rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Software for cropping pix

What software do you guys use to crop pix to make them suitable for tinder, OKCupid, POF etc?

Thx

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

MS Paint does basic cropping. If you have Windows you should have it installed already.

For far more advanced features get Adobe Photoshop.

FastStone

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

gimp.

it's free. great for image/canvas resizing and fixing color levels.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Irfanview. Small, light and quick. Supports lots of formats and has many editing functions as well. Be sure to download and install plugin pack as well.

Great! Thanks

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Picasa is my recommendation. Got a really nice photo viewer and really good for doing quick photo edits.

You can crop pics right from your iphone. It's easy.

Team Nachos

I second Irfanview.

Never disappointed for a simple program.

Snapseed is a great iphone pic editor, 1000 cameras, and Camera+

Their are so many available software here's a browser based picture editor - http://fotoflexer.com/

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.