rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best comebacks when dealing with super-bitch!

I have witnessed alpha guys with great game really get mentally beaten down by a simple hand gesture and 1 word blurted out by a potential target, or one of her cock-blocking girlfriends. That word is "goodbye" (in a bitchy, arrogant tone) and it plays out something like this:

The target (or a cock-blocker in her party) lifts her hand, while she is looking away from the man and says in a bitchy tone "goodbye" (shooing you away). Normally, girls who do this feel they are in a position of power over you, and if you were to immediately leave, it demonstrates lower value because you are seen as "obeying" her command.

So, what do you players here come back with when a girl is on a super bitch power-trip and does not even let you get one word out before she is raising her hand "goodbye" and shooing you away as if you were a fly?

I saw one girl do this to 4 guys in a row in a club setting, funny thing is I did not see this guy approach anymore girls after he was psychologically beaten, and probably called it a night when there were more targets around.

I personally would respond, "Goodbye? (pause) - wow, you truly are the cunt I perceived you were - goodbye!".

Mixx

Funny you post this now. The other night while I was walking from my car to my apartment I saw a guy following this girl to het car. He said "want me to drive you..(couldn't make out what he said) and she opened her car door said forget about it. Goodbye! And raised her hand. Then he walked back to his place.

I'm not sure what is say, I like your idea tho. Maybe one could just say fuck you?

For bar patrons I used to use: "Does the manager know you talk to the customers that way? All I wanted was a drink."

-or-
"WHOH!! Don't get tough powder puff!! I never had a problem pimp handing my ex-wife."
-you gotta say this in a way to back her down to avoid escalation.

Honestly though Mixx it's just not worth it anymore. I think it's more alpha to do an about face and walk away. Talking shit may lead to getting kicked out of the venue, or some drunk white knight start a fight.

All I do know is smile, shake my head, and walk on.

Similar to that is the flick, where you have your hand in a semi-fist and then open and close it a couple times as if telling her to "go away." They really hate that.

I'm going to assume that we all have the same goal in mind, which is to fuck her.

With that in mind, lets assume then that there are two results:

one in which we meet our goal and fuck her, or get as close as possible to it with a girl that truly has some good reasons not to fuck you (marriage, disease/sickness, her mom just died, she's there with 10 girlfriends that won't let you within a ten yards of her vagina no matter what, etc).

The second result is that we fail in our goal, and don't fuck her even though she is open to fucking guys.

There is one real right way to handle this I think, and one wrong way, and one neutral way.

1. I think that the wrong way is to come back with an angry response. First, it shows that she got under your skin and is able to control you emotionally. This puts you into a beta position in her eyes. Second, it makes sure that you will fail in your goal.

2. The neutral way, which really is only slightly better, is to show no emotion and walk away. At least she didn't get under your skin, which is a small victory. But you did fail in your goal, assuming she is open to fucking (but granted, it is hard to know).

3. The right way, as far as I'm concerned, is to come back with a very strong alpha response, showing no emotion to her dismissal, or even showing a heightening of your good mood. Maybe your smile slowly spreads a little wider and your eyes dilate a little more after she dismisses you. Because you realize that the game is on and she is playing hard. These women are ripe for very strong take-downs, because they don't want to deal with the beta wishy washy BS they get from most guys. She has no time for it, and this is your direct invitation to be the other guy.

In a way, whether she or you consciously realize it or not, she is throwing a huge test for alphaness your way. That is, can you stand a very strong rejection and still hold emotional control, stay in the drivers seat, and close her. Depending on her reasons for dismissing you, it may or may not work. But you will keep your dignity, unquestioningly assert your alphaness and control of the situation, and make her vagina tingle whether she admits it or not.

Just say, smile widening:

"Well, me leaving will cut into our one on one time".

That's as polite as it gets in this case. You can either continue with, or even forget the previous statement and lead off with a direct invitation for sex. Remember to slow your pacing down (very, very important) and pause every so often (emotional control). Talk slow, and let your eyes wander over her face:

"I just came over to take my new girlfriend home for a night of amazing sex"

Let her work through her shock, because she will be. Watch for little cues that she is interested. Like sweeping back her hair, a slow smile, opening her stance toward you, anything...This is your cue not to eject, even if she opens up with some more testing. You have to be ready to handle it, but if she isn't giving you signs that she wants you to leave after that, then stick with it with the mindset that she is the prey and you are the predator. She wants you to take her down, although with finesse most likely. You guys know what to do from there.

Cues to eject would be crossing her arms, a scowl, looking around for her friends etc... This probably means that for whatever reason, you have no chance. But at lest you too back emotional control of the situation, put her back on her heels, and kept a snotty cunt from upping her self esteem at your expense.

