rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beyond Borders Hits 4000 posts

Just a shout out. Like the Pete Rose of the Manosphere. Great intel, good philosophy. I'd buy you a beer, but I'm in China and you're in PP. But anyway, thanks for all of your intel. Cheers.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

I think his post count is actually around 20,000 when you add up all of his various accounts and identities [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (05-06-2014 02:19 AM)G_global Wrote:  

Just a shout out. Like the Pete Rose of the Manosphere. Great intel, good philosophy. I'd buy you a beer, but I'm in China and you're in PP. But anyway, thanks for all of your intel. Cheers.

Thanks, Boss.

I noticed I was almost there recently and planned to write a long milestone post but forgot. haha

True to character at least. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (05-06-2014 03:17 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

I think his post count is actually around 20,000 when you add up all of his various accounts and identities [Image: lol.gif]

Isn't G-Global another one of my identities? [Image: huh.gif]

Damn...I must be really fucked in the head to give myself a shout-out like this. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

A toast, good sir.

[Image: clap2.gif]

[Image: Leo-Toast.gif]

May you post 6 thousand more.

Well done. Great poster. Very knowledgeable, funny and insightful. He is also living an unorthodox life something that makes him an outcast in most circles but at RVF he is a respected pioneer.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

BB, much respect man. You have a unique ability to post deep thoughts and objective comments. In threads that might start to go sideways, you add a calming/evening voice that doesn't let some of the nonsense get too carried away.

Looking forward to your continued contributions.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Friendly, intellectual and accomplished fellow. A true Vasco da Gama of our times [Image: tongue.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This calls for a BBesque speech!!!

One of THE Pillars of this community!!

To your next 400 million posts bro!!!

Thanks! Very grateful for your advice around here.

You're also a Centurion now BB!
Celebration time tonight bro!!![Image: banana.gif]

Time for a +1

If only you knew how bad things really are.

[Image: clap.gif]

A toast to the biggest perpetually-travelling dirtbag on the forum

(Just to be clear, I mean this as a compliment)

Fuck, I'm tearing up here guys.

If I wasn't trying to behave myself and get back on normal-people hours, I'd go on a dirty deeds mission right now.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

4000!!

well done sir! Bravo!

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Shout out to BB - one of my favourite posters on the forum.

^ You passed up my post count.

Bastard...

Beyond All Seas

Here's a shot of Hennessy and Dr. Pepper to you! May dozens of 4000 posts come!

A pillar of the community and an inspiration to many members who want to improve themselves.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

One of the best posters, easily top 5

here here

[Image: clap.gif]

Felicidades, man... one of the stalwarts of this forum.

Just FYI, I've met the guy in person now, bought him that beer (see OP), and yes, gentlemen, he's what he's advertised to be. Coming soon to an asian city near you - hide your favorite ladies (and maybe too-convincing ladyboys too).

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

^ I forgot you were the one who started this thread.

Cheers on the double shout! Until next time...

Beyond All Seas