rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

I have come to a strange conclusion lately and wanted to see if anyone else thinks this. From all of the girls that I have fucked it seems to me that the hotter they are the less I actually like their pussy after I get over the initial couple of fucks. There are exceptions to this rule, and granted I am more attracted to them for a longer period of time, but after a few bangs of the same dime my mind drift back to the pussy a got a few months ago from that freaky 6. I am talking about the actual mechanics of their pussy, heat, moisture, form, color, etc. I am really stating to think the universe balanced out good pussy with good looks. Not sure if uglier chicks are just better fucks, have better pussy, or I am going crazy, but this is how I am seeing things at this moment.

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

i have noticed also the 6's and 7's are usually better in bed than the 8's and 9's.

i guess its just natures way of balancing the playing field... lol

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Agreed, though I don't think it has to do with the genetic, innate mechanics of the trim. I think hot chicks (8s, 9s) have simply been less "hungry" over the course of their lives. Plus, I'm willing to be that a lot of guys just blow their loads from their hotness and not their "abilities" or motivation. This makes for weak, uninspired sex and little practice in "bringing it." A decent little 7 or 7.5 can be a good balance between all of the various concerns, including this one.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

this is partly true - the hot american girls i've nailed have always been less then overwhelming, but some of the hotter eastern european girls i've been with have just absolutely brought their A game.

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

I agree with the previous poster. Eastern European girls, in my experience, are are HOT and have great pussy quality.

American girls, neither.

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

I ve said this before, but Japanese girls have THE best pussies. Tight and velvet inside. And they can really take a proper stuffing.

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Quote: (02-02-2011 11:38 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I ve said this before, but Japanese girls have THE best pussies. Tight and velvet inside. And they can really take a proper stuffing.

I agree. Just don't go down on them. It's like kissing Willie Nelson. [Image: confused.gif]

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Yup, looks and pussy quality have no correlation. Some of the nastiest snatch I've ever encountered belonged to the hottest women.

I agree, the best pussy I've encountered has been Asian. However, my impression could be influenced by the overall experience.

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Luckystar, just wondering how you feel about the rest of Asia? I dug out this South Korean girl stateside and I was highly uninspired by her hole. Her pussy was about as plain and boring looking as they get. It looked like #6 on Roosh's pussy types post:

http://www.rooshv.com/30-types-of-pussy

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Quote: (02-02-2011 01:01 PM)truedat Wrote:  

Luckystar, just wondering how you feel about the rest of Asia? I dug out this South Korean girl stateside and I was highly uninspired by her hole. Her pussy was about as plain and boring looking as they get. It looked like #6 on Roosh's pussy types post:

lol...I don't think its about how it looks. Unless you are a connoisseur of that type of thing, which I respect... I think everyone's talking about feel and smell, most likely.

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

I wouldn't say J girls have the best looking pussies. For that I would say Russian girls, they have beautiful shaved pink pussies.

I would say J girls offer the best feel. Like your cock is being stroke inside with each seamless glide. They really offer a great tight slide.

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Quote: (02-02-2011 09:58 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I wouldn't say J girls have the best looking pussies. For that I would say Russian girls, they have beautiful shaved pink pussies.

I would say J girls offer the best feel. Like your cock is being stroke inside with each seamless glide. They really offer a great tight slide.

Same with Filipinas, it feels like your cock is getting milked they are so tight and velvety. Also they're VERY clean smelling and tasting. Filipinas tend to shave down there too.

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Pound for pound, I think hispanic chicks have the best pussy.

Even if they just lay there and do nothing, they pussies still be warm and wet.

I don't think I've ever experienced a bad pussy on a latina

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Quote: (02-01-2011 11:33 PM)truedat Wrote:  

I have come to a strange conclusion lately and wanted to see if anyone else thinks this. From all of the girls that I have fucked it seems to me that the hotter they are the less I actually like their pussy after I get over the initial couple of fucks.

My worst lays came from the best-looking girls, but I'm not sure whether it was raw pussy quality, or whether my expectations were higher because of her looks (and my efforts).

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Yes definitely, I think the problem is that 9's and 10's just have it so easy. They never have to work to keep the guy. They know guys go ape shit over them. So they have no reason to put WORK into their sex game. 6, 7's (8's sometime) are aware that they need to bring more to the table so they go above and beyond the call of duty to please you. All my 6's and 7's were THE SHIT in bed. [thinking cloud appears] [Image: smile.gif]

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Quote: (02-02-2011 10:28 PM)thekiller Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2011 09:58 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Same with Filipinas, it feels like your cock is getting milked they are so tight and velvety. Also they're VERY clean smelling and tasting. Filipinas tend to shave down there too.

I cosign on that pinay pussy too.

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

I will ask someone to analyse mine and then I let you know. Lol.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Quote: (02-03-2011 11:40 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I would offer but I am in the Phililppines right now furthering my research on thekiller's theory.

I believe in researching thoroughly.

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

My goodness, brave words on this forum! Respect!

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Are we talking about how some hot girls have their pussy game flippity-floppity-sloppity and all over the place (which is sometimes true...hint; kegels and not fucking every guy who compliments you) or how hot girls aren't usually the best in bed (which is sometimes true...hint; set the tone and even the flyest of girls will elevate her game)?

The better-looking the girl is, the more of my catalog comes into play and the more I aim to ensure that she has a good experience, probably because I would like to fuck her a bunch of times.

Conversely, the less attractive the girl is, the harder she tries because she wants a relationship out of the situation. I've fucked some turtles (like you haven't), they all gave 120.

Agendas; we all have them.

I would have to concur that the best pussies in terms of appearance, smell and feel? Southeast Asian and Latina women.

Sidebar: But I would still rather, ten times out of ten, fuck a chick with a nice face and a bangin' body with an average pussy over a girl with a mediocre face who needs to lose 20 pounds but has an El Dorado calibre pussy.

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Just post a pic on the forum, many of us are experts...haha

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

Quote: (02-02-2011 11:41 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2011 11:38 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I agree. Just don't go down on them. It's like kissing Willie Nelson. [Image: confused.gif]

What do you mean, kissing Willie Nelson? Was he involved in any naval activities?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

I'll come down and stroke it for you, I take meticulous notes so make sure you stay hydrated so I can give you the best review.

P.S. I can dye my pubes ginger to give u that Scottish experience.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

One chick I was slaying for a while, was of this caliber (great puzzy, rubbish face) Her face wasn't saying much at all but I was impressed by her bumper and I decided I would definitely be digging her out in the near future.

Surely enough she let me in the next week and she by far has had one of the best puzziez I have tapped for a long while.

Her face was absolutely rubbish (not being wrong) but her puzzy was so good, there was nothing I could do that would prevent me from bussin a nutt so hard, it felt like I was slipping a disc.

Her puzzy never stank, it felt marvellous and I could never stop myself from bussin heavily and prematurely.
Puzzy ranking: 10

Her face/body:

But combining that with how she felt on my pipe, took her up to a 7.57 for me.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Pussy Quality vs. Looks

I co-sign on this thread. My best fuck of all time was from a 6/6.5 little asian. The lower they are on the scale the more work they have to put in to keep you around.

I think the concensus here is to date ugly asian girls.