Also, you can get creative with how you offer the sex. My example is just one of a lot of different things you could say. I like it because it mostly because it isn't a question, but a statement. When picking up women, avoid questions for the most part. But especially in this scenario. I'd be interest in hearing some other versions of the "offer of sex" anyone can come up with.

I also like the end of the dialogue that Roosh has posted as a cartoon video, reenacting when he overheard a direct guy pick up a woman.

At the end the guy asked the woman:

"Are you scared? Because I'm not". I assume while looking directly into her eyes.

I thought that was a smooth way to punctuate any direct approach, including the one in this scenario.

Bitch: "Goodbye."

Tuthmosis: "You're leaving? Get me a drink before you go." [go for wallet]

Bitch: "No. YOU'RE leaving."

Tuthmosis: "Who peed on your cornflakes today?"

Bitch: "What do you mean?"

Tuthmosis: "Well, are you always this much of a turd when a friendly, charming guy approaches you?"

Bitch: "I don't see that guy [softening up]...alright, alright I'm sorry."

Tuthmosis [grabbing drink hand]: "What are you drinking?"

Bitch: "[some bitchy, girly drink]"

Tuthmosis: [grab the drink, pretend to look at it, swig it, hand it back]

Bitch: "Hey!"

etc.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I can count the exact number of times I have been outright disrespected from some cock blocking jealous bitch... It doesn't happen very often but I always noticed it was either the fat friend or the jacked beta being lead around on a leash so my responses are always;

"Maybe you should lose a couple pounds before you start throwing around the insults?"
or
"It doesn't matter how often you go to the gym if you look like Sloth from the goonies."

They're both pretty ballsy and will definitely lead to escalation if you don't say it exactly right, but I refuse to play it classy and just walk away if someone needs to be put in their place. I can deal with rejection but I never allow anyone to disrespect me.

Girl: Goodbye.
You:Goodbye. (pause...) So, aren't you going somewhere?

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

My favorite line "You look divorced.."

Every time I'm about to talk to a girl I assess her potential insecurities, just to be ready if there is need to strike. This is one of such cases. It is also useful as such arrogant behavior often means she has self-esteem issues which she's trying to hide by trying to appear tough. Something like "You're already leaving? I'd enjoy talking to you after you buy new shoes/grow boobs/lose twenty pounds".

This is for the target. Cockblocking friends I usually cut off with something like "Hey, I'm not talking to you, wait for your turn", I typically pay zero attention to them anyway. If the girl enjoys our conversation, she won't let herself to be cockblocked by her friend - she may do it when she's 20, but a typical 30+ girl knows this world is mean, and her friends may not necessary act in her best interest. Especially if you're into MILFs, none of them would let anyone to cockblock her from a guy she's into.

I see Hydro's point as well, and I agree it might be a better outcome, but it is not for me. First, to me talking is a valuable resource, which is sparse, so I'd rather not waste it on such a girl. Second, if the interaction starts with a strong resistance, there will be typically resistance all the way down, meaning a lot of time would be wasted to overcome it, and no girl is worth it.

Every man needs a favorite silencing insult. Here are a couple of mine:

"Kiss my sweaty balls you fat fuck."

"You are a cunt. You've always been a cunt. And the only thing thats going to change is you're going to be an even bigger cunt tomorrow. Probably have some more cunt kids."

For more, go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEYXWmEse8

"Similar to that is the flick, where you have your hand in a semi-fist and then open and close it a couple times as if telling her to "go away." They really hate that"

^^^^This is money. I usually laugh and do this.

Truth be told, some chicks have no manners at all. Best just to laugh it off and be rude right back to them.

Quote: (02-01-2011 02:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Similar to that is the flick, where you have your hand in a semi-fist and then open and close it a couple times as if telling her to "go away." They really hate that.

This has given me a new play for my playbook. Follow the hand gesture with a stern rebuttal in slavic, for ex. Russian. 95% of my major blowouts have been in the U.S. so the chances of her understanding you are slim. Slavic languages have a bite when spoken with a bit of anger. Say it and walk away. From here two things will happen:

1. She will ignore it, b/c she a super bitch and you approach another target.

2. She approaches a few minutes (alone) and demands what you said. This will break her from the group.

Her: What the fuck did you say to me?
Me: With your attitude I thought you'd at least be multi-lingual.
Her: No. Now what did you say?
Me: I don't translate for free. For you it's an apology and a drink.

That's it. Continue what you were doing. If she escalates put her in her place. Stand your ground. Remember, you walked away and she approached. Hold the hill. If she breaks go into your routine and once she's cool with you bring her back to her group.

This is only a template, but the ideas been stirring in my head all day.

Lmaoooooo......tell her something funny....."You ever make love to a cyclops"?

tell her: " are you always bitchy or are you just trying to impress me?" that line never failed me.

I hardly get those types of response, but i have recieved that response before and i usually just cuss them out to make them feel bad.

