rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do women want from men?

This was a recent facebook post:

Ok, I know I make a lot of jokes about this, but seriously what do women want from men? Well, it really comes down to what the woman wants from life. If she wants to settle down and have kids then she will want a "provider": a guy with a decent job, willing to make a serious commitment. To this kind of woman your job, education, and character becomes important. If though, what she wants is to just have "fun" then she will be looking for an entertainer/lover. She won't care about your job, education, etc. she will only care about how much fun you are unless she's doesn't have any money of her own of course So, what a girl wants from you is directly related to what she wants from life when you meet her. You have to look at the girl you are interested in and figure out what she is looking for at this time in life and either choose to be that type of guy or find another girl that is looking for the type of guy you are now.

Chris Rock ALWAYS has the answers...

MDP

Money and more money.

Quote: (05-09-2014 02:32 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

This was a recent facebook post:

Ok, I know I make a lot of jokes about this, but seriously what do women want from men? Well, it really comes down to what the woman wants from life. If she wants to settle down and have kids then she will want a "provider": a guy with a decent job, willing to make a serious commitment. To this kind of woman your job, education, and character becomes important. If though, what she wants is to just have "fun" then she will be looking for an entertainer/lover. She won't care about your job, education, etc. she will only care about how much fun you are unless she's doesn't have any money of her own of course So, what a girl wants from you is directly related to what she wants from life when you meet her. You have to look at the girl you are interested in and figure out what she is looking for at this time in life and either choose to be that type of guy or find another girl that is looking for the type of guy you are now.

I've got an easier answer:

"Who cares?"

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

@thedude The fact that you are on this forum means that you do [Image: wink.gif]

Nope, only the broke or poor women are after our money now. Most of the women I meet don't even ask if I have a job.

Waiting for Nomad77's "What is the meaning of life?" thread.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

It has none [Image: smile.gif]

Self-esteem. Through any avenue you can provide it, she wants to feel like you are the shit. It could be for your money, your charisma, your personality, anything. She is constantly rooting for you and investing in it because somewhere along the interaction you gave her a glimpse of hope. The rest is up to you...

Girl I was with a few days ago says: "I don't know what I want."

Me: "I do."

Girl: "What...?"

Me: "Whatever I say."

Girl: "Yes...that's right."

Quote: (05-10-2014 10:05 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

Girl I was with a few days ago says: "I don't know what I want."

Me: "I do."

Girl: "What...?"

Me: "Whatever I say."

Girl: "Yes...that's right."

[Image: clap2.gif]
I make sure the women I pick are of this thought process as well.
Cheers.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I believe Vince is in some Asian country [Image: smile.gif]

"What do women want from men?"

To boil it down to one word: "more."

Women, not unlike children, want what's new and shiny - both material and relationship wise.

They want their emotions triggered, constantly.

How they perceive their own value will determine what they deem as an acceptable shelf life for newness and lustre.

Heartiste has answered this question many times:

"What do women want? A Master."

Quote: (05-09-2014 03:39 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

@thedude The fact that you are on this forum means that you do [Image: wink.gif]

I'm sure you're kidding but in case you're not, I came on these boards to get what *I* want.

It's the ultimate irony that in the process of becoming what women want, you stop giving a shit about what they want.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Dick.

Nope.

@thedude And what is it you want and you do you have it now?

Quote: (05-11-2014 01:09 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

@thedude And what is it you want and you do you have it now?

Control over my own happiness and the answer is yes.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Dick.

(Dammit, Rosca beat me to the punch)

Quote: (05-10-2014 06:45 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Well, no, as a practicing atheistic existentialist, I believe it can have meaning if a person creates meaning by their actions.

I mean, if you want to and everything.

You don't HAVE to imbue life with meaning if you don't want to.

And the meaning you create is just meaning for you, not anything that exists in itself in the universe.

Quote: (05-10-2014 06:45 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Well, no, as a practicing atheistic existentialist, I believe it can have meaning if a person creates meaning by their actions.

I mean, if you want to and everything.

You don't HAVE to imbue life with meaning if you don't want to.

Oh Chris Rock is brilliant, my summary is women are status detectors, and men are fertility detectors.

Attention

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-12-2014 12:01 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Attention

Not to split hairs here, but women don't want attention from men, they need it, like a plant needs sunlight.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Like thedude3737 said in post #16. The ultimate irony is the less attention you give them, the more attention they give you.