hardest part about being a mom?"
"Bath time."

Link

This caught my attention the other day. This little girl on HONY made this comment and it provoked countless comments of the type:

Quote:Quote:

She can be more than a mother!

She needs to study, get a career and travel first!

Society pressures her to answer like this!

The top comment:

The fact that she aspires to be a mom speaks volumes about who her mother is for her. Let's get off our feminist high horses for a moment and just appreciate that this little girl already understands what an amazing thing it is to be a mom. And it doesn't mean she doesn't have other desires as well! Geez.

There is pervasive attitude that being just a mother is something that should be looked down on.

^ It's obvious that society beats the child instinct out of women. Over 90% of little girls are drawn to playing with dolls and doll houses. So for so many to grow into spinsters shows how sick and fucked up our culture is.

At least some women still get it:

https://www.facebook.com/humansofnewyork...ments=3459

People assume that the time between the ages of 18-30 are the only time to anchor yourself and make your mark. It does a huge disservice to the daydreaming and innocence of youth, and an even greater disservice to the ambition of midlife and the golden years. If what she wants to be most right now is a mother, support her dreams and encourage her nurturing spirit. I am only 31 years old, and I've experienced higher education, performing arts, travel, a career, great community volunteer opportunities, activism, and motherhood. Motherhood is by far my favorite experience, and I still have years and years ahead of me to go back and experience all the other wonders. However, if my life ended tomorrow, I would have absolutely no regrets.

Don't call motherhood "just motherhood". Women are armed and engined to continue the existence of our species. Motherhood is not a lowly estate. If you think it is, go apologize to your mother right now for ruining her life by making her " just a mother".