rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh V Forum - Data Sheet

Hey guys,

I am new here. Thought I would drop a data sheet about a cool place I have been to recently. Not sure if this is the correct section of the forum?

Getting There

Pretty easy to get there. Just type in the name on google or enter http://www.rooshvforum.network into your address bar.

National Anthem

It is customary in this place to stand to attention and mutter the words 'Top that, motherfuckers!' in honour of the recently deceased El Presidento Mark Minter whenever this song is heard on the radio or TV.

Girls

No girls here. But a few chicks pretending to be men. Pretty weird. I'm not judging though.

The Locals

Interesting mix of people. All sorts here. Everyone speaks English - but the lingo is a little strange. Seems there is a heavy drug scene here. With everyone offering red pills to each other.

It does kick off every so often - but over here they don't call the cops. They call Tuthmosis. I am guessing Tuthmosis is the local lingo for cops.

It is a strange town - a lot of people get chucked out. But then the following month they try and sneak back in wearing a disguise. It never works.

The mayor is a guy called Roosh. He drops by from time to time - it is scary at first. Since everyone stiffens up around him - but he is a pretty cool guy. For some reason he is always asking people where the nearest pet store is. Not sure if that is a Richard Gere thing. But - hell all mayors are weird, right?

Of the locals I would steer clear of a guy called El Mechanico. Everybody knows him. He is usually to be found smashing up toilets and trying to invent new drinks. He gave me a Scotch and Bourbon the other day. Not very imaginative but it gets you drunk pretty fast.

Night Life

Apparently the place to be is a local club called 'The Chatroom'. The old one got burned down a couple of months ago - but now there is a new one that all the locals flock to. Gets pretty busy in there late at night.

Day Time

Mostly people spend their days on look out. Apparently some fatties from a nearby town called Jezabel and PUAHate try and sneak in and trash the place. Just something to look out for - better safe than sorry. Also - don't ask innocuous questions about the difference between races - or Jews. That tends to start bar fights.

Costs

The place is free to get to. So can't complain about that. But you may find yourself short of cash if you get blackout drunk in the same bar as El Mechanico.

Tip: Always leave your wallet in your hotel room.

Dress Style

Pocket squares are very popular over here. I feel a bit under dressed walking round in my Pink Floyd T Shirt.

Conclusion

A cool place to visit. But if you stay too long you may end up having a meltdown. Something to do with the weather I guess?

Happy Travels,

Cardguy

Haaa

[Image: rMSSBCA.gif]

I could do a meaner Data Sheet - but I don't want to get banned! :-)

Quote: (05-09-2014 12:11 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

I could do a meaner Data Sheet - but I don't want to get banned! :-)

This is not what I meant when I asked you to bring back a data sheet from Malta...

I was in Gozo - a small island next to Malta.

Malta looks okay - but Gozo is quiet as fuck. I heard it has more Catholic churches per square mile than any other place on earth.

And there is me hoping I would find a titty bar!

Good luck trying to game over there. With a fucking statue of the Virgin Mary round every corner.

Can you crush up and snort the red pill? I heard their national animal is the lizard. Some guys even put lizards up on pedestals. Fucking weirdoes.

I wonder who the users who are chicks are...you got me curious Cardguy.

I have seen trolls who got banned - who were probably chicks.

As for regular posters on the forum? mmm...Would be funny if one of them was a chick.

Who knows?

If I was a chick - I would be a self-hating one.

lol

Total sausage fest, with ratios worse than DC.

Don't Bang RVF

Anyone notice the 'We heart Putin' graffiti everywhere?

Hey guys as soon as I find the National Anthem for Canada video I'll drop a data sheet.

[Image: lol.gif]

Today I cleaned out my apartment and completely rearranged it. Complete beta to alpha transformation - nothing like red-pill bedroom and kitchen. Data sheet coming on the quick.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Watch out for a guy called 'The Lizard of Oz'.

He has a big gang with him. And every time you go in a bar he tries to talk you out of drinking.

What I do is smile and say I have no intention of drinking. He always buys it.

Newbie Tip

In this town - the guys with the cash walk round with giant gold medals on their shirts. Arrogant fuckers!

Another Newbie Tip

Ignore the hobo selling custom lighters from his suitcase. He usually goes away after awhile.

Just booked a flight through ryanair based on the info in this thread. Pipelined some leads but am still curious as to the approach index for getting with a 7 or above. I only have 5 days... Is that enough to capture the RVF flag?

I think it´s possible though you need the classic tools: fame, suit, cigarettes, drugs, tats, money, cars and being in ketosis.

Isn't Miss Chocolate the only RooshV female allowed on here?

this thing has a chat room ?

Average Poster of RVF:

Looks like:

[Image: michael-moore.jpg]

Thinks that flashing this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThv_eVHTRTBGiDHckqMeT...p9-hetcVDz]

Will led you to this:

[Image: $_57.JPG]

going there:

[Image: eastern_europe.jpg]

But is not Ph the capital of the RVF-World? The Lizards of the PH islands. I think someone is probably opening a headquarter there. I think Cardguy will be banned to PH. He must pick 100 notches and write an encylopaedia or data-book about it.

cardguy you forgot to add that average height in RVF town is 6'4'' [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

Just got back from the brothel here in RVF.

Pretty weird - I was speaking to guys in the bar last night and they all laughed at me for banging hookers.

Yet when I went there today - they said I was the 23rd person in there this week.

mmmmm...

I hear the water supply is very uneven in this town. Some guys are really thirsty and others are swimming in it.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I was at the cinema earlier and a Public Information film was broadcast before the movie.

I'm starting to really like this place! [Image: banana.gif]

Cool town, there is a guy they call thedude who really can cook up a storm, while getting bjs from the waitresses. Quite a feat I don't wanna see, but still, respect for the brother.

Everyone is internet something or the other, this place has more interwebs money than Silicon Valley.

Alcohol, thankfully is cheap and plentiful. Some locals seem to have peculiar drinking habits of beer for breakfast, and continue their intake all day. Remarkable local adaptation.

Drugs are somewhat tolerated, and there are dark places of the mind that have not been left unexplored by trained psychonauts. Rather impressive and frightening sometimes, but truth hides in surprising places.