rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sisters

Sisters

Any of you guys successfully pulled sister B after having slept with sister A?

Post up with advise.

Sisters

never attempted it. had the opputunity not long ago but i turned it down bc sister A i really like and have some feelings for. And aint trying to burn that bridge by fucking here older courgar sister!

Sisters

I ask because in the past I wouldn't think about messing things up. Sisters always give you a place to stay, they cook you food and buy you shit. Generally it would be a stupid thing to mess up, but the girl I am talking about right now has a smoking hot sis that may or may not be worth the risk. I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about this without losing what I've spent the last few months building.

I know someone out there has done it, give me your advise.

Sisters

I could've banged sister B, but like Dash had feelings for sister A. Sister B jumped into bed w/ me and started talking about her shaved puss. Sis A was overseas. It was a hard decision not to b/c they were identical twins. Sis B was a fuckin' head case and would have dropped a dime, probably during Thanksgiving dinner. LOL. The fact that their dad was a fed didn't help either. Looking back I don't regret it. My advice Feo is to fuck sister B only if planning to break up w/ sister A. Drama will ensue to get ready to run. Good luck.

Sisters

Well Feo, I think if you plan on being around for a bit you could pull this off. Of course it would all depend on the mental state of sister B and the relationship between the sisters (do they hate each other/ extremely close/ or is it in a gray area). If their relationship is in some sort of gray area I think it can be done. It would just take time and you building a GREAT friend relationship with sister B. And if you are cool as I would expect you know how to be. One minute she'll be spilling her guts to you and the next minute she'll be rubbing your cum all over her supple breast. [Image: tongue.gif]