rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HBs wearing diamond rings on left hand

I think I'm going to start hitting on em.

I've been passin on them when the first thing I look for is usually the tell tale wedding or engagement ring and I notice one.

Today, I had a painful experience that is making me reconsider this tactic.

I was at wholefoods and a HB strong 8 was buying energy bars. I sauntered up with the intention of asking her opinion...then noticed a big diamond on left hand. So, I didn't say anything and just looked at the bars. She glanced at me got her bar and walked off.

During checkout...she was making eye contact...twice. Before choosing the line I was in. She was a few customers behind me though. Her eye contact seemed to indicate she thought I was kinda cute.

My theory is....some of these girls with rings are usually just "claimed property" that is engaged but not yet married. I don't like being a homewrecker but damn....with the amount of choices here in my area...and the fact that over 50% of the hot young women are married or engaged at an early age...I think I need to start thinking about taking another man's stuff to satisfy myself. I mean...true alpha right? Fuck it...if she thinks I'm better looking or likes my big(ger) dick better than the dude that's proposed to her. I don't mean to sound arrogant now...but I'm just tired of seeing good looking women with men I consider not as good as me. And like I say...it's the area I live ( a mid sized city) that has me leaning toward the following strategy; Start a convo....and with women with rings...don't push too hard....just look for IOIs. I suspect that the majority of them with rings though....will let their "common sense" get the best of them even if they are attracted to you and say " well, thanks for asking for my number but I AM engaged" as she shows you her ring. But fuck it....maybe you could occaisionally set up a good bang and make her have second thoughts.

So...should I let these multitudinous HBs slip through the cracks or go for it?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

I never let a ring stop me.

I've met far too many women who wear a fake one to discourage men from approaching them. And they're usually the cute ones.

I just pretend it's not there unless she drops some kind of hint that she's taken.

In fact, I never even think to look.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

HB..
Don't be afraid type hot babe.

which area are you at with that many young married hot babes?

"I've met far too many women who wear a fake one to discourage men from approaching them. And they're usually the cute ones."

^This.

In my experience there are more broads my age who wear fake rings than there are broads who are actually married.

"A ring doesn't cover a hole" My Granddad

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

your grand pappy is awesome

Quote: (05-11-2014 04:55 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

In my experience there are more broads my age who wear fake rings than there are broads who are actually married.

Women wearing rings during the day to not get hit on??? wow....I never considered this. I guess it's possible. I live in somewhat 'conservative' Mississippi....nothing like LA or Las vegas or NY with a bunch of players on the make that would cause women to get tired of hitting on during the day time of all things. But who knows....maybe even the girls here in the bible belt do it....though I gotta say....my gut tells me these girls really are engaged.....that is, the ones in my area who have these rings. I dunno. Guess I'm just gonna follow the advice and approach anyway.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (05-11-2014 04:11 PM)Blackliter Wrote:  

Jackson Mississippi....the bible belt. And very "cliquish"

#BallsWin

Quote: (05-11-2014 09:21 PM)robreke Wrote:  

I don't see how you survive there. GTFO to Birmingham at the very least, and preferably Atlanta. Your life will improve by 100x.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Ring doesn't mean anything these days. There is also an 80% chance that ring is "I want other girls to be jealous" ring.

Ring or not if she is hitting on you then she is game. Worry about its authenticity another day.

Rings may not mean anything in LA, Miami & NY, but in the deep South they're a pretty good red flag that you'll be wasting your time. Just the way it is.

hit on women with rings with impunity, its not there as a warning to you, but as a reminder to them of their commitment. If they can't go to get groceries without sucking some other guys dick, the ring is meaningless already.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

It's not what the ring symbolizes but where it ends up the next morning.

It's either going to be on your bed shelf or his.

Quote: (05-11-2014 09:44 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

I don't see how you survive there. GTFO to Birmingham at the very least, and preferably Atlanta. Your life will improve by 100x.

I know you're right. Unfortunately I have built a business with passive ongoing income and with many clients here. If I moved out of state...my clients would probably bail and I'd lose that passive income. I need to start thinking about transitioning eventually....

#BallsWin