rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you get with a woman that could kick your ass?

I'm talking about a serious long term relationship. Lets assume you find her very attractive, but she has a bit of a temper at times...

... Moreso than say the average chick and you are not sure if she could lash out physically. Would you consider wifing up this type of woman.

Some examples....

Latasha Marzolla
[Image: LaTasha_Marzolla.jpg]

Erin Toughil
[Image: 822444.jpg]

Mia St. John
[Image: mia_stjohn-041.jpg]

Regina Hamlet
[Image: regina500_fitwidth_489.jpg]

Corinne Van Ryke
[Image: 1111vanryckdegroot_goose1.jpg]

Michelle Waterson
[Image: michelle-waterson-8.jpg]

FridaWallberg

[Image: clip_image004.jpg]

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Serious question.

Michelle Waterson is hot as fuck. And easily the hottest of these MMA type chicks.

But - never for one second - have I thought she could kick my ass. For one thing - I have a massive weight advantage. And in things like mma and boxing that makes a huge difference.

As for the ones that could kick my ass? Depends if they look good. Since the stronger they get - the more they creep over into that pseudo-tranny look which doesn't appeal to me.

But yeah - dating a chick who could kick your ass wouldn't be an issue. Since she will have big insecurities that she is trying to hide. She probably went down the 'I'm going to work out and kick ass' path because she could never achieve the 'I want to be cute and have big tits' path which is the real goal of any self-respecting chick. And I would play on that to make her insecure if she got out of line.

Even the female world champion for MMA would trade it to be hot like this:

[Image: -Hot-Chick-psd93074.png]

She will deny it of course - but she will have enough insecurities around the issue that you could pick them off as a way of keeping her in check.

Quote: (05-10-2014 12:55 AM)rhodey Wrote:  

Would you consider wifing up this type of woman.

WB, but this right here is where you lose me.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Yes. With great relish.

I'd bang all of them, but you can't decide who you would and would not wife up purely based on a picture. Personality counts, you know.

[Image: Ronda-Rousey-main.jpg]

Yes.

Quote: (05-10-2014 01:03 AM)Skye Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2014 12:55 AM)rhodey Wrote:  

Would you consider wifing up this type of woman.

WB, but this right here is where you lose me.

You lost me bro, it's a question not a proposal.

Quote: (05-10-2014 01:09 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

I'd bang all of them, but you can't decide who you would and would not wife up purely based on a picture. Personality counts, you know.

Of course but lets assume you two get a long great most of the time but there's a little unpredictability when it comes to her moods. Would you take that risk?

Quote: (05-10-2014 01:30 AM)rhodey Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2014 01:09 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Of course but lets assume you two get a long great most of the time but there's a little unpredictability when it comes to her moods. Would you take that risk?

Congratulations, you have just described every single woman that has every existed.

Even if a woman is not physically tough, what's to stop her from coming at you with a knife when you are asleep? You can't say a woman is more 'dangerous' just because she's an athlete.

Obviously, if these women raised a hand towards me that would be the end of it - I don't tolerate disrespect - but if she just throws a huff and puff here and there when it's that time of the month, there really is no difference between her and every other woman on the planet.

Sure they can hurt you but a man can hurt bigger animals then himself, doesn't mean the outcome is favourable.

There is this notion amongst a lot of people, men especially, where a woman can take the fight to some guy and her attitude wins out. You dont rock up to a man and go toe to toe if he is willing to beat you to a pulp.

I don't think they can kick an average man's ass. They look like they can take a swing but can't take a punch themselves

Don't get it twisted, some of these girls can really beat most men up.

Funny enough I never had a chick in my fighting club that could beat me up but I heard stories of girls (two girls) that fought pretty good beating guys that could beat me (that was yrs ago btw)

Anyway, yes, I would date this chick if I found her attractive. I don't fight with girls anyway,so that shouldn't bother me.

But she needs to sense that I run that motherfuckin house and I won't take any disrespect from her.

The only men these broads could beat up in a traditional contest would be ones of similar stature. One punch? Sure, most guys would go down if hit by them.

I don't know this for sure, but I suspect being able to beat their man would be a major turn off for these girls and as a result their partners will inevitably be tall, muscular guys.

So it's a moot point I suspect.

Quote: (05-10-2014 07:44 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Only if "most" men didn't properly fight back. Sure, some Buzzfeed writer would get battered because he'd just sit back and take it, but if he tried the outcome might be a little different - genetically, he's a bloke, despite his hatred of that fact! (Edit - Erin Toughill does look pretty tough, no pun intended. She look like she could actually fight)

I think some people massively overestimate woman's physical strength. Have you ever had a jokey arm wrestle with a sister, female friend etc? Even the ones who work out aren't strong in my experience. I'm not particularly strong either, in male terms, but I was far stronger than them.

Science says women have on average 40%-60% the upper body strength of men...I'd say it's certainly closer to 60%.

If we're talking about a woman who is very skilled in boxing/mma, then that's obviously a different story, within reason.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Yeah. This is one of those thing where you will definitely need a strong mind.

This girl though

[Image: wb2.gif]

Sure. If they get any ideas just hog tie 'em, then they won't be able to fight.

Quote: (05-10-2014 09:07 AM)LiveWithFire Wrote:  

This girl though

[Image: wb2.gif]

Bitch, where's my sandwich?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

lol @ the thought of Michelle Waterson beating a guy's ass. She is too small.

Size beats skill.

Of course it would be a honour to be beat up by a girl as hot as her. So I would let her kick my ass any time she wanted.

The problem women have is not just limited to strength. It is also aggression.

The most dangerous person to fight is the person who has completely lost it - is momentarily impervious to pain - and determined to kill you at all costs.

That shit is easy for men - but women just cannot summon up those levels of aggression. It is an evolved behaviour that has never developed in women.

Watch this guy here to see what I am talking about. When a guy goes crazy like this it is like fighting a bear.

"John, get your ass back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich before I whup your ass"
"Yes, dear"

[Image: gina-carano-87910.jpg]

Yes

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

To be fair - guys the size of Jim Norton wouldn't have a chance.

He is a proper perv who gets off on being choked by women.

To be honest I think I might be one as well. lol

Quote: (05-10-2014 07:44 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Proof?

Some of those girls can beat a small minority of men, that is the small and skinny males, say 5'5'', 130lbs MAYBE.

I guarantee you those women would get their asses royally kicked by any man with 2 weeks of training. There is zero comparison to the power of a punch by a man or a woman, but the biggest difference is probably in the jaw. Women can't take a punch worth anything.

No - these girls cant 'kick your ass' and if they can I would feel sorry for those guys who they could beat.

I'd be scared she would have a dick bigger than me. [Image: smile.gif]