rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Devvo - funniest guy in the UK

If you want to know how bad chav culture is in the UK - then check out Devvo.

Kids in the UK start drinking in parks from the age of 12 onwards.

Whereas in the US - you get arrested for that. Pretty square if you ask me!

So - I think the youth of the UK are more of a pain than the US. Although to be fair - they don't shoot you.

Anyway - Devvo is a comedy creation who is 100% realistic. I actually thought he was real when I first saw him.

So - if you guys wanna' know what me and Teedub are like. Check out Devvo! [Image: banana.gif]

If you like 'Trailer Park Boys' - you will love Devvo. He is 100 times more nuts than those guys...

Just add in a love of Ronald Reagan(or I guess it would be Margaret Thatcher in the U.K.), and you have the wannabe country faggots we have here in Texas.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Yeah I discovered Devo a few years back. I think he's mates with the guys who do Salad Fingers and all that stuff.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

These guys are hilarious to me and pose no danger whatsoever unless theres a 100 of the bastards and all drunk.

The really dangerous chavs are those who go to the gym, take gear, get tribal tatts and think they're 'ard as nails and want to fuck some guy up for bumping into them or eyeing up their bird.

To put it nice and sweet, they're white trash.

I still like Dom Joly from "Trigger Happy TV" the best....so many classic bits.

Interesting fact. Dom Joly went to the same school as Osama Bin Laden.

I am not making this up.

I get all my ideas of the British lower classes from the novels of Charles Dickens and Thomas Hardy. All those 19th century illiterate cockneys and swine-hearding peasants had loads of descendants, enabled by the welfare state, and now they have ipads and cheap trips all over Europe. Still about as intelligent as their barnyard ancestors though. Cardguy excepted.

As for me, my ancestors were Irish... ;-)

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.