But my cousin is the worst when comes to this, i remember one time we were on the bus stop chatting up this chick, she didnt want to talk to us and was acting like she was invisible, my cousin now start telling her how she didnt have a good hair and had to get fake hair in order to make herself look good, how his hair is longer than hers (she was a dark skin chick, he is mixed race with really long hair), then he started making this annoying laugh right next to her ears..fuck ..i even felt kinda bad, when she left,i was like, ''damn, that shit was cold son''..but i think he takes a no too personal, i only get to that stage if she gets rude to me..if she doesnt want to talk, i just approach the next chick

Whatever your response saying it with a smile, like your dealing with a small errant child is best.

I'd probably say something like, "Oh, you didn't take your PYSCH meds today?" loud enough for others nearby to hear, and if she was a real bitch, pause and add, " or your DIET pills either." and slowly walk away.

Or that classic scene from Lethal Weapon 3 or 4 where Gibson's character finally gets the female psychiatrist off his back by telling her in front of everyone they shouldn't see each other any more, it just wouldn't work, etc. causing her to spin out.

She says goodbye, you say somewhat loud with a smile, "I'm sorry, I WON'T have sex with you, your just NOT my type. You can STILL buy me a drink though."

Put your cock in her mouth.

No I'm kidding. I really don't have anything constructive to add.

I usually just say something simple along the lines of "...well fuck u too"

If they try to say something slick after that I just ignore em.

But I'm not gone let some bitch attempt to embarrass me and I just turn the other cheek. Doing nothin or little to nothing is what gives these bitches the false sense of power they think they have. Cause they girls they think they can do or say whatever and u just gotta take it.

If enough guys check they asses and put em in they place when they try to pull that fly shit, they'll think twice before they try it again.

deleted: I decided my comment, in hindsight, was not appropriate for this thread.

Tell her 'it's all good. I'd probably get charged with bestiality if I fucked you anyway'

Her : Goodbye

Me (smile politely) : Goodbye (pause) where are you going?

Her : Not me. You.

Me : Oh you meant me?! I am fine right here thanks. I just came over to see if you were an interesting person, that's all. I have to be honest (grimace and shake head) you are not making a very good impression so far. Nevermind, try starting again. (smile politely again but like you are talking to a misbehaving child) Here, I will help you out. My name is Lumiere. Your name is ?

Tip : Insults, getting angry and trying to be cutting or witty just makes you look worse. After all you have nothing invested in the girl and so no reason to be angry unless you invest your ego in how women react to you or you seek your validation from women.

Agreed. Angry/bitter responses are what she expects, and it serves to reinforce her perspective that she is correct in brushing you off.

That's the type of woman who specifically wants a guy who doesn't get angry in the face of such blunt and hardcore rejection. That's one of the reasons women like this act so badly. They're screening for unshakable guys. However, when you handle it right, these women can soften up very quickly.

I like my approach that i previously wrote about, but also any approach which successfully holds your positive frame and makes her seem a bit unsocial without getting angry or bitter about it.

I like tuthmosis's response, although it puts you into a position where you will have to hold the cocky/funny frame for the duration. For some guys its second nature, and for others it would be running a script and so it wouldn't work outside of their natural personalities. They would run out of steam somewhat quickly. Although a strong start, like in the example, would buy you a lot of time. But if you can keep running that frame, then it would work very well.

Quote: (02-03-2011 12:07 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Agreed. Angry/bitter responses are what she expects, and it serves to reinforce her perspective that she is correct in brushing you off.

That's the type of woman who specifically wants a guy who doesn't get angry in the face of such blunt and hardcore rejection. That's one of the reasons women like this act so badly. They're screening for unshakable guys. However, when you handle it right, these women can soften up very quickly.

I like my approach that i previously wrote about, but also any approach which successfully holds your positive frame and makes her seem a bit unsocial without getting angry or bitter about it.

I like tuthmosis's response, although it puts you into a position where you will have to hold the cocky/funny frame for the duration. For some guys its second nature, and for others it would be running a script and so it wouldn't work outside of their natural personalities. They would run out of steam somewhat quickly. Although a strong start, like in the example, would buy you a lot of time. But if you can keep running that frame, then it would work very well.

Being angry or overly firendly is a bad thing and will disqualify you as you said in your post.saying that she had a bad day or mentioning other guys is even worse because she probably heard that line a lot of times.
Here is what i think its better to do:
1)Pretend your talking with your wing and do a subtle touch on your target while you walk past her.She willl start watching you and probably tell her friends and they will point at you.the other girls are gonna see you so this raises your value.

2)Hold your cellphone and ask them something like "what's the correct time" or ask for female opinion about a message a female friend of yours sent to you.It will make false disqualification and the "bitch shields" will be down quickly without noticing.

only for new york: "you know you've got 25 minutes to make the last ferry back to staten island?"